Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#169990 by vonpaso xlura Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:23 am
Glad we could help! Both websites have been reported for fraud and hopefully will be dead soon. The items you would have "quality checked" are probably bought with stolen credit cards.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
Advertisement

#170075 by mariacoyne Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:55 am
Anyone could provide the original documents sent to you scammers?
Attachments: contract and Employment_Application_Form.doc

I am also became a victim of this scam, but mistakenly deleted the files, they need to investigate the FBI
Thanks
#170118 by HannahsDad Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:23 pm
Transline at http://translinecorp.com — International Transport Organization.
Transline Corp specializes in full truck loads, multimodal freight forwarding services and Integrated logistical solutions. Within 8 years we have built up an efficient network with our own transport and over 2,000 selected transport partners.

With the availability of 1,500 semi trailers we take full advantage of the benefits of combined rail/road and short sea transportation and have shipping space Europe-wide everywhere and when ever..

Al. Raclawickie 18-2, 20-042 Lublin, Poland
Tel: +48 (81) 537-6404
Tel/fax: +48 (81) 471-1188
USA phone: +1 888-532-7282
USA fax: +1 888-990-0523

addresses 5.9.155.238
Domain Name: TRANSLINECORP.COM
Registrar: TODAYNIC.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.todaynic.com
Referral URL: http://www.NOW.CN
Name Server: NS10.XLHO.ST
Name Server: NS9.XLHO.ST
Updated Date: 05-jun-2013
Creation Date: 05-jun-2013
Expiration Date: 05-jun-2014
Registrant:
Name: Thomas Erdings
Organization: NA
Address: Molodeznaya 3241
City: Moscow
Province/state: MOSCOW
Postal Code: 35698
Email: [email protected]

#171027 by malachi55 Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:06 am
I also have fallen to this scan and have gone as far as signing the agreement :(. I was skeptical at first but then they actually called me to confirm my address and name and phone number. Then I googled their name and came up with this scam.

What should my next step be?
#171745 by maxsd1 Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:28 pm
This company is posting for a job opening for a QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR - it is FAKE. This is a fake company using stolen credit card #s to buy items online and ship them to you for you to "inspect", you are then to "forward" the inspected item on to the customer (the thieves). Once you confirm that you have forwarded "package #1" you will never hear from them,, they will move on to their next victim. You are the only link to the stolen merchandise as it was shipped directly to you!

Company website www.translinecorp.com says they are based in Poland, but you are asked to ship packages to Russia.

BEWARE!!
#171748 by HennyTasteGud Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:22 pm
To Maxsd1,

I got an email from them and tried searching to see if it was a scam and i couldn't find anything so I went ahead and send them my info. They sent me the first package which i shipped out and now have the second. Should i ship that out or are you 100% sure is a scam.
#171749 by Bryon Williams Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:27 pm
It is 100% scam. The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

The scam is a repackaging scam. The scammer is buying items with stolen credit cards/bank accounts and having them sent to victims. The victim then forwards the stolen merchandise to the scammer or someone that works for him.

Unfortunately, the scammer will never get caught by the Law Enforcement. The police will only find the person who is receiving the merchandise and re-packaging.

Bryon

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#176527 by Kgreen3681 Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:29 pm
Bryon Williams,

What happens with the victims? Are we penalized for taking what we assumed was a legitimate job offering? Can youi please respond because I am a victim and I had did what I thought was good research because at the time I was inquiring about job scams, transline was no where listed on the internet. They had legit website, corresponding emails and everything. So please advise me of what happens to the victims. Thanks.
#176533 by Bryon Williams Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:43 pm
Firstly I will like to point out some information on scammers.

The scammer is using a fake identity, free email address and his IP probably comes from an Internet Café. The police in his country will easily accept bribes to look the other way. Our Law Enforcement stops at our boarders. Basically, he will never be caught and identified.

What do I do now?
Be proactive. Contact your local Police and the Postal Inspector. Give them any packages you may still have or receive and all the account information you have on banks and shipping companies. Print out your emails and show them you were scammed. Tell them about the person sending you money and how they are sending the money. You need to get this documented with Law Enforcement. You can also contact the retailers about what has occurred.

Lastly, stop contacting the scammer. Do not forward anymore packages.

To answer your question. A person (USA) involved in this criminal activities are breaking Federal Law and State Law. All Felonies and punishable. Receiving stolen property, Financial Crimes and possible Money Laundering.

This is why you need to contact the Police before they contact you. When a victim realize their credit card was hacked and used. You will be the only person Law Enforcement will find.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#177249 by Private Dick Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:35 pm
BEWARE I ALSO RECEIVED THIS EMAIL WHICH I HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO

Julia Maxwell ([email protected])

Add to contacts

Attachment

24/09/2013

Documents

To: Robert Watson

Picture of Julia Maxwell

Outlook Active View

2 attachments (total 622.5 KB)

Download Application Form.doc (322.3 KB)

Application Form.doc

View online

Download Manager of Turnover (Job Description).doc (300.2 KB)

Manager of Turnover (Job Description).doc

View online

Download all as zip

Hello Robert,

Our company can propose you Manager of Turnover vacancy. You can find additional information about position in the attached document.

To register:

1. Read the job specifications and descriptions. In order to go through our selection process, you must complete the enclosed Application Form and return it to us.
2. I will send you the Employment Agreement and Employee’s Registration Form. You should fill it in carefully, sign it and send it back.
3. Send a scanned image of your Driver’s License or your Passport to confirm your identity.

The procedure is easy and will not take more than several hours.

Important:
You can easily find additional information on our website or feel free to ask any questions about your responsibilities and payment.

As of today we are at the very beginning of the process.
If you have any questions you can ask me or if everything is clear write an e-mail with your confirmation.

I will do my best to help you to get along with this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards ,
Julia Maxwell
PBD-Sales
TEL: +48 (22) 389 5181

© 2013 Microsoft
Terms
Privacy & cookies
Developers
English