Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#25472 by waltzky17 Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:06 pm
i recieved a working invitation as driver this few days ago from someone claimed to be Dr. Janet Cole of 16 Ruthwell Gardens Top Valley Nothingham Ng5 9pg.

below are some or our emails.

1st

ABOUT THE JOB:
Hello,
How are you ? This is Dr Janet Cole from Tagged,thanks for the reply to my job offer and the interest in my family.I would like to see the copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV)and also your scanned passport copy.Truly i need a foreign Driver and will be paying you 550 pounds weekly,i know that there are a lot of local driver in the UK here but its just that i need someone that is kind from outside,that is caring,loving,motherly carefree and well determined,that can take good care of my kids for me but with the recommendation from you and that is the more reason I may need your services,hopefully you will be my family Driver and do according to your words.I reside in Ruthwell Gardens,London and do not get worried about any documents(work Permit and Visa),a travel agency here in the UK will handle that for you as per your visa just scan&send the copy of your international passport and CV through email to them,they will apply for visa on your behalf in the UK Home Office and when the visa is ready the UK Embassy in your country will call on you so that they can endorse the visa on your original passport. I love my kids so much and would not toy with them.They are the apple of my eyes.I work because of them and am willing to pay any amount to give them the best in the world.You would be needing to settle the Visa Procurement yourself because i paid for 2 drivers in the past few months which they did not turn up but went somewhere else after their visa was approved and that is why i vowed that any Driver that i will employ will make half of expenses himself.Hope you understand how i mean.I need a very serious person and the job is available right now.Also,i use to have a driver and he spent 2 years with us,but he got married and relocated to the United states, so i need a replacement ASAP.

Don't worry about the United Kingdom,it's a nice place to stay and i hope you will enjoy staying here with my family and you
will have the access to internet, In fact i have a personal PC at home for myself but my kids usually play games on their own PC, i will get you a computer to start using for your own use.All expenses made by you will be refunded immediately you get here.If you would be using the travel agency i would be recommending my traveling agent to you.
Email Address : [email protected]
Website http://tourcarribbean.t35.com
Do get back to me as soon as possible with your resume and we take it
from there.I will send you the Work Contract in my next email.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

2nd

Good day... here is the work contract for the job... have signed on it... you will also sign your part and send it back to me so that you can contact the Travel Agency for your visa processing... Hope to hearing from you soon..

Dr. Janet.........

--- On Mon, 3/29/10, xxxx <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: CV, other
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 7:03 PM

attached are my copy of my CV, passport, and resume

Work Contract:

Dr. Janet Cole
16 Ruthwell Gardens Top Valley
Nothingham Ng59PG
+447960224740

WORK CONTRACT OF A DRIVER

Names of children and ages: Danielle (3 years) and Dane(5years)

Duties:
Sole responsibility for the children of the family including preparing meals and feeding the children a healthy diet, their laundry, taking them to suitable social activities/groups, their physical and intellectual development and pre-school and school education, keeping their rooms and play areas tidy, organizing and undertaking any visits to doctors, dentists, child health clinics and such other duties as a nanny would undertake.

You are entitled to:

Meals
Use of car
Petrol costs
Mileage

REMUNERATION

Your salary is 550GBP per week payable weekly/monthly in arrears by standing order/cheque on every Saturday of every Week. I will pay all tax and national insurance contributions.

HOURS OF WORK

The employee will work from 7am to 4 pm. 6Days per week. You will remain with the children of the family if i cannot return before 5pm. I will use reasonable Endeavour’s to return before 5 pm. These hours of work may only be changed by mutual agreement.

You will be allowed 4 weeks paid holiday each year. In the first or last years of employment you will be entitled to holiday on a pro-rata basis. Paid compensation is not normally given for holidays not actually taken. Holidays may only be carried into next year with the express permission of me. You will be free on all Bank Holidays or will receive a day off in lieu, by agreement.

Holidays will (unless otherwise agreed) be taken when the employer is on holiday. You should give at least 1 months notice for blocks of holiday exceeding 3 days and as much notice as possible otherwise and holidays may only be taken at times that are agreed by me.

CONFIDENTIALITY

It is a condition of employment that now and at all times in the future that, save as may be lawfully required the employee shall keep the affairs and concerns of the employer and the household and her and its transactions and business confidential.

ALLOWANCES
A Shopping allowance of 200 Pounds would be awarded to you First Sunday of Every Month.
A Christmas Bonus of 250 Pounds would also be awarded on 23rd of December of every Year.

PENSIONS

I do not operate a pension scheme.

SICKNESS

I will pay statutory sick pay as stipulated by the Government at the rates stipulated by legislation. Any additional sickness payment will be made at the discretion of the employer. You will notify me as soon as possible of any illness preventing you coming to work and no later than 7.00am on the day in question.

DISCIPLINE

Reasons which might give rise to the need for discipline measures include the following:
Causing a disruptive influence in the household
Job incompetence
Unsatisfactory standard of dress or appearance
Conduct during or outside working hours prejudicial to the interest or reputation of the employer
Failure to comply with instructions and procedures, for example being unable to drive due to a driving ban
Breach of confidentiality clause
In the event of the need to take disciplinary action, the procedure will be: Firstly - oral warning; secondly - written warning; thirdly - dismissal.
Reasons which might give rise to summary dismissal include the following: theft, drunkenness, illegal drug abuse, child abuse, acting unsafely with children.

TERMINATION
In the first four weeks of employment, one weeks notice is required on either side. After four weeks continuous service either you or I may terminate this contract by giving four weeks notice and after six months continuous service either i or you may terminate this contract by giving six weeks notice.

ADDITIONAL ITEMS:

Smoking is not permitted in the house or near the children of the family.
You may use the telephone for reasonable local calls and, in an emergency, for national calls.
The employer may in consultation with the employee arrange with another family and their Nanny (The Other Nanny) that in the event of either the employee or the Other Nanny being absent due to illness or holiday either the employee or the Other Nanny (as the case may be) will care for the children of both families and would not be held responsible if anything happens to them.
During working hours you will not look after any children other than the children of the family without my consent.
Lastly, you would be allowed to apply for a Part-time job as long as it does not affect or disrupt your Contract with My Family.

SIGNED BY ME

SIGNED BY YOU

………………………………........

3rd

From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Dr Janet Cole" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts
To: "xxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxx>
Thanks for your reply... i can assure you that, there is no problem sending the money to this Travel Agency cus this is not the first time have been using them for the Visa processing.. So dont worry about that... just let me know when you ready about your payment...Hope to hearing from you soon..

Dr. Janet

--- On Thu, 4/1/10, xxxxxxx <xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Subject: Re: CV, other
To: "Dr Janet Cole" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 7:04 PM

i think i can find a way to pay for the half. But we have big question, what is our security for the money we will pay, how can we be sure that the money will really go to the legitimate agencies? We are aware of many scams going on specially here in world wide web.

i dont have doubt on you just dont want to be fooled again specially now that were in grate necessity and financial problem.

thak you ^ good day

--- On Thu, 4/1/10, Dr Janet Cole <[email protected]> wrote:

To: xxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 8:56 PM

Good day... since have promised you that i will pay half of the Visa processing.. and beside you can pay the money twice not once in order to convenient for you... So get back to me soon in order to know what to do...

Dr. janet.........

--- On Thu, 4/1/10, xxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 2:00 AM

of course im interested, just thinking of ways how to pay the visa.

--- On Wed, 3/31/10, Dr Janet Cole <[email protected]> wrote:

To: xxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 10:47 PM

Ohh sorry.. i cant pay the whole money... so let me know if you are still interested before i look for another person...

--- On Wed, 3/31/10, xxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 1:44 PM

Maybe you can Pay for me and just deduct it from my salary if ever.

I can do more than you can expect from me. I can even take care of your children the way i took care of my Kids. I have 3 KIDS Hannah Czarina-13 yrs old, Xavier Nino- 11 yrs old and Earl Wayne- 8 yrs old. i am hands on with them since birth and i am involved in preparing of their foods, We also have a Food Restuarant a small one but we served specialty foods for middle class neighbors her in our place. I am a handyman, i can do Jobs from electronics and electrical repair to electrical designs installation. I have also Deep knowledge with computer set-up installation and operation. people use to call me McGyver, you know what i mean.

I just hope that you would give me a chance.

Thank you and God bless.

xxxxxxx......

To: "xxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 6:55 PM

Good day..

I can understand you... but you can pay it in 2 times not once... and i will also do my best.. so get back to me soon...........

--- On Wed, 3/31/10, xxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 8:47 AM

I would love to work with you their in UK but w/ this following cost will hold me to join you.

OUTLINED BELOW ARE THE COST FOR THESE SERVICES:
1. PROCUREMENT OF WORKING PERMIT £300
2. PROCUREMENT OF MEDICAL INSURANCE AND NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER £200
3. PROCUREMENT OF UK NON-SETTLEMENT VISA £300
TOTAL CHARGES £800
ALL DOCUMENT WOULD BE PROCESSED UPON FULL PAYMENT AND COULD BE SENT VIA EMAIL (SCANNING) AND OUR LINE IS OPEN FOR CALLS 24 HOURS.
WE ASSURE YOU OF SECURING A WORKING VISA FOR DURATION OF 2 YEARS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS.

i dont have that money.

i thank you for the opportunity but i think i cant do it any more.

God bless!

To: "xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 7:04 AM

I just got your message... so i want you to contact the Travel Agency about the process of your Visa...this is their contact email [email protected] and their website tourcarribbean.t35.com... Hope to hearing from you soon...

--- On Tue, 3/30/10, xxxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 8:56 PM

Sorry if it takes me some time to send back my signed work contract. i fixed my printer ^ scanner to do this hehehe.

If you wish to talk to me you can reach me by my mobile +639192305658 and by my land lines: +6328368372 or +6327039232.

Thank you and May Good God bless you!

To: "xxxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 1:28 AM

Why i could not hear from you...

--- On Mon, 3/29/10, xxxxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Subject: CV, other
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, March 29, 2010, 7:03 PM

attached are my copy of my CV, passport, and resume

THE REASON WHY I POSTED THIS HERE IS TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE NOT TO BE FOOLED BY THIS KIND OF SCAM.

THANK YOU ^ GODBLESS

Member's e-mail address removed - Michelle
Advertisement