Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#3304 by Darlene Daniels Fri May 02, 2008 7:24 am
His opening email.

My name is Jonathan Blair. I want to know if you are interested in modeling because I need pictures of a good looking person who will be on the magazine cover of one of my clients.
.Please reply via our office Email at,[email protected]

Thanks and God Bless
Jonathan blair.

When you reply to the first email he sends this.

Good day Thank you for the quick response and interest. The taken pictures will be used for the magazine cover of my client and the web site which is under construction. The name of the company is Fresh and Wild Natural cosmetics , it has just been established in Norway and they produce Organic creams such as Face, Eye & Neck revitalizing serum, Soothing Eye Ointment, Intense rejuvenating Face cream, Moisturizing firming hand, body lotion, Neck & Eye ANTI-AGING firming cream, Rich Eye strengthening cream, FLASH Treatment - Skin balance, pore tone mask, REJUVENATORY - Hydrating, Reviving Anti-aging mask, Natural Cleansing Gel, Hydrating & Indulging Passion Body Oil, re constructive hands, feet Ointment, Free radicals anti wrinkle cream. Presently the company needs a model to advertise their products and am giving you the offer. Your pictures will be exhibited on their website and products. Also after the first set of picture sent, their products and magazines will be sent to you in order for you to know about the company product. According to the company after the first shooting, you could be invited over to the company to sign a contract with you.

As arranged with company, you will get $1000 to start which will
be sent to you immediately. After payment has been received, the photo
shoots will be taken and sent to the company. There will be a pre-arranged photographer and hair/ make up artist that will be coming over to you for the shoots. They will be contacting you for proper arrangement of time and location after payments has been made. Guess the arrangement is understood. In order for payment to be made to you, provide me with the following details:

NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:

Thanks.
Jonathan Blair.

:Please know that you will be invited to grace the launching of the
products and magazines.
http://www.email-theworld.com/
http://www.listguy.com/consumer-list.html
Advertisement