Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#175690 by Mike Wilson Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:02 pm
Typical Craigslist ad

[email protected]

Receptionist/administrative assistant wanted (raleigh )
Receptionist/administrative assistant wanted for busy law firm. Perfect entry level position. In addition to answering phones and attending to receptionist station, responsibilities include light bookkeeping, photocopying, logging and scanning all incoming documents, and some introductory paralegal work. Great opportunity for articulate and organized person who wants to be part of a team of dedicated and hard working attorneys and support staff

Michelle Johnson [email protected]

Dear Applicant,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately the post you applied for has been taken but I have a position which may interest you.

My name is Michelle Johnson, .I am the director of Technology Software Inc. I'm looking for someone that can be trusted and reliable to work very well with good understanding.. I need you to be my personal assistant to monitor and keep me up to date with my activities.

ABOUT THE COMPANY

TSI's vision is to be the Best RF provider for leading edge Technology Software Inc partners in the Telecommunication and Satellite Communication Industries.
Established in 1990, Technology Software Inc. (TSI) was the first company to specialize in the designing and manufacturing of microwave and satellite communication products in Taiwan. TSI is headquartered in the Hsinchu Science Park, also known as the “Silicon Valley of Taiwan”. With additional manufacturing facilities located in Wuxi China, and an R&D center in California U.S.A., TSI understands the importance of worldwide communication, and strives to expand its presence across the globe.

We are establishing a new location in your area and in the united states which you will be apart of the team upon office completion. I'll need your services 3 times weekly which should be about 30 hours weekly. We will set up a formal interview as soon as possible to sign the necessary documents.

As my Personal Assistant, your activities amongst other things will include:

Duties and Requirements:

*Scheduling programmer's, flights and keeping me up-to-date with them.
*Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities.
*Processing weekly check payment.
*Filing, Faxing, Creating and sending out letters, scanning documents, some personal assistant duties for owners, and many other
*Managing expenses and invoices

Basic wage is $600 Weekly

I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedule at this point. Please note that this position is not office based for now until the office is officially open in the US and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others. I would like to give you an immediate trial, so if you are interested kindly get back to me. As I have been checking my files and schedules and would need someone urgently to run some errands for me this next week. I will have some funds sent to you to complete the errands and would get back to you with more information on that, get back to me with your
If you are intrested kindly send your information such as Personal/Contact Details to my Hiring Manager for interview.

Full Names:
Mailing Address(apt):
City, State, Zip Code :
Cell Phone Number:
Home Number:

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.
Yours Sincerely
Michelle Johnson

The email domain in the original ad has been reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement