Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#177678 by Michelle Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:29 am

2013/9/1 Charlotte Wilson <[email protected]>
Hi Michelle

Thanks for getting back to me, i really appreciate it. I am a book seller and i live in the United State. i always come to the UK to order for my books but i am unable to do that lately because i just given birth to a baby. However, i need your service for you to pick up books for me in various store with your car and after that, you'll ship it to me via FedEx same day or the next day.

To pick up the books, i will need to send the invoice, store contact number and address to you and also, i am willing to pay for the service charge in advance and also the shipping charges. I am looking for a straight forward and sincere person to work with. Let me know if you are interested and what i need to know regarding the charges. Also, where do you live so that i can see the distance to the stores.

Furthermore, i would like you to forward a means of identification, your picture, ID etc. I hope i am not asking for too much, i just wanna know you more better. Hope to read from you soon and don't hesitate to ask more questions if need be.

Best Regards
Mrs Charlotte Wilson

2013/9/10 Charlotte Wilson <[email protected]>
Hi Michelle

Thanks for your update and how're you doing? Regarding your question, I am 39 years old happily married with 2 kids and my family is the owner of Barnes & Noble bookstore in New Jersey. The first 10 books would be available for pick up as from Friday, I will forward an invoice to your email and you'll see all the details needed to pick up the books together with the address.

However, you'll need to transfer 350 pounds to the book store account and print out the transfer confirmation page which you'll attach to the invoice, that's all what you need to pick up the books. Here's the account details below:

Nationwide
Sort code 07 02 46
Acc number 29771114
Name Mr Asim Ali (Account details noted)

Please let me know if you can do the pick up on Friday or Saturday? kindly get the transfer done today and note that I'll send the shipping fee to your account soon.

Regards
Charlotte Wilson

2013/9/2 Charlotte Wilson <[email protected]>
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for getting back to me and your message is well understood, i have so many people interested in the job but i think you live very close to the book stores. The work is fun and stress free. The stores are located at West St, Chichester, PO19 1RP and South St, Chichester, PO19 1EL, West Sussex. You'll pick up at least 10 books in a week from the 2 stores which means 5 books per store in a week.

However, I will send a deposit ahead to the stores so they are not going to delay your time when you get there, when you are going for the pick up, you will provide the invoice which i will send to you and also the balance for the books, once you give them that, they will hand over the books without time wasting.

Kindly send a clear picture of your driver's license for identification and i would like to know how much you would like to collect for the service charge. Once i am okay with your service charge, then i can send the balance for the books, shipping fee to New Jersey by FedEx or post office and also the service charge.

Hope to read from you soon.

Regards
Mrs Charlotte Wilson

Advertisement