Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#177989 by mysteryquest Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:59 pm
CRUISE SHIPPING COMPANY LONDON / Fake Job Scam Fraud
No real company hires you without an in person, face to face interview. No real company charges any money for a job even for a visa or work permit. Read: www.scam-job-emails.tk No real company or visa agent ever uses a free email address. Read: www.scam-email-addresses.tk No real visa agent ever requests you pay money into any bank account or by Western Union or Money Gram. Read: www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk No real company uses a telephone number that begins with +44 70, +44 871, +44 870, +44 844, or +44 845. Those are forwarding numbers which are not in the UK. Read: www.scam-telephone-numbers.tk Always Google contact information to find warnings. Read: http://www.google.com/

CRUISE SHIPPING COMPANY LONDON
Building 2, Aviator Park, station Road, Addle stone; Surrey KT15 2PG.
United Kingdom (UK) Branch Registration Number is BR 001365.
www.cruise-information-center.com
E-mail: [email protected] (Free Email Address=scam)
TEL: +447017048138 (Forwarding number = scam)
TEL: +448712375620 (Forwarding number = scam)

Dear Name: Mr.

I am pleased to extend the following offer to you:

At the carnival cruise company

Term appointment Start Date: 03-10-2013

RESUMPTION DATE: 30-10-2013

This appointment is subject to the approval of the Board of Management of our Company and if you are Citizenship and Immigration of UK. Please include the attached letter addressed to Home Office to apply for the necessary permit/visa to enter UK.

As a employee, you will work independently under the mentorship of the Management. You will consult with your management regarding hours and days of work to ensure that sufficient progress in your work is made.

You are expected to observe, at all times, the highest professional standards. In support of this, you are expected to become familiar with the company administrarial; Respectful Environment Statement for customers’, Faculty and Staff.

Initially, you will be given a 3-month probationary period during which your appointment could be terminated at anytime. Continuation of your appointment beyond this probationary period will be dependent on compliance with satisfactory, progress. Satisfactory performance appraisals and compliance with company of UK agreements and policies.

Responsibilities
Your [Supervisor/Head/Director] may assign duties for which you will receive an additional offer and appointment and additional compensation. All duties and responsibilities shall be carried out under the direction of your Management. Performance of assigned duties and responsibilities shall be subject to evaluation by your [supervisor/Head].

As a new award recipient at the cruise shipping you are required to present to your department original documentation to confirm (1) your identity and (2) completion of your documents, and (3) your eligibility to be employed in UK (i.e. a valid social insurance number and, if applicable, supporting documentation from Citizenship and Immigration UK . It is your responsibility to ensure that you are legally entitled, pursuant to Home office requirements, to work at company If you are not a citizen or permanent resident of UK, please contact our correspondent in your country for your visa procedure.

As a foreigner, it is your responsibility to obtain a temporary work permit prior to your start date of appointment at carnival cruise line if your temporary work permit is not valid prior to your start date, then your start date will be changed to reflect the issuance date of your temporary work permit.]

Note that your appointment meet the salary criteria for benefits, you are eligible for Workers Compensation Benefits and statutory leaves. Please be advised that you are not eligible for health and welfare benefits nor for Employment Insurance or UK Pension Plan. BASIC SALARY: 6,000 POUND

HUMAN RESOURCES DEPT
NAME: FRANK LINCON
TEL: TEL: +447017048138

Scam Letter from fake diplomat

British High Commission,
United Kingdom

REF: VISA PROCESSING REQUIREMENTS

DEAR APPLICANT

We received your document from CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE in (UNITED KINGDOM),That we should start your visa processing as urgent required by the company MANAGEMENT. Here are the procedures for your visa
processing. Note: I will need a copy of your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH WHITE BACKGROUND, and SCHOOL CERTIFICATE & left thumb FINGER PRINT,
and scan all copy to my e-mail I’d.

[email protected] (Free Email Address)

To process your working permit that will enable you to live and work in the UK, we have attached for you, application forms. Please open the attached files for all instructions. We advice that here strictly to all instructions as you may be disqualified should you violate any of our laws. Kindly fill it properly and if there is any area in which you didn't understand , you can leave it blank , I will help you when the form get back to me .

NOTE: This is non appearance two years and six month working permit visa. Also you are to pay (31, 700)
Indian rupees for your visa processing and you are to send the money trough our correspondent official account and scan the payment slip to my mail box, please contact me so I will give you the name of bank
account to send the money so that you will get your working visa in two working week's. after your payment we are to send you invitation letter to come for your visa stamping

Do call me immediately you received this message so that I can tell you more details on how to make the payment for your Visa registration and processing fees and the payment receipt will be sending to you
back immediately.

REGARDS

MR.JAMES BEVAN)
Senior officer
KCMG address
British High Commission
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021
contact number
tell: +917838704727
Advertisement