Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#160813 by ron223 Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:11 pm
:bondage: Sounds like this attorney is a scammer promoting a scam website. Put your money where your mouth is and show us proof you and this company are not a gang of fraudsters.
Advertisement

#160818 by Bubbles Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:30 pm
From this site: http://www.tradebanq.com/company/184645 ... l-Llc.html
Company Description
Axa Parcel Llc is one of the leading and renowned Seller of Adhesive Paper and other related products. The office of Axa Parcel Llc is located at Graf-Adolf-Str. 15DuesseldorfNordrhein-Westfalen 40213 , ,Germany, Germany. The major markets of Axa Parcel Llc includes North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Eastern Asia, Southeast Asia, Mid East, Africa and other regions around the world. Axa Parcel Llc welcomes all buyers and importers who are looking for Exporter in Packaging & Paper industry and specifically in Other Categories category(ies). For further information on the products and services, the company can be reached on address Graf-Adolf-Str. 15DuesseldorfNordrhein-Westfalen 40213 , ,Germany, Germany or on phone number +49 0211 838 1633, Fax+49 0211 838 1633. You can also visit our website

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#160824 by TerranceBoyce Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:46 pm
Has anyone read this service they offer ?

http://axaparcel.com/services.html

You can make purchases on eBay yourself or you can use our service. In the latter case, the operator will place a bid for the item you want to buy through our eBay account. If we win, our company will pay for the item immediately. If you wish to use this service, your personal balance should exceed the amount of the bid you want us to place on eBay.

I can't think of any reason off the top of my head why I should think of allowing anyone access to an account of mine.

If the company can't tell me its US company registration number I wouldn't contemplate giving it access to my account, not that I would even if it could.

This is a very bad idea.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#160825 by Dotti Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:24 pm
I am finding it harder and harder to believe that you are an attorney, given the fact that you seem to have some issues with basic reading comprehension.

FACT: Users have received emails, from email addresses at the domain axaparcel.com, offering them "reshipping from home jobs."
FACT: These are scam offers. You yourself have confirmed it.
FACT: Users have every right to post the scam emails they have received. There is NOTHING illegal about it, and an attorney would be well aware of that fact.
FACT: You have declared yourself to be an attorney. I have asked where you are licensed. It's a simple question and you have failed to respond.
FACT: Your company website states that the company was registered in New York. A search of New York's corporate registrations, including inactive, shows NO listing for AXA Parcel.
FACT: Your website states that the headquarters are in Missouri. Your company is not listed as a business in Missouri, either.

There are no grounds to demand the topic be removed. I told you from the start that if we can establish that your company is legitimate and the scam emails are not coming from your company, we are happy to indicate that they are not connected to your company. But all you keep doing is posting the same thing over and over again, and failing to address the basic, legitimate questions.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#160831 by Mike Wilson Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:49 pm
The website makes the following claim,

The company headquarters is in St. Louis, Missouri, and we have representatives in Russia, Ukraine, England, Germany, and China

I have not been able to find any official record of this company in the UK. The only mention of AXA Parcel in the UK are self promotion with fake customer reviews.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#160846 by TerranceBoyce Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:36 am
Interestingly Mike there WAS a company called Axa Courier Express Ltd (a different company) at the address mentioned in those UK adverts but that company was taken over and the name discontinued.

http://www.commercialmotor.com/latest-news/citysprint-acquires-axa-courier-express#.UV_ZQKWzefQ

There are also claims to be a company office in Kenya. However again there is a company called Axa Courier Services Ltd (a different company) at a different address mentioned here on the official Kenya government list of licensed operators dated November 2011.

http://www.cck.go.ke/licensing/downloads/Postal_Licensee_Register_November_2011.pdf

.... but no mention at all of AXA Parcel LLC.

If there's a reasonable explanation, the person claiming to be the official company legal representative refuses to give it, and if they don't know the answer, it's unlikely anyone else will.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#161138 by TerranceBoyce Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:49 pm
All that wasted effort of ad spamming the site all over the internet and then following it up with the job offer spam ads and mails.

#161197 by TerranceBoyce Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:58 am
Even better - the scammers know that the scam format is finished, and that if they try to run it again they know the outcome, and the outlet for utilising a lot of illicitly obtained material is now lost and gone for ever.

#176702 by Robert Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:24 am
What's the difference whether there's a real AXA Parcel LLC whose identity is being used fraudulently, or it's a fictional company? All the Scamwarners are saying is, don't take a job taking delivery of items on their behalf to your (the employee's or contractor's) address for repackaging and reshipping. If there's a real AXA Parcel LLC, they're not operating that way and should appreciate people's being warned not to deal with the phoneys using their name; and if there's not a real AXA Parcel LLC, then who cares?
#176713 by Dotti Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:04 pm
If there is a real company whose identity is being used fraudulently, we want to make it very clear that they are not involved, because sometimes confused victims will harass the legitimate company, and we want to prevent that as the company is also an innocent party.

In this particular case, the thread veered off a bit because the scammers were trying (both in the thread and offline) to get this thread removed in order to salvage their scam because they had put some effort into making it look legitimate. Unfortunately for them, they were nowhere near as convincing as they believed themselves to be, and we are nowhere near as gullible as they hoped we would be.

But you are absolutely correct. In the end, no matter WHAT company they claim to represent, ANY job offer that involves you receiving packages at your own address and forwarding them to another is a SCAM.

All legitimate forwarding companies have actual physical facilities. A legitimate job working for a forwarding company is NOT a work from home job.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#176946 by Robert Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:40 pm
Dotti wrote:If there is a real company whose identity is being used fraudulently, we want to make it very clear that they are not involved, because sometimes confused victims will harass the legitimate company, and we want to prevent that as the company is also an innocent party.

That's a good point. Many of the scammers I've been solicited by have used names, addresses (which they expected never to be looked at), and Web pages of legitimate businesses. I've contacted the people whose business identities they'd ripped off to warn them, and in one case (an overseas forwarder in Seattle-Tacoma) they were indeed getting complaints (sometimes angry ones) from others who'd either been swindled or were just miffed that the company would try to scam them.

Hint to legitimate entrepreneurs: Don't start up with the name AXA Parcel LLC, that name's already been sullied! ;-) Come to think of it, if you're picking a business name, maybe in addition to searching legit biz names, you should also check here and other sites to see if a name's been "pre-scammed".