Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#174791 by sharon1961 Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:37 pm
I was contacted through my state job search site that I was to have an interview today for a job as an independent contractor doing data entry at $16 an hour. They were to supply me with a computer, desk, and several other items to do the job. It all sounded too good to be true. Luckily I found the almost exact same scam here on ScamWarners involving Infotech.

Anite PLC is a legitimate company, but these scammers are just using this name now.

Please see the following correspondence:

sharn Enterprises inc has sent you the following message:

Greetings,

After viewing your profile, We believe you are qualified for this position, and have forwarded your
Resume to the Head of Operation, Mrs. Sheena Adams, She would like to conduct an on-line interview
With you on 08/23/2013 at 12:00 pm EST to discuss more about the Data Entry Clerk Position
that is yet to be occupied . Set Up a Screen name with yahoo Instant Messenger on-line at
http://www.messenger.yahoo.com and add up the Head of Operation, Mrs Sheena Adams to your buddy list.
Her Screen Name with Yahoo Instant Messenger is: sheenaadams86

If the time is not convenient for you, feel free to email Mrs Adams at this Email address:
[email protected]
She will be waiting to talk to you on yahoo messenger right away. Endeavour to get on-line ASAP. I Wish you the best of Luck on the Interview. If you have any
problem, Please feel free to email back .

Sincerely,

Mrs Delaney Woods
[email protected]

Organization Name :Anite PLC

(I did set up yahoo messenger and went through the interview process and was told I would start training next Monday.)

The following are the job details that were provided to me: (Note: the description of Anite PLC is a exact copy of what is on their home page.)

Anite plc supplies software and solutions to companies around the world operating in two distinct markets: wireless and travel.

In the wireless market we focus on providing mobile device and network testing systems.

In the travel industry, we provide reservation and e-commerce solutions that help companies, primarily in the leisure sector, run their businesses more efficiently.

Our 580 staff work with many of the world’s leading companies in both sectors, from our UK headquarters and offices in 16 countries throughout Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East.

Our expertise

It is, above all, our employees' talent and dedication which differentiate us and which have kept us at the leading edge of a fast-moving industry for over two decades. Day after day, all around the world, their skills and their solutions help make business better for our customers.

We are committed to maintaining our global leadership in software and services, actively applying our experience to see which way things are headed, then applying our expertise to help our customers get there first.

JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintains accurate records of all Receivables and Payable's, entering data of online sales, purchase, orders, bookings, number of goods sold, numbers remaining, etc, of customers in the US.Responsible forcompiling amounts owed from purchase orders, charge slips, sales tickets etc

BRIEFING SUMMARY
You will be enlisted for 2 weeks training programme. Find Training programme details below:

*You will have to be online from 9am to 12pm daily for training programmes as you will be given series of tasks during training.

*You will resume work fully after training and your working hours will be 8am - 5pm your time zone.

*Whether or not you have an assignment or task to carry out you will be paid for $16/hr and for 8hrs a day as long as you are online during the stated hours.

*You have to keep strict record of time and activities. A time sheet should be sent in every Friday's days for monitoring (In your own format).

*In carrying out any assignment or task a progress report has to be emailed every Friday to me.

*You are paid weekly.

*There is no start up cost, the training would be administered on line, this is an Internet based position, and the base pay is $13 per hour During training and $16 per hour after training.

*Either party is free to terminate at any time with notice.

*At the end of your training, you will receive a 1099 form at the end of the year as you are listed as an Independent contractor.

*Benefits include: 401k, health and dental, paid vacation and 2 weeks sick leave you will be enrolled for this benefits

after 2months after which you would become a regular employee of company.

WORKING EQUIPMENTS
Equipments will be provided for you by the Company asap. This includes a Hp Laptop/Notebook for mobility and some other software for accuracy, Speed of data processing, Time Monitoring and Effectiveness,(4 in one Zebra ZM 400vvBarcode Printer and Cards,Fax Machine,Scanner,Photocopier Machine, 4Drawer Cabinet and Office Desk).

Details on the Uses and delivery of these equipments would be provided to you ASAP.

You would be Given the Following to start work with after training:
* Staff User Name and Password for Our Website Link ( For easy access to company data and task for each day )

Employment Supervisor

~~~Just wanted to report this somewhere. I am glad that thanks to this site, I did not go further with this scam and do the training or deal with a bogus check.
Advertisement

#174849 by jgallegos28 Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:08 am
I did everything, (even quit a $10 hr. job- so it's not all bad) to do the training. How did you know about the checks and the training! That is interesting! Luckily I called the attorneys office and the bank before even attempting to go to the bank with the $1900 check for " supplies". They are doing legal proceedings to have this stopped, I have reported to Legal Authorities, locally, state an federal level. Local news agencies, unemployment office and contacted Anite in London to let them know their company has also been used for this scam. Really sad to because they are a legitimate company and the people they are preying on are in need of jobs and trying to find work.
#175707 by blackthorntk Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:30 pm
Hi there guys I to got this situation from My state job hirenet. this is the document they sent me on the job discription and it's just to good to be true so do not trust it.

Anite plc supplies software and solutions to companies around the world operating in two distinct markets: wireless and travel.

In the wireless market we focus on providing mobile device and network testing systems.

In the travel industry, we provide reservation and e-commerce solutions that help companies, primarily in the leisure sector, run their businesses more efficiently.

Our 580 staff work with many of the world’s leading companies in both sectors, from our UK headquarters and offices in 16 countries throughout Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East.

Our expertise

It is, above all, our employees' talent and dedication which differentiate us and which have kept us at the leading edge of a fast-moving industry for over two decades. Day after day, all around the world, their skills and their solutions help make business better for our customers.

We are committed to maintaining our global leadership in software and services, actively applying our experience to see which way things are headed, then applying our expertise to help our customers get there first.

compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered

Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors

Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales report, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent data entry using keyboards or scanners

compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors

maintain logs of activities and completed work

load machines with required input or output media such as paper, cards, disks, tape or Braille media

Resolve garbled or indecipherable messages, using cryptographic procedures and equipment

select materials needed to complete work assignments

Store completed documents in appropraite locations

Maintains accurate records of all Receivables and Payable's, entering data of online sales, purchase, orders, bookings, number of goods sold, numbers remaining, etc, of customers in the US.Responsible forcompiling amounts owed from purchase orders, charge slips, sales tickets etc

BRIEFING SUMMARY
You will be enlisted for 2 weeks training programme. Find Training programme details below:

*You will have to be online from 9am to 12pm daily for training programmes as you will be given series of tasks during training.

*You will resume work fully after training and your working hours will be 8am - 5pm your time zone.

*Whether or not you have an assignment or task to carry out you will be paid for $16/hr and for 8hrs a day as long as you are online during the stated hours.

*You have to keep strict record of time and activities. A time sheet should be sent in every Friday's days for monitoring (In your own format).

*In carrying out any assignment or task a progress report has to be emailed every Friday to me.

*You are paid weekly.

*There is no start up cost, the training would be administered on line, this is an Internet based position, and the base pay is $13 per hour During training and $16 per hour after training.

*At the end of your training, you will receive a 1099 form at the end of the year as you are listed as an Independent contractor.

*Benefits include: 401k, health and dental, paid vacation and 2 weeks sick leave you will be enrolled for this benefits

WORKING EQUIPMENTS
Equipments will be provided for you by the Company asap. This includes a Hp Laptop/Notebook for mobility and some other software for accuracy, Speed of data processing, Time Monitoring and Effectiveness,(4 in one Zebra ZM 400vvBarcode Printer and Cards,Fax Machine,Scanner,Photocopier Machine, 4Drawer Cabinet and Office Desk).

Details on the Uses and delivery of these equipments would be provided to you ASAP.

* Staff User Name and Password for Our Website Link ( For easy access to company data and task for each day )

Employment Supervisor
------------------------------------------
Here's the two emails that they used .
[email protected]
and she wanted me to contact this other person's email.
this is the email that was sent. Greetings,

After viewing your profile on Hire Net Hawaii,
We believe you are qualified for this position,
and have forwarded your
Resume to the Head of Operation, Mrs. Felicia
Chandler, She would like to conduct an on-line
interview
With you on 09/03/2013 at 9:00 am EST to
discuss more about the Data Entry Clerk
Position
that is yet to be occupied . Set Up a Screen
name with yahoo Instant Messenger on-line at
www.messenger.yahoo.com and add up the
Head of Operation, Mrs Felicia Chandler to
your buddy list.
Her Screen Name with Yahoo Instant
Messenger is: feliciachandler36

If the time is not convenient for you, feel free to
email Mrs Chandler at this Email address:
[email protected]
She will be waiting to talk to you on yahoo
messenger right away. Endeavour to get on-
line ASAP. I Wish you the best of Luck on the
Interview. If you have any
Sincerely,

Mrs Sheena Adams
[email protected]

Organization Name :Anite Plc
-------------------------------------------
Do not trust theses people as something's fishy if they are the ones going to train you online and send you all the equipment for you to start work. Heck this goes beyond my Data entry capabilities and they just wanted a sucker aiming at a low experienced person in the field they want above. So saying that I qualify was very fishy after reading the document they sent me.
#176340 by edhardy41 Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:33 am
I was contacted this week 9/10/2013 involving the EXACT SAME scam, mentioning ANITE, PLC, through the Employ Florida Marketplace (EFM) website. A friend researched for me....BEWARE!
#195135 by CharlieElliott Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:18 pm
Yes, me too!!! only they are now using SCC Technology Solutions Provider as the name of the company. Headquartered in Birmingham UK... and all information regarding the job description and the equipment they will send you are the same. When I questioned my "trainer" if she could prove that this Data Entry positions was not a scam and showed her the this link.... She immediately signed off and has not answered me.
#195270 by Terminator5 Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:12 pm
The board here becomes less effective when you point out to scammers that they are posted here . They simply change their details and improve their scams . You should always just cease communication when you find out its a scam .

Daniel 8 :25
#195294 by Br/ngm3 Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:11 am
Yeah I just got an email for a job position that seemed very suspicious to me. This is what the email said :Hi Shante,

Congratulations! Based on your resume on beyond.com we We are thrilled to offer you the following  job..

The position we are recommending is that of a Financial Support Agent at a salary of $2300 per month based on a trial period. Your working schedule will be Monday thru Friday for 2-3 hours a day.

Provisional period - 30 working days from the day you apply.

Employee Benefits Include:
- Dental Care
- Health care
- Vacation - 4 weeks per annum
- And others
All benefits take effect only after trial period.

We would hope to start working with you ASAP. Please report to Mr. Jason Robertson as soon as you receive this offer, for documentation and orientation.

Please fill out and send us the form below with your Contact information to verify your identity and interest in this position.
---------------------F O R M _________F O R M------------------
Full Name: ____________________
Address: ____________________
Phone: ________________________
Preferred call time: _______________
---------------------F O R M _________F O R M------------------

Hope that you will contact us soon.

Respectfully,
Mr. Jason Robertson
Recruitment Advisor

It doesn't seem right to me! Would this be considered a scam? They didn't provide me with a company name. Then they said they saw my resume on Beyond. com. And I know that I never actually finished my resume on Beyond. com. Why would any company accept an unfinished resume?
#195300 by vonpaso xlura Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:20 am
It is indeed a scam, and I recognize the gang of scammers that sent it. Please post the email that tells you what website you're supposed to register at. If you don't have that email, post the complete headers of the email you just posted. They are hiring money launderers.

The email is sent from their own domain or from Gmail. Do not report the address to Gmail. We want scammers to keep their free addresses so that other victims can find them by searching for the address.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#238402 by almost suckered Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:19 pm
Name Change!

M3 I.T Solutions
To Feb 18 at 5:42 PM

Greetings,

After viewing your profile on VA Job, We believe you are qualified for an
Administrative position in Our company M3 I.T Solutions, and have
forwarded your resume to the Head of Human Resources, Mr. Jeffery Robert.
He would like to conduct an on-line interview With you on Thursday 19th of
February 2015 10AM your time to discuss more about the Administrative
position that is yet to be occupied .

Set Up a Screen name with yahoo Instant Messenger on-line at
www.messenger.yahoo.com and add up the Head of Human Resources, Mr.
Jeffery Robert to your buddy list.
Screen Name with Yahoo Instant Messenger is: jefferyrobert18

If the time is not convenient for you, feel free to email Mr. Jeffery
Robert at this Email address: [email protected]

He will be waiting to talk to you on yahoo messenger right away. Endeavour
to get on-line ASAP. I Wish you best of Luck on the Interview. If you
have any

Sincerely,
Frank Donald

Organization Name: M3 I.T Solutions
#238416 by Mike Wilson Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:46 pm
Domain was registered two days ago.

Domain Name: M3ITSOLUTION.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: NS21.DOVESERVER.COM
Name Server: NS22.DOVESERVER.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 17-feb-2015
Creation Date: 17-feb-2015
Expiration Date: 17-feb-2016

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#238427 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:08 pm
Received: by 10.152.7.9 with SMTP id f9csp779797laa;
Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:55:09 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.107.138.195 with SMTP id c64mr8912518ioj.47.1424379308395;
Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:55:08 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm26-vm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm26-vm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.91.119])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id s7si12576152ioe.52.2015.02.19.12.55.07
for <
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.91.119 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.119;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.91.119 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1424379307; bh=9TXOMSgVl2DZ9jy1Vr2dy7GIeth2zOBP256UwXaqHb8=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:From:Subject; b=monEiejj
Received: from [98.138.100.117] by nm26.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Feb 2015 20:55:07 -0000
Received: from [98.138.86.156] by tm108.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Feb 2015 20:55:07 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1014.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Feb 2015 20:55:07 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-YMail-OSG:
Received: by 98.138.101.177; Thu, 19 Feb 2015 20:55:06 +0000
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 20:55:06 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: JEFFERY ROBERT <[email protected]>
To:
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: RESCHEDULED INTERVIEW

Good Day

In regard to your email 20 Feb 2015 at 10:00 am your time will be okay.

Ensure you add me up on Yahoo Messenger with my Screen Name: Jefferyrobert18 before the time of interview.

Thanks

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#240857 by NBCrecon44 Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:02 am
Bryon Williams wrote:
Received: by 10.152.7.9 with SMTP id f9csp779797laa;
Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:55:09 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.107.138.195 with SMTP id c64mr8912518ioj.47.1424379308395;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from nm26-vm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm26-vm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.91.119])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id s7si12576152ioe.52.2015.02.19.12.55.07
for <
(version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.91.119 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.119;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.91.119 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1424379307; bh=9TXOMSgVl2DZ9jy1Vr2dy7GIeth2zOBP256UwXaqHb8=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:From:Subject; b=monEiejj
Received: from [98.138.100.117] by nm26.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Feb 2015 20:55:07 -0000
Received: from [98.138.86.156] by tm108.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Feb 2015 20:55:07 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1014.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Feb 2015 20:55:07 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
X-YMail-OSG:
Received: by 98.138.101.177; Thu, 19 Feb 2015 20:55:06 +0000
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 20:55:06 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: JEFFERY ROBERT <[email protected]>
To:
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: RESCHEDULED INTERVIEW

Good Day

In regard to your email 20 Feb 2015 at 10:00 am your time will be okay.

Ensure you add me up on Yahoo Messenger with my Screen Name: Jefferyrobert18 before the time of interview.

Thanks

Please help, I got suckered into this. As I look through this forum this was exactly the email I got from this guy. I only fell for it because he mentioned the VA. I did the 1st week training and he also sent me a check of $2300. I stupidly deposited the check as I was told. I didn't realize I was stooped into this until I saw this forum. The check was deposited on a Saturday and unfortunately I was only able to call my bank on Monday. The first part of the check was cleared and the second is being with held in the next day or two. I called my bank to report a fraud on the check so I won't receive it but unfortunately the first one went through and the second eventually (thats what I'm assuming) will go through. I also called the cops and reported a possible scam or fraud on this occasion but I don't know how far they can go. I'm really nervous and scared because he knows my address and did some trick verification of my phone number and keeps emailing me on my absence. I will call a lawyer or seek legal help soon but please I need to know what to do and how to resolve this issue because I can't help but be really nervous about something like this.
#240875 by vonpaso xlura Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:12 am
"The first part of the check was cleared" does not make sense. A check clears when it goes to the bank on which it was drawn, which pays the bank it was deposited into. Even after that, it can be found fraudulent when the owner of the account notices something fishy. When the check clears is unrelated to when the bank lets you access the money.

Don't withdraw any money from the account until the fraudulent money disappears from your account. If the scammers contact you on Yahoo Messenger, email, phone, or any other way, do not answer. Give them no clue what happened to you.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#240877 by Dotti Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:33 am
I am assuming that when you say "the first part of the check has cleared" you mean that the bank has made a portion of the money available. As VX said, nothing has cleared. The bank merely released that part of the money per bank policy (and depending on the length of time, because the law requires it.) These scammers take advantage of the average citizen's lack of knowledge of bank processes. Banks often give you some or all of the money before a check has cleared, because by law they are required to do so as long as they have not yet proven the check fraudulent. But they also have the right to take that money back when they do determine the check is indeed fraudulent.

You need to talk to the fraud department of your bank. Your average teller is not going to be able to advise you properly.

If you have already withdrawn money, you need to return it to the account, ASAP.

As for the scammer himself, don't worry that he is going to show up on your doorstep. The typical criminal behind this scam is a low-life pathetic criminal sitting at a computer in another country, hiding behind fake names and details that are not easily traceable. Coming anywhere near you (assuming he could get a visa, which is not highly likely) would mean he would show his real face--not just to you but on cameras, to airport security, taxi drivers or car rental agents, etc. His odds of getting caught would increase tremendously. This is not the kind of risk the cowards committing these scams take. Do report any threats to the police.

As VX said, the best thing to do is to ignore/block him, but if he continues to harass you and you can't deal with it, simply tell him the police have been notified and leave it at that. Dnn't engage in any further back-and forth discussion.

As fr

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#261292 by Strykehorse1 Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:21 pm
Got the same email yesterday, got sucked into the interview part, but I managed to caught up halfway towards the interview or whatever you wanna call it. Sounded too weird to be interviewed over chatting instead of video conference or at least a teleconference. Then I Googled the "printer" that was going to be issued to me, sure enough I see all the similarities over the net about scammers. So, I started to ask him/her some questions pertaining to HR Management and he couldn't answer them. He went from answering proficiently to "Yes" and "Ok". Damn, I never knew scammers would get into job postings as well! What a world of crooks we live in! Here is the email posting and they change their company now to AG Financial Limited. The scammers email address is: [email protected] and the hiring company: [email protected]. Stay away from them! Report them to the consumer report s I have done so.

Greetings

After viewing your profile on Employment Crossing , We feel you may be a good candidate for a position within our company, and hereby invites you for an on-line interview on Thursday 23rd July 07/23/2015, at 9am Your time with Mr Tom Bloomfield of the human resource department.

Job Title: Administrative Executive/Administrative Assistant/ Data Entry/ Receptionist/Customer Service

Organization Name: AG Financial Limited

You are required to set up a Google Hangout account, after this process, you are to add the Hiring Manager Mr Tom Bloomfield on your Google Hangout, his Gmail address is [email protected] add him to your Google Hangout buddy list ASAP for the job briefing and comprehensive details. He will be online waiting to respond to your add request as well as your messages. If you have any problem in setting up the Google Hangout account, kindly visit www.gmail.com and register a gmail account, Log into your Gmail account, at the bottom left-hand corner,click the Hangouts icon. If the time is not convenient for you, feel free to email Mr Tom Bloomfield at this Email address: [email protected]

He will be waiting to talk to you right away. Endeavor to get on-line ASAP.

I Wish you best of Luck in the interview

Welcome to AG Financial Limited

AG Financial Limited aim to be leaders in the evolution of financial markets and the way securities are traded as well as in the development of the tools industry professionals need to succeed.

We are dedicated to sourcing new and exciting opportunities and delivering them to our network of institutional and professional clients. We are committed to upholding the highest standards of transparency and integrity throughout our organisation and to that end, building a team of highly capable, experienced individuals equally committed to the pursuit of our vision.

We are continually engaged in developing the systems that we offer to fund and portfolio managers in order that we should remain at the forefront of what is demanded by money managers across a variety of markets. The goals we have set for ourselves should be perpetual; so that upon reaching even the most significant milestone, our heads are directed firmly towards the future.

AG Financial is listed on the ASX (Ticker AHA) and is the parent company for AG Capital Markets and AGF Funds Management.

compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered

Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors

Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales report, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent data entry using keyboards or scanners

compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors

maintain logs of activities and completed work

load machines with required input or output media such as paper, cards, disks, tape or Braille media

Resolve garbled or indecipherable messages, using cryptographic procedures and equipment

select materials needed to complete work assignments

Store completed documents in appropraite locations

BRIEFING SUMMARY

*You are paid weekly.

*There is no start up cost, the training would be administered on line, this is an Internet based position, and the base pay is $14 per hour During training and $18 per hour after training.

WORKING EQUIPMENTS

Employment Supervisor