Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#176312 by hatescammerssomuch Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:29 pm
ALL YOU JOB HUNTERS, SEEKERS, UNEMPLOYED I KNOW YOU WANTED A JOB THAT'S WHY YOU'RE ON THIS PAGE.JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I'M ONE OF THE "UNEMPLOYED" WHO WANTED A JOB BADLY AND SAW AN AD THAT READS LIKE THIS:

"ONLINE SECRETARY APPLY now to be part of our team!
hiring for online secretary home based
- must have reliable computer
- stable internet connection
- can work immediately
- entry level position with or without experience

send your resume - [email protected]

SO I WENT AHEAD AND SENT MY RESUME TO THE EMAIL ADD, NO INTERVIEWS NEEDED THEY SAID WELCOME ABOARD! I WAS WONDERING WHY NO INTERVIEW, SO I JUST IGNORED THAT THEN THEY ASK ME TO SCAN MY IDS TO PROVE IDENTITY AND SEND 500PHP VIA WESTERN UNION TO RITCHIE VARGAS FOR PROCESSING FEE, STUPID ME I DID SENT THEM MY 500PHP THEN THEY LET ME START MY JOB ON SEPT 6 TO POST JOB ADS TO DIFFERENT WEBSITES AND LET ME CREATE 10 GMAIL ACCOUNTS (DUMMY ACCOUNTS USED TO POST ADS AND ALL APPLICATION/APPLICANTS WILL BE SENT TO THIS DUMMY GMAIL ACCOUNTS) JUST LIKE THE ONE ABOVE, SO I MADE 100 ADS FOR A DAY AND THE SO CALLED HUMAN RESOURCE HIS/HER NAME ON SKYPE "THE.AGENCY" AND "SUB CON MANAGER" KEEPS ON DEMANDING FOR 200 ADS PER DAY, IT WAS SO HARD AND "THE.AGENCY" KEEPS ON TELLING ME I'M INCOMPETENT AND I LACK COMPREHENSION, OK FINE, THEN MY HUSBAND TOLD ME "STOP THAT CRAZINESS, YOU'RE WORKING YOUR ASS OF THAT JOB AND THEY KEEP ON TELLING YOU THOSE STUFF? I THINK THAT'S A SCAM" SO HE CHECKED THE INTERNET AND FOUND THIS WEBSITE THAT CONTAINS DIFFERENT TYPES OF SCAMS viewforum.php?f=34 AND OMG I JUST FOUND OUT I GOT SCAMMED, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MONEY ANYMORE ALL I DO CARE IS THE DAYS I'VE WASTED WORKING MY ASS ON THIS JOB POSTING AND NOT KNOWING A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL APPLY TO THIS TYPE OF JOB.SO PLS IF YOU ARE READING THIS, DON'T EVER EVER APPLY AND EVEN SEND MONEY FOR NOTHING AND THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU DO. BE CAREFUL OF JOB POST WITH "GMAIL" EMAIL ADDRESS.I DON'T WANT YOU TO BECOME THE NEXT VICTIM

below is the EMAIL TRAIL FOR THE SAID JOB I APPLIED FOR

FROM:BravR Marketing Agency, Human Resource Dept. to you

Thank you for applying. Please go to http://www.jobtestprep.co.uk/freeaptitude.aspx and take the online test (pick 3 only) and send back your answers/results within an hour to see if you can start immediately. Evaluation follows right after you send the results. Thank you and good luck.

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 10:25 AM, wrote:
Hi,

This is ________ from Baguio City, Philippines. applying for the position for Online staff. Attached herewith is my resume.

Thank you.

The requirements I gave you are the ones that are needed for our company. We are not like your traditional firm that sits on the office. In our line business, that doesn't work. We are dealing with people that lives in different time zones and we do business on the fast lane. So we are totally net-based. Same requirements were required for all of our employees including our administrative officers, marketing team, etc.

2x2 will be scanned and sent to us. It will be for your comprehensive certification as our client will be needing that one as their basis. Since our transactions/business is net-based, we will be handling the processing of the certification since it contains classified information which our company can only provide.

Ritchie Vargas -- receiver's name
Pasay city -- location of the receiver's name or where it would be pick up.

The address required is your home address. Please see what information do you need to send back to us once it done.

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 7:40 AM, i wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for the opportunity. Just to verify I am sending the php500 to Ritchie Vargas and address is only Pasay City to western union? i'm not familiar using western union and they might need complete address and contact number, also how can you assure me that this is legit? Hope you understand, there's a lot of ongoing email scam nowadays that's why I need to verify.

Your reply is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

FROM: BravR Marketing Agency, Human Resource Dept. to you

Go online on skype right now and add skype ID: theagency.com.ph
code: e45d3

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 7:04 PM, i wrote:
Hi,

Attached herewith are the scanned requirements;

NBI clearance
2 valid IDs - TIN/UMID
1 2x2 picture
and for the western union
control # MTCN 062-639-8774
sender name: I AM
sender address: _______, Baguio City 2600
amount: 505.00
receiver name: Ritchie Vargas

BravR Marketing Agency, Human Resource Dept. to you

Be online on skype at 12nn.

On Saturday, September 7, 2013, i wrote:
Hi,

I started yesterday with your company but I was wondering, noone even discuss my pay, schedule for pay out, break schedules or let's say an orientation before I start. To tell you honestly I am doubting right now, because there are a lot of ongoing email scam and I am a parent of 2 who needs a job to feed my family, hope you understand my concern and if someone can explain your company's work around to me, that would be great and that will at least lighten up my load.

Your reply is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: BravR Marketing Agency, Human Resource Dept. <[email protected]>
To:_____________________
Sent: Fri, Sep 6, 2013 7:50 pm
Subject: Re: Requirements

Add bravrmngr

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 7:45 PM, i wrote:
Hi,

I'm waiting for the file to be sent for my first task, since the first one was incomplete. Been waiting for 2 hours but still no reply on skype. Please update me.

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: BravR Marketing Agency, Human Resource Dept. <[email protected]>
To: HATESCAMMERSSOMUCH

Sent: Fri, Sep 6, 2013 12:37 pm
Subject: Re: Requirements

Kindly patiently wait and he will be online in a moment. For the meantime, kindly add bravrmngr via skype. Thanks. Mr. Ramirez will discuss a few details. Thank you.

BE CAREFUL AND DON'T LET SCAMMERS RUIN YOUR DAY! HOPE THIS WILL HELP A LOT OF PEOPLE.
Advertisement

#176319 by Gateway Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:11 pm
Thanks for posting this, I am sorry that you got scammed, there is nothing that you can do about the money you sent.

Please watch out for Recovery emails, where they say that they can get your money back for a fee.

If you wish you can email me at
[email protected]

How to get E-Mail Headers
http://www.isipp.com/resources/email-headers/