Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#175289 by dayfamily Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:35 pm
In the past week I have received email offering me a job. It is below, and all I want to say is why they always picking on me. lol

To:
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 12:44 AM
Subject: Attn:

In reference to your application for position available, I'm pleased to inform you that I have chosen to extend an offer of employment to you for the position of ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT. This position commences as soon as possible and you are conditionally employed till you are able to justify your competence in this position. As discussed in my previous email, your basic wage is $500 weekly, health and life insurance benefit will be provided after 90 days of employment. Any extra personal expenses (transport, gas, etc) incurred by you while on errands will be reimbursed by me at the end of each working week.

This position is very flexible and it is difficult judging the exact number of hours you will be working with me. It is basically about given instructions and following it up. You are entitle to work 10-12Hrs weekly as my ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT exclusive of weekend, except if ask to perform duties on weekend. and weekend bonus will be offered, which this position enable you to work more full time or part time in other organization as your duties are base on instruction to be carried out.

KINDLY CONFIRM THE BELOW INFORMATION PROVIDED

All other additional information and paperwork needed prior to this will be sent to you when I get back..

Best Regards,

Anthony Thornton

Removed dead space. (BW)
Advertisement