Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#25797 by mykie_shien Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:52 am
Good day.

My name is Mark McFerson and I am the Senior HR manager for WTI Company.

The policy of our company is aimed at rendering of services which satisfy the requirements of clients as much as possible.We began to offer our products in your region and now we are searching for reliable and diligent people. Among our vacancies we can offer you position of Supply Department Agent. At present there is a great demand for this vacancy, because every day it is necessary to process large amount of orders from our partners. We need reliable and responsible employees for this vacancy and for this reason we suggest you to fill in the application for employment for a position of the Supply Department Agent and to send to us via the E-mail.

Our company has an opening for a Supply Department Agent position. This will be a part-time position and the applicant must have the following qualifications:

- EU/US citizenship
- Basic knowledge of the PC
- Basic knowledge of the Internet and e-mail
- MS Word, MS Excel, PDF qualification
- Cell phone for urgent duties
- Accuracy
- Team work

If you are interested, please reply to : [email protected]

We will reply you in 1-2 business days.

--
Sincerely Yours, Mark McFerson.

SENT FROM : JEANE KANDRA <[email protected]>
Advertisement

#25884 by Chris Fuller Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:27 pm
Here is another version of an employment scam using the name Mark McFerson from WTI Company.

Sent: Monday, 5 April, 2010
Subject: o-Offer available

Hello !

My name is Mark McFerson and I am the Senior HR manager for WTI Company. I have just found your e-mail at one of the job resource and I am sure that you would be interested in the new job vacancies at WTI Company:

Vacant position: Payment Department Agent.

Requirements:
• Expert skill in managing payments and transfers between our company and clients.
• Knowledge of basic payment systems.
• Ability to schedule working hours effectively.
• Availability of spare time (3-4 hours per day).
• Advanced user ability to operate computer and to use Internet and e-mail.

Benefits:
• Flexible work schedule.
• Possibility to combine the job with primary employment.
• Free training course.

INTERESTING FACT:
Our analysts observe strongly pronounced economic growth in all departments of WTI Group for the latest quarter of this year due to perfect and well coordinated work of our team.

According to the statistics, 98% of WTI Group financial managers being employed for less than three months are completely satisfied with their earnings and would like to upgrade professional skills and advance in their careers in our Company. The management of WTI Group is striving for strengthening and expanding of the corporation in order to control the major part of financial services market.

If you are interested, please reply to : [email protected]

-
Best regards, Mark McFerson
HR Department
WTI Group
#25907 by Michael Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:32 pm
wtibusiness.biz is already offline - no people will get fooled by that adress :)

Account inactive - messages are not being monitored