Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#22245 by Chris Fuller Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:12 pm
This is not a genuine offer of employment or scholarships.

The website link given in this email is the genuine US YMCA website, and the genuine YMCA website gives the true contact telephone number, email address, and postal address for the YMCA. The telephone number, email addresses and postal address included in this scam mail, however, are false.

This type of email is a scam. The scammer will require money from you, pretending that is needed for some kind of payment or fee. But the scammer has nothing - no job and no scholarship - to offer in return.

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 10:27 AM
Subject: YMCA EMPLOYMENT IN THE USA AND GUYANA

Hello
Statistics has shown that your country are the most workaholic citizens of the world here in the US buruea of information on global man labour under the YMCA Human project,the ymca will be undertaking a Sub headquaters in the carribean a 2 months project before moving to the US,the project will take place in GUYANA,7 official citizens are needed from your country to be part of the project worth 30 millions$ and be paid weekly,the team will also get the chance to visit the headquaters after the project and work with the global YMCA globally in the US.
Like i told you in my previuos mail,i am a programmer working with the ymca and to lead your team from your country.
I once visited your country,your country is one of the best place to be.
If you consider to be among the project organisation,you should forward your application and get your membership card of the ymca and application form and the the organisation working permit,and your group will be visiting the organisation for your convocation before the conmemcement of the project in Febuary . You can log unto our website below and take a look ,

http://www.ymca.net/international If you consider this great oppurtunity the ymca are given globally,you have to forward your application to Mrs Lisa Rumsfords

[email protected]
[email protected]
Schoolarship for students will be given for student willing to further thier studies in the US through the YMCA,the project has been targeted for 30,000$ weekly for the 7 team members.I will be working with the regional coordinato from Guyana, Mr lYNN blogavich who is undertaking a project in Africa and he will be cordinating your team for visas approval

as the branch executive director of the ymca

While you apply for detail information, I will talk to her, and l will be here to stand for you and to monitor the situation in your favor i will be happy to receive you here in my beloved Country (America). If you should apply for it, let them know that I recommend you for they will not waste time with your application .May be through this Program and by the special grace of God we might start affecting each other life positively or at least be able to say that you have made me to know this or that. Surely, no one lives to himself or herself and what ever we can do today for one another may stand for our glory tomorrow.

With great love from ur dearest in heart Below is my address and be ready to become our globall correspondent.

Coxy spence 117B Western Avenuene

w jesrsey, edmontine square

61605USA.Tel/+1-606-259-4052

The scammer attached a photograph:

Advertisement