Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#175676 by HOLSFC214 Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:22 am
Currently looking for a job so just signed up to jobsite, was skeptical about this at first but it had mention about jobsite I was unsure. I am now 100% convinced this is a scam this a warning to people if they get this email;

Welcome Xxxx Xxxxxx,

Congratulations! Based on your CV on jobsite.co.uk we are pleased to confirm that you have been selected to work for ARTALPINE LIMITED..

The opening we are suggesting is that of a FS Officer at a pay out of 1,500 GBP per month based on a trial period. Your working timetable will be Monday thru Friday for 2-3 hours a day.

Probationary period - 30 working days from the day you apply.

Employee Benefits Include:
- Dental Care
- Health care
- Vacation - 4 weeks per annum
- And others
All benefits take effect only after provisional period.

We would prefer to start working with you in a short time. Please report to Mr Pierce as soon as you receive this offer, for documentation and orientation.

Please fill out and send us the form below with your Contact information to verify your identity and interest in this position.
---------------------F O R M _________F O R M------------------
Full Name: ____________________
Address: ____________________
Phone: ________________________
Preferred call time: _______________
---------------------F O R M _________F O R M------------------

Thank you and waiting for contact from you asap.

Regards,
Mr Pierce
HR Manager

Added quotation and removed personal information. (BW)
Advertisement

#176060 by Xavia Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:13 am
I just received email from the same sender. Sounds suspicious so I google it first before giving response. Thank you for your post it's very helpful!
#176061 by vonpaso xlura Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:38 am
It's short for "Financial Services Officer", which is a euphemism for a money mule. Please post the email, including the headers.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#176338 by yleylelye Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:33 am
Thii is the e-mail I've received:

Good morning XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

An international dynamic art company established in the UK has announced a new part-time job opening and proposes you to join our team

We are giving you an opportunity to be a part of the progress, to have a job and a chance to work with the best team there is.

Salary & Benefits:
We offer decent salary, advances and bonuses for the successful applicant. Base salary during Trial Period is 1,500 GBP per month + 8% commission from each successfully handled Task. After the first 30 days your base salary will be increased up to 1,800 GBP a month.

â?¢ Health & Dental Insurance
â?¢ Flexible timetable
â?¢ Free training and professional development programs
â?¢ Retirement Options

Job Requirements:
To be considered for this position, you must have:
â?¢ Knowledge of basic payment systems
â?¢ Ability to schedule working hours effectively
â?¢ Availability for 3-4 hours a day
â?¢ Good PC and Internet skills
â?¢ Minimum 18 y.o.
â?¢ Any financial skills would be a distinct advantage during the Trial Period

If you donâ??t have a criminal record, committed to the job and interested in a rewarding new career - this job is yours.

Please think about my job offer and feel free to contact our HR Department for more information.

Contact us at [email protected]. I'm sorry, due to spam problem we have to use a g-mail address, company e-mail address will be given to you after reply.

Thank You,

Hiring Coordinator
Scott Pierce

Added quotation. (BW)