Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#300655 by Orogar Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:15 pm
*** NOTE - this is email 2 after I responded to him *** HIS EMAIL IS [email protected]

Hello <my name>,
Am happy to read from you once again and also happy that you are interested in getting started in working a​​s my p​​ers​​onal assistant.. testing your efficiency and dilige​​nce for next week is to run​​ an errand of an orphanage home for me, which i do every month. A paym​​ent in​ ​form of Certified Company Check will​​ be sent over to you ​by my financial manager and i have some lists to email you.​​

Once you received the funds, you will make​​ some arrangements by buying some stuffs for the kids in an Orphanage at any nearest store around you, and you can mail them out to the specific orphanage home which i will send their details to you... More information on the task will be emailed to you as soon as you receive the funds. I will like you to get back to me with your Contact Details such as:

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING THE BELOW DETAILS.
DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR SAYING NO.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT BELOW :

FIRST NAME:​​
MIDDLE NAME:
LAST NAME:
HOME ADDRESS WITH APT # :
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
MOBILE PHONE#:
DO YOU HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT: YES/NO
YOUR AVAILABILITY:
Advertisement

#300656 by Orogar Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:20 pm
*** NOTE - This is email 3 *** so I am an idiot and sent this guy my basic info..
again, his email is [email protected]

Hello <my name>,
Sorry for getting back to you late and at same time, Congratulations on the new Personal Assistant Job am offering you and I hope to have your 100% loyalty and co-operation.. Just so you know this long term Permanent Position.

Your quick response to emails and effectiveness will be required, I understand we haven't meet, before am asking you to get work started, i do quickly trust people, I will be in town this Month Monday July 18th, 2016, and we can get to meet for proper interview as my personal assistant if still needed...but before my arrival you will still be getting assignment done for me. I have been checking my files and what i want you to do for me this week is to run some errands out to some of the Orphanage homes, I do that every month within the States to different orphanage homes.

A Payment will be sent over to you in form of Official Bank Check payment from my Financial Manager Bank to the information you provided and i have some lists of gift items to email you once you received the Payment, you will deduct your first week salary which is $520 from the Payment you will be receiving from my financial manager, and you will make some arrangements by buying some stuff for the kids in the Orphanage home using the rest funds at any nearest store around you, after you might have removed your Salary, And you can then mail them out to the the Orphanage home's information that will be provided for you in my next email, Just so you know..You are not asked to use your own personal funds to purchase and ship any of the gift items to the orphanage home, you will be receiving Payment to use cover everything along with your Salary. I will get back to you with the tracking number of the Payment once i receive it from my Financial Manager because you are expected to receive the envelope tomorrow Tuesday 07/12/2016 or the next day Wednesday which is 07/13/2016.

Please Re-confirm the Name and Address below because that is name and address where Payment is being sent to....

<my name>
<my address1>
<my address 2>
<my phone number>

PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR SELF EMPLOYED ALREADY AND SEARCH NO FURTHER.

Email back ASAP to confirm you received this notification & to confirm you are ready for the first task.
#300657 by Orogar Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:27 pm
After reading other scammer posts, I am at the point of the scam process where I am waiting for the envelope that will have my pay and the funds to do shopping for orphanage home. I also have his phone number which i can disclose later as I'm still not 100% sure that this is a scam, although I'm 99% sure it is... maybe I'm just a big hopeful fool.

Anyways, is there anything he can do with my information so far? ive disclosed my name, address, and phone number to him. no social or bank info though other than the name of the bank which i use... please get back to me as this scam is recent and still ongoing.
#300659 by Terminator5 Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:53 pm
Its a Money Mule Scam. The check is fake .

Daniel 8 :25
#300676 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:59 pm
Cut off all contact with the scammer. If he calls, do not answer.

If all you gave him is your name, address, and phone number, do not worry. The scammer is West African and is probably not thinking of identity theft, just stealing money. If, however, you sent him your bank account number, credit card number, or passport number, consider it compromised and get a new one.

If the check comes by US Mail, take it unopened to the US Postal Inspection Service. If it comes by another courier such as DHL, take it to the courier's fraud department. Do not attempt to cash or deposit the check.

Do not give the scammer any clue that you know he is a scammer. Make him think you are dead.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#300828 by Terminator5 Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:59 pm
There are no updates . Its a scam . Ignore their emails . If their email address is not listed here post it along with any websites or telephone numbers they are using . If your email was different than the previously posted emails than post the actual email also .

#301019 by Orogar Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:56 pm
*** NOTE - he emailed me again. by the way his phone number is 323-393-3842
you guys were definitely right

Hello ​xxxxxx,
I am pleased to inform you that the funds for the orphanage and your weekly payment has been sent and you it would be delivered to your provided information any time from now today through FedEx. The payment was sent to your home address, So make sure you stay at home, so you can sign for the delivery of the Envelope from FedEx to proceed with your First assignment.

The Envelope was sent via FedEx Tracking# <tracking number here>

The Envelope contain an Official Business Check from ( U.S Bank ) for the sum of $3290

However, I have been contacted by the woman orphanage home incharge and taking care of the home, she told me about 2 of the kids under there care that as a heart disease, she made me to understand that those kids need to undergo a surgical heart transplant which as to be carried out before Tuesday 19th next week. i promise the woman that we will do anything we can to help out by providing some funds to them along with the normal monthly contribution i use to do.

Have been given the list of the items they needed, The items are much and it will cost a lot of money to get them shipped, so i reached an accord with the woman that they need to get all those items them self since they knew am not in town for now, She agreed that they will be getting the items themselves.

Have made it know to them that i have a new Personal Assistance that is working with me in the state, as for now, i don't need to send you the list any more, since they will be getting all the items them self, i think that should be relief for you for running around purchasing items and shipping.

NOTE: All you have to do once you receive the payment take it direct to your Bank and have it cash or deposit at your bank and the funds should be available overnight then when its morning you can go to Bank to withdraw the funds. You will have to deduct you weekly Salary of $520.00 from the amount you received, then you transfer the rest funds to the orphanage home through MoneyGram.

After you have the payment cash remember you have to deduct your weekly Salary of $520, the rest of the fund is to be transferred in any MoneyGram outlet in your area to the woman incharge of the orphanage home....I will send you the woman Info once you have the payment cash and ready to transfer the funds to them.
After you get this first assignment done email me so as to plan on the next task and your next payment.

I want you to be rest assured that I'll never stress you at all in any assignment given to you and i promise to pay your fee weekly as we both agreed.

Take good care of yourself and have a blessed day.
Waiting to read from you soon.

Thanks

Scott Mackenzie.
#301338 by Orogar Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:53 pm
*NOTE* Hey guys so been job searching and came across another suspicious looking "employment offer". What are your thoughts on this?

Hello,

Thanks for the email and interest in the driving job. I do hope you are a serious applicant regarding this position and I'm looking forward to having a good working reference with you at the end. My name is Juan Brown. I'm a Full Time drilling Engineer and I am presently working on an oil rig in Texas . I am seeking a delivery driver for my Mom. She's a business woman who list and sell her items online through ebay. She just moved to her new home in San Diego, CA. And she's really in need of a good delivery driver. Your Duties: Picking merchandise up, Dropping packages off. Inspect vehicle prior to leaving the facility; fill out daily inspection forms. Report all defects to the dispatcher and or director of store operations. Report all property damage immediately and complete written accident reports and proceed as instructed by the dispatcher. Follow all directives of dispatcher and management. Present a friendly, cooperative attitude to donors and general public at all times. Be well groomed at all times. Load secure and unload donated goods, in a manner, which protects both goods and employee (truck helper). Work cooperatively as a team with truck helper to prevent bodily and property injury. Be responsible for all issued donor pick-up tickets. Adhere to all procedures and regulations in the employee handbook. Conduct self in a safe manner, report all work related injuries immediately. Perform other duties assigned. She run the business from her home, There is a place use as office in the house and the medium size warehouse is also in the same compound, because the house is well big enough.. I will like to let you know that this is a permanent job, it could also be temporary depending on your schedule. This job is 8hours per day. This is a 40 hours guarantee job ( Monday - Friday ) 8am-4pm daily. Our expectations are neat appearance, have strong customer service skills, be proactive and have a good attitude.You are required to be dependable, dedicated, honest, loyal and trustworthy. I am willing to provide a 2013 Ford Van. You will be offered $16.00/hr and you will be working for 5 days in a week for 8 hours ( 8am-4pm ) each day. I would be sending you extra funds, that would cover a week's salary and the balance would go to the Mover's Agency that would bring the Van (2013 Ford Van) over to you. It will be greatly appreciated if you accept this offer. I will look forward to having a better service from you. Kindly get back with the information below:

Full Name on Check:
Residential Address in full:
Apt #:
City:
State:
Zip Code :
Phone number ( Mobile Only ):

I would be waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Juan.
#301339 by Bryon Williams Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:55 pm
Fake check scam. Please post the email address/phone numbers he is using.

each day. I would be sending you extra funds, that would cover a week's salary and the balance would go to the Mover's Agency

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#336057 by Sergey Nyrkov Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:48 pm
Someone actually sent a text to my phone and asked to request more information from him. I found this forum by just searching for some expression from the text of the email I've got in return to my request.

Phone which the text was sent from:
(424) 265-6316

Text Message:
Good Day,i am SCOTT PHILIP,i got the medium to have your mobile number via STREETVIEW,i am seeking of someone who will be eligible to handle a post "PERSONAL ASSISTANT",i need to be rest assured on who i will be employing at the post,kindly get back to me at [email protected],to get the full details about what the job offer entails,Thanks SCOTT PHILIP.

Email in response to my inquiry to them:
scott philip <[email protected]>

Email body:
Thanks for the response,I am offering you a position to work as my Personal Assistant.

My name is SCOTT PHILIP, 53 years of age,I'm a business entrepreneur, a human capital investor and philanthropist maintaining established business relationship with diverse companies within and across the Globe. My recent engagement and subsequent business expansion necessitates the role of a Personal Assistant who will help leverage my work load in order to ensure timely delivery of services and attendance to matters of concern and as such eschew excess backlogs and unattended briefs.

The sensitivity of this position warrants the office holder to be upright, responsive, accountable, trustworthy, emphatic, persevering, honest and willingly ready to go an extra mile.

· Receiving Phone Calls from my clients.
· Making Regular Drop offs at FedEx Stores for letters meant for my clients.
· Basic wage is $580 weekly.
. Working 3 to 5 hours Daily, and 3 Days weekly. ( you can choose your working days because it is flexible )
Please note that this position is not office based for now due to my frequent travels at the moment. It's a part-time work from Home for now. I'm currently away for some property survey in the North America Caribbean Island Puerto Rico, Europe and Kuala-Lumpur Malaysia. I'll be back to the states in three weeks time. So, I need an assistant to handle dealings for me on the home front when away on business which is habitually quite often. I need someone who can be able to reply to Emails in a prompt manner.

This is just an explanatory message, as time goes on we should be able to arrange a proper meeting upon my arrival. I do have a number of things you could help me with this week if you will be within reach for me. If you're interested in the offer, this could act as a good start to our working consanguinity.

DO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING THE BELOW DETAILS.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM REQUIREMENT BELOW :

FIRST NAME:
MIDDLE NAME:
LAST NAME:
HOME ADDRESS WITH APT # :
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE
MOBILE PHONE#:
SEX:
PRESENT JOB:
NATIONALITY:
YOUR AVAILABILITY:

Best Regards
#336066 by Terminator5 Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:13 am
It's fake check mule scam . You would be the mule sending out fake / counterfeit checks.

Please note that this position is not office based for now due to my frequent travels at the moment. It's a part-time work from Home for now

Making Regular Drop offs at FedEx Stores for letters meant for my clients.