Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#293872 by Terminator5 Thu May 05, 2016 4:30 pm
http://www.canadajobs.com/canadajobs/jo ... ng=4529513

We have a number of full-time casual opportunities for experienced customer service professionals with a passion for helping customers, achieving results and working in a fast paced environment.

You will be working in a growing team within a busy outbound contact centre. You will be delivering excellent customer service and customer care by producing best business outcomes through multiple Channels including phone and email.

Previous contact centre experience is valuable, but not essential. If you can answer yes to the following questions, then we want to hear from you!

What we are looking for:
•Ability to work Monday – Friday, 12.00PM start - 8.00PM finish.
•Excellent technical skills, with the ability to navigate multiple programs at once.
•Passion for delivering excellent customer care.
•Clear communicator with professional approach.
•Focussed on achieving business outcomes.
•Enthusiastic and team player.

What we can offer:
•A supportive, dynamic, team culture in a fun and professional workplace.
•Hourly rate plus incentives.
•Work close to home and avoid peak hour traffic.
•Start at mid-day so you can sleep in or run morning errands.
•Warm call environment, no cold calls.

TO APPLY:

If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:

E-mail: [email protected]

Posted 2016-03-31

http://www.jobposting247.com/jobs_in_ca ... earch=6959

Operator Assistant
Toronto - ON, Ontario,CANADA

Employer Serco Solutions

Financial

Posting Date 30/03/2016

Vacancies 100

Website sercosolutions.com

Description:

Your job as an assistant operator is handling incoming calls to your customers. You must advise our clients in
the field of finance. You have to make outgoing calls to our clients. After each call, you need to fill out forms
and make a report.

Skills:

• Grammatically correct speech
• Sociability, responsibility
• Handling incoming and outgoing calls
• Ability to work in a team

Working hours:

•Monday 9.30-16.30
• Tuesday 9.30-16.30
• Wednesday 9.30-16.30
• Thursday 9.30-16.30
• Friday 9.30-16.30
• Saturday -------
• Sunday -------

We provide free training for new employees. Our company is also considering the students to work part time.

If you are interested in this position please send us your resume. We will contact each candidate!

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#294239 by katalyst Mon May 09, 2016 3:27 pm
I think i might be in trouble because I received an email from someone named Steven Robbins about an Operations Assistant Position and I went through the application process and I did one transaction for them.

They contacted me the same way through my resume on indeed.

Should I report this because, since today, I have ceased all communications with them?
#305514 by MUTARO Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:43 pm
CAREFUL, same style used with SERCO SOLUTIONS, now is ATNEX SOLUTIONS, same address in Winnipeg and Luxembourg, fraud SCAM, stay away, they sent me a contract in a matter of hours without interview for manager, website seems new, no feedback at all, I caught them because of the speed of answers and acceptance for $27/hr, and because in the contract they missed spelled the company's name on the signature stamp.
I copy paste the WHO WE ARE and I found similarities with SERCO SOLUTIONS, it is a SCAM, just be careful
#305530 by Terminator5 Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:38 am
Please post a link to the website these criminals are using along with any email addresses and phone numbers.

201 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg = Regus Business Center, Virtual Offices . + Atnex = 0 .
Its a hidden website please post a link .

Thx .

Daniel 8 :25