Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#176440 by Scamvictom Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:58 am
Hello I am new to ScamWarners and have selected the user name ScanVictom because that is what I am. In August 2013 I received an e-mail from Worldwide Logistics Solutions AG company based in Sweden with a office in New York 79 9th Ave New York NY 10011-2556 and it all looked official. After being out of work for over one year my funds running low had me sending resumes to all kinds of jobs looking for employment. Up until this point I had maintained a credit score of 740 average on all three reporting agencies, and thought I finally got a lucky break, boy was I wrong! The scam company paid off a credit card and being an honest person I felt this was a legit business and I was obligated to purchase items as instructed by a "Michael Gofman". The e-mail for this scammer is [email protected] and they used another "Stefanie Jacobs" e-mail [email protected] as a so called HR person.

As I had mentioned they were looking for someone who needed a job, someone honest who had good credit with a high limit. I don't know how they found me but as I had mentioned I sent out many resumes looking for work. In my case there were two credit cards involved a Discover and Chase Visa Platinum, the very first payment to Chase was $5589.50 and it was paid off by a so called WLS bank routing number and account that went thru, in fact it is now September 15, 2013 and it is the only payoff that has not been returned! However, I know it will be eventually which will put my loss at $17,965.97 that the credit card companies said I am responsible for it.

The scammers had me use United States Postal Service Priority International Mail and one of seven address used where Apple ipods, ipad minis and McAir books were sent, and the address matched one other victom that I have seen on this site, the address was: RUSLAN AHMEDOV Address Building 25, korp.27 Anapskoe Shosse St Country: Russian Federation City: Novorossijsk Zip code: 353907. So it looks as if these scammers have been at it for some time and have used the same addresses for shipping items!

I will need help stoping this gang and will help you as well, please let me hear from you.
Advertisement

#176453 by vonpaso xlura Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:47 am
Please post the emails from the scammers with complete headers. worldlogisticssolutions.com is an email-only domain, so we need headers to kill it.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#176456 by TerranceBoyce Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:31 am
From the brief details you've outlined Scamvictom I'm getting a sinking feeling on your behalf. :(

Re-shipping scams are quite common but I don't recall a version where a victim's credit cards have been involved, and this would appear to make the whole situation very much worse. The likelihood is that the funds you initially received were derived fraudulently by the criminal. It appears therefore that you have been receiving stolen funds and using them to buy goods for someone in Russia. Once the funds have been reclaimed, the bill is now yours to pay and I'm not sure that there is a way out of it. On the face of it you have been receiving stolen funds that you have used to buy consumer goods, no matter that you may have done so in all innocence.

Your post is valuable to act as a warning to others to steer clear of any similar arrangement.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle