Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#178201 by Joey615 Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:44 pm
After 5 weeks of freight forwarding items to Russia, and not getting paid, I decided to do some research and have found out this is a scam. After doing some research of the items I've sent, it was 39 assignments with a value of goods of approximately $25,000. What do I do? Will I be arrested for sending these items?

Here are the relevant emails, etc.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

from [email protected]

We just received your curriculum vitae from Carrer Builder and would like to know if you are still seeking employment? We are glad to offer you a remote position in shipping & receiving department. We are accepting applications for this position in order to hire 2-3 people in each state, yet each applicant must be able to start immediately.

Position summary:
- Able to receive incoming packages up to 50 lbs at your home address NO PO BOX.
- Confirm and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepare parcels for shipment.
- Own desk, PC, printer, Internet connection. Computer literate, good with MS Office.
- Base pay: $700 per week $36k annually. Bonus: $30 per each order processed within the deadline. NOTE: Trainee FF Agents are entitled to 50% of base salary and bonus during the first two months trial period.
- Minimum 25 years of age, high school diploma or GED.
- Own vehicle with valid driver's license.
- Responsible and reliable.

Please respond via email with your best phone number at your earliest convenience so that we can send you full position details and guidance on how to get started.

P.S. NO start-up or other similar fees apply!

Sincerely,
ShopFCo Team

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
From Shopfco. Hr Director:

"Original email message from August Aland "[email protected]":

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in Shop Forward Co. We are pleased you requested more information regarding the position of Trainee Freight Forwarding Agent. Please read the enclosed materials for new hire instructions and more information about the ShopFCo activity and the job role itself (job description.pdf, faq.pdf, employee handbook.pdf).

In accordance with the rules of the hiring procedure, to join the team in the position of Freight Forwarding Agent, as a candidate you're required to fill out and submit the employment application, which has been offered for your review in the attached.

After filling out the employment application, please have the document sent back to the Human Resource Department either via email, or fax to: (866) 8899 476. Once the agreement has been submitted and received, our HR Department will commence the background check. Thereafter, further instructions on the employment process will be provided to your email address.

Also, please have my email address added to the list of your contacts in order to avoid future employment information sent to you from being placed into the wrong email folders thus preventing you from being timely updated on the ongoing employment process.

Do not hesitate to email me if you have up any further questions at this point. We at Shop Forward Co. hope that you accept this job offer and look forward to your joining the team.

--
Regards,

August Aland
HR Director
w: shopfco.net
e: [email protected]
f: +1 (866) 8899 476"

Click here to view Trainee FF Agent guide

(Shopfco. Hr Director shared these files using Dropbox. Enjoy!)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The employment application has been reviewed and the background check has been successfully completed. We are pleased to inform you that you have met the requirements for the position of Trainee Freight Forwarding Agent, therefore we strongly encourage you to join our team.

Before commencement of the employment with Shop Forward Co., all selected candidates are required to sign the employment agreement. The agreement can be obtained from the Dropbox link below.

Prior to filing the document, have it thoroughly reviewed, and please contact in case of any concerns or queries.

Thank you for your interest in Shop Forward Co.

--
Regards,

August Aland
HR Director

Click here to view

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The background check has been successfully completed. The employment contract has been confirmed and officially signed, therefore, we are pleased to welcome you to Shop Forward Co.

You will be working in the Department of Business Process Outsourcing, dedicated to managing the North American region. You will report directly to the Supervising Manager Mr. Jungen Schulz, who will look after you during the training period. Please email your manager to introduce yourself at your earliest convenience ([email protected]).

General freight managing operation will be conducted via our Web-Integrated Virtual Office System. Right now we are in the process of authorizing your personal account for the freight forwarding assignments to be able to be made.

I am sending you a Millage Log and Expense Reimbursement Form attached. You are required to keep accurate records of your out of pocket spending. Please send in the updated documents 2-3 days before your paycheck issuing date every month. Please confirm that you were able to open and save files, and understand how to use it.

Please accept our sincere congratulations. We look forward to your valuable contributions to the Shop Forward Co. team and wish you a rewarding career.

--
Regards,

August Aland
HR Director

Click here to view Reimbursement forms

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My name is Jungen Schulz, allow me to introduce myself as your new supervising manager at Shop Forward Co.

As you already know, Shop Forward Co. is a virtually run business, you will be reporting to your very own virtual office space during the working hours. To access your personal account, please visit http://agent.sfco-staff.net/login.php. Use your email as a user name and zip code as your password. After you have entered successfully, please review 'MY ACCOUNT' section and confirm that your details has been entered correctly. Next, please use the 'INFORMATION' section to familiarize with the essential aspects of the work process.

The first forwarding assignment will follow soon. Meanwhile, we have to get connected on IM (instant messaging service) for real-time communications and make sure it is tested and working fluently on both sides. Which IM option works best for you - Yahoo, MSN or AOL? Please advise.

Please accept my sincere congratulations once again, I wish you a rewarding and enjoyable time with Shop Forward Co.!

--
Best Regards,

Jungen Schulz
Supervising Manager

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here is their website: http://shopfco.net/html/index.html

Domain shopfco.net

Date Registered: 2013-7-16
Expiry Date: 2014-7-16

DNS1: ns1.webkevlar.net
DNS2: ns2.webkevlar.net

Registrant
Fundacion Private Whois
Domain Administrator
Email:[email protected]
Attn: shopfco.net
Aptds. 0850-00056