Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#21533 by Chris Fuller Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:56 am
LGS Interiors are a genuine company, located at the address given in this email. However, this email is a scam, sent from China.

It is not using the correct email address for LGS Interiors, nor is it using the correct telephone number, but instead it gives a +44 70 redirect number - which will redirect to the scammer's phone in his own country.

The employment offer is not genuine.

IP Address: 119.51.93.162 - Changchun, China

from George Ken <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
date Fri, Feb 5, 2010
subject Good day

Good Day,

Are you a property owner in the United States? Do you have an existing home equity line of credit or personal/business with any US/CANADIAN Bank? I am Mr. George Ken of LGS Interiors (UK) Ltd. I write to solicit your assistance in working with me as my Payment Officer who can help me establish a medium of getting across to my customers in USA and CANADA as well as making wire transfers to you on my behalf. I made and Export furniture into Canada, America/Europe and have Clients who make bulk transfer of funds and due to large sum of money involved, they prefer making the transfers into an Equity Line of Credit account. If interested do get back to us with your details below and we will do furnish you with more details. You will be allotted 5-7% of total amount wired into your account.

PERSONAL INVESTMENT FUNDING APPLICATION FORM

First Name:
Last Name:
Address: City: State: Zip Code:
***Mark "x" in the bracket below**
Own a House ( ) Rent ( )
Home Tel: Mobile: Email.
Social Security #.
Date of Birth:
Investment Amount:
Duration: 30 days ( ) 60days ( ) 90 days ( ) Above 90 days { }
**Mark "x" in the bracket below**
1. Are you a property owner in the United States Yes ( ) No ( )
2. Do you have an existing home equity line of credit or personal/business with any tire One US Bank? Note: Credit cards, mortgage loans, checking accounts are not accepted.
Yes ( ) No ( )
3. Provide line of Credit / home equity account number:
4. What is the credit limit on your line of Credit / home equity account USD$?
5. What is balance presently owed on your line of Credit/ home equity USD$?
6. What financial institution is your line of Credit / home equity with?
7. What are the address and 1800 number of your financial institution?
I hereby authorize the investor to verify the above information for investment decision. I certify that the information is true and to the best of my knowledge.

Applicant's Signature Date
************************IMPORTANT NOTICE***********************

This form must be returned with the following:

* A copy of beneficiary's identification (Drivers License or International Passport) will be required. This is an investment program that offers 100% funding upon approval. This program is not a loan program and has no direct liabilities to the beneficiary.

Mr. George Ken
LGS Interiors (UK) Ltd
12 Liberty Way,
Attleborough Fields Ind Estate,
NUNEATON, CV11 6RZ.
Direct Telephone number: +44 702 4043935
Advertisement