Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#187253 by greenweek_27 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:23 am
Hello,

I have been in touch with a supposed company out of Switzerland. They have offered me a position as a "Purchasing Manager" here in the US. They want me to purchase retail goods with my personal credit card with credit that I am to pay off using their bank account information during the "probation period" (ex. - I have $2,000 debt on my credit card, they pay off $2,000 debt, I know have $2,000 to spend on purchases and shipping). They will supply me with a company credit card after the 15 day probation period. I will also receive my first salary paycheck after 2 weeks.

They claim that this is a profitable endeavor because there is a demand for US goods in areas where some US companies are not shipping, they can evade some taxes/tariffs, and sometimes the prices are just cheaper here. It is supposed to be a full time job complete with vacation, benefits and a handsome salary. They have a detailed job description form, a full benefits page, a commissions page, a long Q&A form and have provided links to Swiss business search engines that they do seem to be registered in (http://www.monetas.ch or http://www.uid-register.ch/).

So does this seem odd to anyone else or could this be a legitimate opportunity?
Advertisement

#187255 by AlanJones Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:43 am
It is a scam - the money that they pay to your credit card will be done so using fake checks or a stolen bank account and will eventually be discovered and the money clawed back from your account.

There is no such thing as a legitimate reshipping job, they are all a scam of some sort and will result in the victim (i.e. you being down money or worse).

Please can you post the names of the companies that they are using and also the websites that show the jobs that you will be doing.

The links to the Swiss websites will be for legitimate companies, but that is not who you are dealing with - the scammer is just using their identity to appear legitimate.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#187320 by greenweek_27 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:30 pm
They claim to be GST Global Sourcing and Trading AG headquartered at Gubelstrasse 15 6304 Zug ZG Switzerland, ID# CHE-112.270.593.

There was no listing on a website, only an email that I had assumed was a result of my resume being on career builder. The original email message reads as follows:

We are searching a Procurement Manager.
Employer: Trade and Logistics Company
Employment Status: Full & Part Time
Base Pay: $63,300.00 - $89,900.00 per year. The salary is highly competitive and corresponding with experience
Profession: Management
Benefits package available: Medical, dental & vision coverage, 401(k) plan
Relocation Essential: No Relocation required

The position is responsible for devices scheduling and procurement of raw materials consistent with company policies. Departments of focus maintain the procurement and scheduling of commodities. While no professional procurement experience is required, prior work background in marketing will be helpful.

Essential Job duties:
- Find the best source of supply based on collaboration
- Reach different stakeholders to identify and qualify new and alternate products sources
- Supervise manufacturers to ensure they understand the quality and line with delivery requirements, as well as keeping abreast of new products
- Forecast stocking programs from suppliers
- Proceed closely with finance to control inventory costs

Minimum requirements:
- Must be impassioned, critical thinking person who enjoys building relationships
- Ability to function at a high level of effectiveness without immediate interaction with management
- Must be self-managed and able to work both independently and in a team-oriented
- Possess decision-making, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft applications proficiency for regular reporting
- Valid driver's license is required

All applicants applying for job opening must be authorized to work in the United States, must be a U.S. citizenship, must be 21+ years old. Background and drug screen required. No relocation is necessary.

If you have some questions please respond to this email and indicate your attention.
#187407 by hawksbd11 Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:29 pm
I received this as well. They have my name phone number and address. what can they do with it?

On behalf of our Headquarter and local US office, I' pleased to offer you employment with the Company. This letter is written to confirm that we would like to employ you as a "Purchasing Manager" in the department of Procurement and Customer Service.

This offer details you will find from attached papers. Your anticipated employment start date is contingent on the successful completion of your background screening and other factors. The official letter of employment is a file under yours name. Our company's information, as your employer, is listed in attached file About Us. You should use that file to check our company's legitimacy.
The position has been offered with no interview process but with one month of introductory period since the offer is "at will". The introductory period is first 2 weeks which gives us an understanding about you as our representative. If you do have a current employment, you can stay with it during the introductory period. We do not ask you keep our position as main job before you pass the introductory period.

If these terms and conditions are acceptable, please send your acceptance email to us in return to this letter. Upon your acceptance, this letter will contain the entire agreement(see attachments) and understanding between you and the Company. If you choose to accept the position please email me back your decision and confirm your correct phone number I can reach you. We have to clarify the start date and other questions you may have before I sent you the 1st assignment. No assignment information will be provided before I speak with you by phone.

If you choose not to participate in our business, you must tell me about that by email. If I do not hear from you within 5 days and you do not report for work as scheduled, I will have to assume that you have decided not to accept this job offer.

I would appreciate receiving your reply soon but no later than
01/21/2014 . Please understand that the employment process takes time and you will be given a feedback within next 3 business days. Thank you for your patience for that.

Should you have any questions or need further information, please contact me. Again, we’re very excited to have you join the Company.
Sincerely,
Melinda Woods

Melinda Woods <[email protected]> Phone number = 718-473-0807
#187409 by Terminator5 Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:40 pm
http://www.gstsourcing.com/

Nothing but a parked page here . Email only Domain so far .

Address lookup

canonical name gstsourcing.com.
aliases
addresses 130.185.105.28

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom gstsourcing.com"...
Domain Name: GSTSOURCING.COM
Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com
Referral URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Name Server: NS1.YGINSER.COM
Name Server: NS2.YGINSER.COM
Updated Date: 31-dec-2013
Creation Date: 31-dec-2013
Expiration Date: 31-dec-2014

718-473-0807

Brooklyn New York , TELEPORT COMMUNICATIONS GROUP - NY , Land Line .

Daniel 8 :25
#187440 by Ladyt143 Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:30 pm
I have received this same job offer as well... and now I know the source, since the person above mentioned career builder. I was trying to figure out these people found me.. Sounded too good to be factual.. glad I researched before giving out my banking information...
#192729 by wilder Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:53 pm
It’s a scam. They hire you as a purchasing manager, give you account information to put money into your account after you are hired, so you can buy products on their behalf. You then ship the products overseas to their “clients”. It seems legit, but after a the funds had cleared for a month, the bank reversed the deposit. So you are left holding the bill on fraudulent bought products.
#206917 by renatok Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:49 am
Same type of scam under name: SIT Special Ideas for Trading. Swiss company based in Zurich offering exact same letters and job offering, it is really a FRAUD, pay attention !!! you can loose lots of money. Her name is Lyndy Stone. She calls you, book an interview by phone and send documents. Everything seems official and legal. They ask you to use your credit card outstanding balance, and send you a Bank of America account to pay your credit card, in a couple days this amount is reversed and you can loose money if you buy goods and send it to Russia or other place they will send you a Fedex / UPS / USPS label. TAKE CARE with kind of offer letter.
#218353 by GEEPOPS1 Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:02 am
I have received the same offer from a company named GSC aka Global Consulting Services . First red flag I don't know of any company that would pay $3,300.00 bi weekly plus bonus for a person to be a personal shopper. Upon further research I've found that their N.Y. address does not exist, their IP address says they're in Germany although they claim they're in Switzerland, and the IP address has at least 50 domains names attached to it
#220165 by Terminator5 Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:37 am
GEEPOPS1 wrote:I have received the same offer from a company named GSC aka Global Consulting Services . First red flag I don't know of any company that would pay $3,300.00 bi weekly plus bonus for a person to be a personal shopper. Upon further research I've found that their N.Y. address does not exist, their IP address says they're in Germany although they claim they're in Switzerland, and the IP address has at least 50 domains names attached to it

Can you please post the headers from their emails . It will help warn other potential victims as well as allow us to determine if they're operating a fake site . Be sure to edit out your own personal details from the headers .

#287425 by cpolk84 Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:56 pm
Hello:

Jessica Brown contacted me about a Buyer/ Purchasing Manager position. I figured it was a scam when I saw the following, throughput the many pages:

You are required to complete eight(8) minimum orders to get your first salary.

The assessment is complete when you purchase, package, and ship items.
Unfortunately, you will not meet your supervisor

The company contact:

CSC Electronic AG
.Hohenring 7 Zurich, Switzerland CH-8052
375 Pearl St.
New York NY, 10038
#287434 by Terminator5 Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:38 pm
Please post email addresses, websites and any phone numbers these criminals are using . Thx for posting

FYI . CSC Electronic AG is a legitimate company that the scammers are stealing the identity of

#294455 by Forsa Wed May 11, 2016 1:58 pm
It is a scam, anybody that offers you a JOB to use your own credit card is a crook!, why would you fell for that trick! You should all check first the info sent to you, like Website, contact info on site as well as others, in this case in a single page with a time counter.

I will post more as soon as I get more.
Beware, it is a scam, send this to everybody you know, they get your info as well from LinkedIn

Info about this people:
Company name: AMG Logistic LTD and AMG Logistics AG also using KC Swiss Trade AG Web site: http://www.amglogisticltd.com
IP: 194.38.74.80 - not working site, single page Single page with timer only.
Contact person: Sara Heitz
Phone Number: Cell number (646)867-3880 - NYC MANHATT, NY .
Number owned by provider: Omnipoint Communications. Number Introduced on 09/18/2006 / Vail lab / Phone Tracking for 6468673880 Is it Fixed line or Cellphone ?VOIP Connection Status LIVE - Activated Last GPS Info ( Area ) Hidden / Not Activated * Privacy Caller City Name: New York
County: NY
Number in Active Since 09/18/2006
Firm / Caller name Available - *Privacy Wireless Service Provider: Omnipoint Communications
State: New York
Area: New York
Area-code: 646
Time Zone: Eastern
Caller either from on of these location: New York City This Number was Recently Searched from South Dakota , Tennessee , Location , Florida ,
What’s the time now, in phone? 2016/05/11 09:18:54 Hours
count of the searches: 874 people

hosting facility and IP
194.38.74.80 - Geo Information
IP Address 194.38.74.80
Host 194.38.74.80
Location CH CH, Switzerland
City -,
Organization VTX Services SA
ISP VTX Services SA
AS Number AS8493 UPC Cablecom GmbH
Latitude 47°14'49" North
Longitude 8°15'51" East
Distance 1290.08 km (801.62 miles)

AMGLOGISTICLTD.COM - Domain Informationnew
Domain AMGLOGISTICLTD.COM [ Site Info Traceroute RBL/DNSBL lookup ]
Registrar BIZCN.COM, INC. Bizcn.com,Inc.
Registrar URL http://www.bizcn.com
Whois server whois.bizcn.com
Created 08-May-2016
Updated 08-May-2016
Expires 08-May-2017
Time Left 361 days 7 hours 7 minutes
Status clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited clientDeleteProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited) clientTransferProhibited (http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
DNS servers NS1.AMGLOGISTICLTD.COM NS1.AMGLOGISTICLTD.COM
NS2.AMGLOGISTICLTD.COM NS2.AMGLOGISTICLTD.COM
ns1.amglogisticltd.com ns1.amglogisticltd.com
ns2.amglogisticltd.com ns2.amglogisticltd.com
AMGLOGISTICLTD.COM - Geo Information
IP Address
194.38.74.80 Whois Trace Route DNSBL lookup
Host amglogisticltd.com
Location CH CH, Switzerland
City -,
Organization VTX Services SA
ISP VTX Services SA
AS Number AS8493 UPC Cablecom GmbH
Latitude 47°14'49" North
Longitude 8°15'51" East
Distance 1290.08 km (801.62 miles)

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 4:51 PM
To: XXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Re: Position Offer(53394734B8437q95)
Importance: High

Hello XXXXXX,

Thanks for your resume! My name is Sara Heitz and I will be your manager.
Please read the attached Job Description and let me know when you are ready to move forward.

What is the best phone number to reach you for a brief phone interview?

Benefit Package includes: 401k plan, Paid Time Off, PPO Medical Plans, Health Insurance..
Please fill out the attached verification form during your trial period.

PS: Please confirm that you have received this e-mail.
PPS: I'm ready to provide you our tax ID and all registration documents at any time.

Have a nice day,
Sara Heitz, Manager
AMG Purchasing Department
Tel: (646)867-3880
#294461 by Forsa Wed May 11, 2016 2:09 pm
report them to the FBI and Interpol
more info: This site its only 30 days old and a fraud

http://websitepart.com/www/kcswisstrade.org

Kcswisstrade.org was registered on bizcn.com, inc. on 30 March 2016. The site just started on social networks. It has 0 facebook likes.
The site is hosted in Switzerland by VTX Services SA while its owners are located in China. The webmasters of the website can be contacted at: [email protected]. The domain for the website was purchased through bizcn.com, inc. on 30 March 2016 (1 month ago) and will expire in 10 months 23 days.
Quick Facts
Alexa Rank
Pagerank 0
Text lanuage English
Family safe text Yes
The report was last updated on May 11, 2016.
WHOIS Information for 194.38.74.80
==============

% This is the RIPE Database query service.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf

% Note: this output has been filtered.
% To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '194.38.74.0 - 194.38.90.255'

% Abuse contact for '194.38.74.0 - 194.38.90.255' is '[email protected]'

inetnum: 194.38.74.0 - 194.38.90.255
netname: CH-URBA-NET
descr: Urbanet SA - WAN Network
admin-c: CCU-RIPE
tech-c: CCU-RIPE
remarks: rev-srv: eiger.urbanet.ch
remarks: rev-srv: salantin.urbanet.ch
mnt-by: VTX-MNT
created: 2002-06-19T09:44:02Z
last-modified: 2009-09-02T15:00:04Z