Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#24761 by mykie_shien Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:12 pm
My name is April Johnson and I am the official representative of Pacer Group Inc. I recently found your resume online and wanted to get in touch with you. We are expanding our payment processing position by interviewing applicants from a variety of different backgrounds and we believe you have the potential to be an excellent match.

We are looking for goal-oriented individuals like you. First year earnings, advances and bonuses can range from $45,000 to $75,000 for new representatives. No experience is necessary. Full training is provided to help maximize your earning potential. If you wish to excel within a company that has a proven record of success, then I would like to communicate with you further.

My goal is sparking your interest. In the present economy our position offers training, support and a pay scale comparable to entry level position requiring 40 hours per week. I hope you will explore, compare, and then contact me with your questions. Please complete the form below with your updated contact information as a part of your return email.

_____________________FORM_________________________
Your Full name:___________________________________
Your Country of residence:________________________
Your Contact phone:_______________________________
Preferred call time:______________________________
_____________________FORM_________________________

Sincerely yours,
April Johnson
Pacer Group Inc.
Advertisement

#24769 by Dotti Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:57 pm
Thank you for posting this definite scam! Please continue posting these employment scams as you receive them, as they will help prevent others from being scammed!

Note--I am moving some of your posted scams to employment scams as they are best placed in that forum.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.