Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#177129 by HannahsDad Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:58 am
New Line Group Ltd at http://newlinegroup-ltd.org and http://newline-outsource.net

Two new scamsites from the Prez

Probably stealing the identity of the legitimate but dormant UK registered company

NEW LINE GROUP LIMITED
RUTLAND HOUSE
90/92 BAXTER AVENUE
SOUTHEND ON SEA
SS2 6HZ
Company No. 05382450
Date of Incorporation: 03/03/2005
Nature of Business (SIC):
46760 - Wholesale of other intermediate products
Accounting Reference Date: 30/09
Last Accounts Made Up To: 30/09/2012 (DORMANT)

No content as yet, but beware of emailed job offers

More as I receive it
UPDATE here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=76386

Advertisement

#178363 by TerranceBoyce Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:58 am
The worst thing about this is that the criminals behind this are typical numbskulls with barely a brain cell between them.

The idea of a company 'outsourcing' to a private individual is preposterous, and the closest equivalent occurred in the 19th century when framework knitters worked from home, and the scammer is just misrepresenting what outsourcing is to attempt to make money laundering appear to be normal. Outsourcing, as they describe it, is actually an outmoded practice from the Victorian era.

For a company to route payments through the bank accounts of its employees is fraudulent and I can't think of any circumstance where this happens legitimately. Equally no customer of a company would, in their right mind, pay a company by routing money to an account in a personal name.

The scammers refer to the UK tax authorities as the IRS showing that they are totally clueless and some of their punctuation is random, to be polite.

The sign on bonus is a new idea and shows how desperate they are to capture your bank account and how profitable it will be to them. Of course you'll never get the bonus, and usually your account will only survive as long as it takes for one money laundering event before it gets reported and shut. As there are people seeking out the bank accounts it may not even last that long.

For a UK scam victim they need to use a UK bank account and I know they have a real shortage of them currently from my own research.

Offering a 'sign on' bonus is a sign of desperation and a dead giveaway.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle