Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#20135 by Peta Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:03 am
This is a particularly dangerous fake job scam. The English spelling and grammar, while shoddy in some places is far superior to most scam emails. The scammers have also managed to put together some very professional looking documentation. The unrushed pauses between each email also lend itself to giving the appearance of being a legitimate job offer. The truth is that this is an ordinary Payment representative scam. The scammers' intention is to launder fake checks or money orders through any unfortunate person who happens to fall for the lies they are telling.

Scam email addresses used:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Scammers' contact numbers:
Phone: +1-623-237-9196 <- A Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless (U.S.A.) mobile/cell phone.
Fax: +1-623-738-2107 <- A Level 3 Communications, Llc - Az (U.S.A.) geographic number.

1st email
Delivered-To: *****@fastmail.fm
ESC1102919788369_1102918944533_6150@in. ... ontact.com designates 208.75.123.227 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.75.123.227;
Reply-To: [email protected]
To: *****@fastmail.fm

Dear ***** *****,

Now we have open position in our construction and investment company as a REGIONAL INVESTMENT COORDINATOR.

Our business plan and our culture are focused on being the best, not the biggest, construction company.
We are proud to serve some of the most respected clients in the world. While our company is national in size and scope, we have a small company feel and caring approach. We take great pride in getting to know our associates and understanding what is important to them in their professional and their personal lives.

Main Tasks:
- Coordinates operations associated with the funds within the area of responsibility allocated.
- Works with fund managers on enquiries to the fundsoffered by the Bank in area of responsibility.
- Manages and maintains customer contacts for high net worth individuals, Retail Banking, large corporates and 3rd party investment providers.
- Proposes changes to policies and procedures related to the requirements of the customers or 3rd party investment providers.
- Undertakes similar or related tasks or duties as directed by senior management.

Our Construction and Investment Company offers a top-notch benefits package designed to support associates and their families throughout their career.
Whether your needs are immediate or long-term, our programs have been created to cover a wide variety of life events. In addition to our many company-paid benefits, you will have the opportunity to select from a number of optional plans that give you the flexibility to tailor your benefits as your personal needs change:
- Salary is $55,000 ($3,500/month guarantee + commission)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Long Term Disability
- Dedicated Benefits Service Representative
- Life Planning Programs
- 401(k) Program and Company Matching Funds
- 401(k) Financial Advisor and Management Service
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Ten Holidays
- Family Paid Time Off Program

If you are ready to be REGIONAL INVESTMENT COORDINATOR contact me with your resume or CV at:

[email protected]

Thanks for attention!
With respect,
Howard Lewis

2nd email
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 76.13.13.41 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected])
Received: from 173-80-216-82-krmt.atw.dyn.suddenlink.net ([email protected] with plain)
Reply-To: Howard Lewis <[email protected]>
Organization: Holder Construction Group, LLC
To: ***** <*****@fastmail.fm>
Subject: Job description for *****

Dear *****,

In this letter you will find information on the vacancies offered in our company. Before we move on to the details of how the work is performed, we would like to outline the scope of our company’s activities.
My name is Howard Lewis, I am your personal manager and I will coach you concerning all the specifics of the company.

Let us congratulate you on joining our team! We are happy to welcome you as our employee, and we will do our best to successfully take you through the orientation period, so that you will enjoy your place in our company, and our collaboration might go on for a long time.
This letter is accompanied by a list of questions to answer. Please be as open and sincere as possible, be descriptive, if necessary.

Application process:
1. Please read the attached JOB DESCRIPTION and reply with your questions and/or confirmation to work with us.
2. If you agree I will send you the EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT and APPLICATION FORM. you need to fill them out and send them filled out back by fax or email.
3. I will forward your application documents to our HR department.
4. After we receive your documents, our security department will conduct a checkup for 2-10 days.
5. After the checkup we will notify you of successful employment and completed registration in our company by e-mail or telephone.
6. your probation period starts from the moment of sending you notification about your employment and completed registration in our company.

On my part I will do my best to provide all the necessary instructions and answers to your questions.
You may inquire any information you got interested in.

Please inform me as soon as possible about your decision, whether it is positive or not. We have other candidates, and we would like to actively involve our human resources.
Please respond within two working days.

Best regards,
Howard Lewis.

Howard Lewis
Personal training manager of Holder Construction Group, LLC
Phone: +1-623-237-9196
Fax: +1-623-738-2107

3rd email
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 76.13.13.46 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected])
Received: from ([email protected] with plain)
Subject: Employment documents for *****

Dear *****,

I would like to start this letter from thanking you for applying for the job offered by Holder Construction Group, LLC. We appreciate the opportunity to meet you and learn more about your interests.

To join our team as soon as possible you have to confirm your intention to work with us by filling out and sending us the EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT and APPLICATION FORM (see attached).

The procedure is as follows:
1. Edit, fill-in (do it with your handwriting) EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT and APPLICATION FORM;
2. Send me these documents by fax or e-mail;
A) A copy of the filled out and signed EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT (You may send only the first and the last two pages) and APPLICATION FORM (You may send only the second and the last pages).
B) Your Photo ID (There will be your personal labour book stored in a staff department of our company therefore your photo will be attached to the labour book).
C) The scanned copy of any of your ID documents (Driver’s licence, Passport, ID or other).

Note:
Please read and fill in all forms very carefully to eliminate possible misprints. Having sent all the forms please wait for 1 day to get a response from me, I will ask you some questions.

You will enjoy the comfort of working with us.
All information will be confidential and will be used for your job.
We guarantee your security. We take the responsibility to send you immediately information about your personal details and your confidential information.
Do not worry, information given to us is strictly confidential and only certain range of people has permission to check it.
We are completely responsible for the security of your information and its protection from third parties.

My job is to assist you in your training in testing period including communication with clients and investors, processing investments, etc. and I will be happy to be there for you whenever it's necessary.

With respect,
Howard Lewis.

Howard Lewis

4th email
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 76.13.13.45 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected])
Received: from cpe-76-185-166-215.tx.res.rr.com ([email protected] with plain)
Subject: Congratulations *****

Dear *****,

Congratulations,this date will mark Your first working day as a REGIONAL INVESTMENT COORDINATOR of the Holder Construction Group, LLC
We would like to take this opportunity to thank You for it.

We know that the growth and success of our company is largely dependent on having strong and capable staff members.
We hope that You will make much for our company and will be a responsible employee.
I received all Your documents.
I sent all Your filled forms to HR Department. Please wait registration now usually it is necessary 1-10 days for complete registration in our Company. Actually Our Security Department to verify Your person in anyway so it usually takes over 1-10 business days.
I inform You when it will be completed.

Now Your information:
It is comfortable address for delivered mail and paperworks?

If not please provide us comfortable address for delivered.

Also is this name right for look on bank check - *****
If not - please provide us right.

We hope that You will remain with us for many years and would like to
congratulate You on this.
Enjoy working with us!
Best regards,
Howard Lewis.

Howard Lewis

5th email
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 76.13.13.43 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected])
Subject: Thanks for confirmation

Dear *****,

Thanks for confirm your information.
I return to you when registration completed usually it take 2-10 days.

Have a great day!

With respect,
Howard Lewis.

Howard Lewis
Advertisement

#20901 by jeremyR Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:18 pm
Just got a similar scam from a person claiming to be associated with Bechtel Corp. a very prestigious company. The email address is already dead when I tried to reply.

---------------

We have open position in our building company as Regional Investment Coordinator and we ready to offer this vacancy to you. We built a world-class organization by providing exciting work environments, challenging projects, and opportunities for career growth. We reward performance and results with competitive compensation packages that include some of the most sought-after benefits in the business. In addition to market-driven base salaries, salaried employees are eligible for annual and other incentive programs. We offers competitive benefits for salaried employees in all our work locations around the world.

Core Benefits
These core benefits are provided at no cost to employees:
- Basic life insurance
- Business travel accident insurance
- Company paid accident insurance

Salary is approx $55,000/year ($3,500/month guarantee + commission)

Time Off (Holidays)
We provide nine paid holidays a year in the United States. Holiday schedules vary with local practices.
Employees receive 20 days (160 hours) of paid time off per year, up to 80 days. Paid time off is used for vacation, sick leave, personal time off, or religious observance.

It all adds up to make Our Company a great place to work. if you are ready to join our team please contact me with your resume or CV to:

[email protected]

Thanks for your time!
Regards,
Michael Garcia.
#20914 by The Enchantress Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:37 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners jeremyR.

Thank You for posting this information.

It will alert and save others from being scammed. Well Done :=)

Of note - A prestigious company like Bechtel would not be using a free mail address (Yahoo).

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#20928 by Ralph Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:16 am
Hi Breeza

Welcome to Scamwarners

I am sorry you found us after being hit by this scam.

Please be mindful that you are now likely to be targeted again, it could be in teh form of another scam like this one or a completely different scam.

The one you need to be extra careful of however is a recovery scam, recovery scams involve being contacted by somebody who appears to be from the police or another government department and offering to get your money back, in these scams you will eventually be told that you need to pay fees in order to have your money returned, unfortunately its just another scam, once the scammers have your money, the chances of getting any of it back are virtually zero.

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask
#20977 by justpeachy Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:08 pm
I didn't see this until AFTER I scanned the pages in and sent it back... am I in danger now? How can I stop this? They don't have any bank information, however they have my social. What should I do?
#20981 by The Enchantress Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:05 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners justpeachy.

You are not in any danger at all.

What do I do if I think I've been scammed?

Cease all communications with the scammer immediately. Delete any emails unopened and hang up if the scammer calls you.

Report the scam to your local police and to the Internet Crime Complaint Centre if you are in the US. There is not much chance that the scammer will be caught, as he is probably overseas and certainly using false details. However, the more scams are reported, the more the authorities can tell how widespread it is, and the greater the effort that goes into stopping it.

Do not accept any deliveries that are from the scammer or that you are not expecting. If you receive a check or something similar (such as a money order) take it to your bank or local police and tell them you think it is fake.

Do not panic. Whilst scammers are criminals and some of them are dangerous, the risks are negligible if you simply stop communicating with them. If you are in any doubt about your safety, report your concerns to your local police, who will be able to advise you.

Please post any questions or concerns and we will do our best to help you.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#22208 by Ralph Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:36 am
Hi Condeza

Welcome to Scamwarners

i am sorry to hear you have been scammed, please beware of further scams trying to get even more money from you.

if you can please provide any information that is not already posted it may prevent somebody else from losing money to this scam