Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#176375 by babbo2 Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:18 pm
Just for everyone, I asked for a link to the company lets see what they say.

I am contacting you in regards with a job opportunity within the Company I represent.

We are happy to extend this opportunity to you. This position does not require any special experience and agents are hired on part-time basis for 1 month probationary period. During it applicants receive online training and support.

The primary role of this position is to provide fast and high quality services to the Company and its customers but it's not related to sales.

The monthly compensation range for the position is $2,300 to $4,500 and will depend upon your personal qualification and desire to learn and earn.

No special knowledge is required since we provide training and one month probationary period for our applicants.

Candidates should send their electronic application to [email protected]. The application should include your full name, your contact number, place of residence and best time for the phone conversation.

We hope that you'll accept this job offer and look forward to welcoming you aboard.

Sincerely,
HR Recruiter
Barbara Reamon
Advertisement