Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#254068 by Cellwholesale Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:44 am
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.
It has been left here for people to see how devious these thieves can be! The scammer is trying to get revenge on the victim for reporting him

Dear Athena,

We at Cell Wholesale would like to hear more about your recent posts claiming that the company has "scammed" you in a way. It is unfortunate that you were very vague in the comment and we truly take any claims of this type very seriously. Upon further investigations with our legal team we were able to draw your file back from legal and review the purchase transaction between you and Cell Wholesale.

You set up an appointment with one of our independent sales agents to meet at your place of residence to sell multiple APPLE products for an agreed price. The appointment was confirmed by one of our customer service representatives in the dispatch department. According to the agent, you changed the location while the agent was on his way to somewhere more public but still close to the original destination which the agent did not mind. Upon arriving the sales agent greeted you, pulled his identification card and asked for yours because it is company protocol to take a picture of a proper Identification card from every seller to protect the company against possible theft or fraud. You seemed aggravated at the situation and asked the agent if you can count the money while he photographs the ID. Insisting on cash only which is understandable in our industry. The agent then was able to retrieve cash provided by the company and pay you the agreed upon price in exchange for the units you had for sale. Upon receiving the payment, The agent tried to hand you a packet of paperwork and asked if you could fill out and sign the applicable areas. You refused to fill out the necessary 10-99 paperwork that is mandatory for tax reporting reasons.
You also refused to sign the contract with cell wholesale that binds the sale between the two parties and releases ownership of the electronics to the company. Upon learning this, the agent tried to calm you down and reminded you that this was discussed at the time of making the appointment that paperwork must be signed. He explained the importance of the paperwork to complete the sale and asked you to please speak to a manager. According to the agent, you started crumbling the 10-99 part of the paperwork and threw it on the ground while continued to yell at management over the phone demanding that some of the wording regarding a non-relevant release of liability document she snatched from the agent who took it out of the packet because it is only signed in the event that the client is being transported by company vehicle. Athena was not driving in the company car and thus she does not need to sign it. Refusing to sign anything at all, including the tax reporting doc. The agent felt that her intention at this point is to make noise for distractions of the public to maybe cause a scene. Athena... the agent clearly stated that he nicely and professionally proceeded to ask for the money back since the purchase will not be moving forward and you started running away from the area. Unfortunately, the agent was not suited for his position at the time. He is a young adult in training who lacked professional experience in how to handle this type of matter, Experienced sales agents understand the potential of a con. He should have not paid the client before the paperwork is signed and the electronic units have been inspected and screened to ensure they are not Blacklisted (stolen). Agent panicked and continued to call his co workers for help but Athena, you were out of sight. The Company advised the Agent to file a police report which the agent said he did. Agent turned in a copy of Your Driver License with the units purchased. Athena later called our offices to speak in regards to the matter stating that you are willing to sign the legal and necessary documents to finalize the purchase now. Unfortunately the company unwinded your sale and decided that it was safer to not conduct business with you, Management politely told Athena that her file has been transferred to the legal department and she will be receiving a refund demand letter in the mail within the next 48 hours. Management explained that the company is no longer interested in purchasing or doing business with Athena and would like to get the company's money that she ran away with back please. In turn Miss Athena would receive her units back. Athena was very angry that the company does not want to keep the electronics and continued to yell over management. Management made it clear that she had a certain amount of business days to satisfy the demand letter by submitting a refund. If it is not satisfied, legal will move forward with filing a civil judgment for the amount that was paid to her which totaled over $3,000. Athena ignored our calls ever since. Cell Wholesale records all calls between agents with buyers or sellers for records and training purposes. It is unfortunate that this matter was not handled internally, we pride yourself in our dedication to be a competitive wholesale buyer and seller in this market and it is unfortunate that bad posts or reviews are posted on this website. However, We will continue to take every step to ensure that our clients are confident when doing business with us. We value positive and negative feed back, feel free to contact us at (844) 7-CELLNOW OR (844) 723-5566 or email us at [email protected].

Thank you,

Administration Team
Cell Wholesale Inc.
Advertisement

#254069 by AlanJones Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:48 am
Dumb scammer cellwholesale reported.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#254074 by Bryon Williams Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:05 am
Domain Name: CELLWHOLESALEINC.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS29.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS30.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 27-apr-2015
Creation Date: 04-apr-2014
Expiration Date: 04-apr-2016

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 05:04:34 GMT <<<

Queried whois.godaddy.com with "cellwholesaleinc.com"...

Domain Name: CELLWHOLESALEINC.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1853440740_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2014-04-04T23:19:58Z
Creation Date: 2014-04-04T23:19:58Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-04-04T23:19:58Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#254075 by AlanJones Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:06 am
For the bots, the scammer Cell wholesale Inc's contact details

Cellwholesale wrote:contact us at (844) 7-CELLNOW OR (844) 723-5566 or email us at [email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#254278 by Terminator5 Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:41 pm
Long winded b@$t3rd isn't he . Loads of pure BS . What type of Apple Products were you purchasing sir ? Apple Iphones that you conned some poor soul into purchasing on their credit . Telling them to just report them stolen ?
I thought you didn't deal in used cell phones ? Or so you claimed on previous visit here .

Piss off Scammer

Your report / statement here just amounts to pure gobble di gook .

Daniel 8 :25
#271841 by ScammedJN Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:20 pm
Is there an update w/ Cell Wholesalers?

I too have been scammed. Can anyone please update me w/ any information regarding any investigations or lawsuits.

Here's my best recollection of what happened (sorry for the length):

Early December, 2014, I called Fred Jordan, who was already in contact with my girlfriend, xxxxxxxx, about a chance to be given some money regarding to obtaining Iphones and Ipads from cell phone carriers. It sounded fishy to me so I did some research online about them (Cell Wholesale Inc.). I found their website and also found the owner/founder, Hersh Barazi, plastered all over the internet (on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc…) and decided they/he was “legit” – used in the loosest terms in hindsight.

I called Fred back and grilled him as best I could on how they can get me out of the contracts. Fred told me that the accounts are not used and become idle. Idle accounts are notated each month. After three months pass, I can them get out of the accounts. Fred never told me at the beginning that I was the one to contact the carriers. I didn’t know I was to call them and fraudulently get me out of the accounts. I found out all of this about a month after the damage was done.

So I agreed to meet with Jaime Ortege-Sostre (then I did not know I was the one to call the carriers to get out of the contracts) after I called back Fred. To confirm the meeting, I received, the night before the initial meeting, a call from Kacie Scott. I confirmed with Kacie for the next day’s meeting.

Around 9am Jaime picked me and explained what phones to ask for, what questions to ask, and how to act. We went to the first carrier, T-Mobile on 17th St., in Costa Mesa, California. Forgot the reasons why, but it didn’t work out there (maybe their system was down? - something like this), so we then went to AT&T down the street. I picked up two Iphone 6’s (16 gigs) with a new contract for each of them. Next was Verizon. So we went to Best Buy to get more Iphone’s through Verizon. Same thing, 4 Iphone 6, 16 gigs. Next stop, the last stop of the day (Dec. 8th, by the way), was to T-Mobile in Santa Ana, California, on Bristol (by South Coast Plaza), a 3rd party vendor. There I got 4 Iphone 6’s, 16 gigs, and 4 contracts. After each visit, I was to give the receipt’s of the transactions to Jaime.

Jaime did not have the necessary money on him, so he called Hersh Barazi to meet us with the cash requested. We waited in the parking lot of the U.S. Post Office on the corner of Fairview and Wilson in Costa Mesa. I received $50 for each Iphone from AT&T, and $100 per Iphone obtained from the other carriers I went to that day. Hersh left (he was driven by a driver in a luxery car) and Jaime gave me the money, about $900. I then filled out a survey about the service and behavioral conduct of Fred Jordan.

Later on the night, Kacie Scott called me for two things: to confirm meeting 2 (might have been 3) days later, to go to a Sprint store. Kacie then had me take a phone survey on how Jaime was as a driver.
Later that week, think it was a Thursday, I met in the morning with Jaime to go to the Sprint store. He (Jaime) chose the Sprint store at the shopping center off of Culver and Baranca, in Irvine, California. After too long of delays with Sprint, I walked out of the Sprint store with 4 Iphone 6’s, 16 gigs each, and 4 Ipad Air’s, 16 gigs each. I also got a Beats by Dre headphones (which I was told I could keep, but it would take a week to get them cleared). It was the afternoon by then and Jaime had the $800 cash on him. I then gave not just the Iphones/Ipad Air’s to him, but the receipts again to Jaime. He then explained the next step (which was news to me – Fred didn’t explain this part to me on the phone): I would be getting bills each month. I was to scan/make copies of each bill and fax or email them to Fred Jordan.

An issue came up a month later when 2 of the bills (Sprint and AT&T bills were online only bills, received as emails, instead of paper copies). I didn’t know the phone numbers off hand that were associated with the Sprint and AT&T bills, so I couldn’t access them. I bounced between Fred and Jaime for 2 weeks trying to get the phone number associated with each bill so I access the bills online, take screenshots of them and send them, via email, to Fred. I was given the runaround and wasn’t able to get a correct number. So I eventually just forwarded the emails from Sprint and AT&T to Fred. Meanwhile, I was at my old school, the Art Institute of California – Orange County, using their scanner to scan in the paper bill from Verizon and T-Mobile. I also tried on a few different attempts to contact Jaime about the Beats by Dre headphones. He told me to contact Fred. I called Fred and he told me to contact Jaime. It was a mess.

I forwarded emailed bills from Sprint and AT&T and emailed scans of paper bills from Verizon and T-Mobile for 3 months.

Around March 12th, I tried contacting Fred and Jaime to find out what the next steps were to cancel out the accounts. I finally got a hold of Fred (for a week he said his phone had water damage so he couldn’t use – even though Jaime said he was on vacation, so that is why he wasn’t calling back). He told me that Kacie should have emailed me a verbatim script to go by when I was to call the cell phone carriers. As the days passed, no phone call from Kacie, and getting a hold of Fred Jordan or Jaime Ortega was getting more and more difficult. I was getting frustrated that they weren’t returning my calls on receiving the email. I was getting scared that I was being ignored and would be stuck with all of the bills. I got so frustrated that I called Jaime (approx. 2 weeks after March 12th) that I told Jaime that he had 2 days to contact me or I will contact the authorities. After a couple days passed I contacted Hersh Barazi on Facebook stating the same thing. On April 1st (or maybe it was 2nd) Hersh called me and left a message on my phone to call him. In text messages, he berated me that I have the gall to threaten going to the authorities and that our contract (??? what contract, I didn’t sign anything) was terminated. He texted that he wanted the money back and he would give the cell phone back (I wish he would, I can them give back the fraudulently taken phones/pads back). Hersh also told me I supposed to have received a package in the mail with the verbatim speech I was to give the cell phone carriers in regards to shutting down the accounts. I began to see that the stories aren’t matching (Fred & Jaime said I was to receive and email from Kacie, yet Hersh said I was to receive something in the mail). I waited to see if Hersh would get back to me after that, but nothing – just empty threats. Over the next couple weeks I tried to call Jaime, Fred, and Hersh to see how to work things out so I can be done with the whole troublesome issue. Not once, even after star 67 and using my g/f’s (xxxxxxxxxx) phone, was I able to get ahold of anyone. After the first star 67, a person different from Jaime, also Latino, answered his phone. I asked for Jaime and got a muffled pause. I think a hand was over the phone. I heard muffled talk. The Latino guy came back on the phone and told me I got hr wrong person, then I was hung up on.

With everything going downhill and getting more and more shady, I decided to call local PD. I was I needed a copy of the contracts before I can talk w/ a detective. I was told that I needed copies of all of the contracts before getting a report. I went to all of the carriers stores I visited and got copies of the contracts (all except AT&T which told me that they couldn’t access the closed accounts and I would need to call them to get a copy emailed to me). I went today (April 27th, 2015) to the NBPD and the receptionist there told me to file a claim with http://www.ic3.gov.
#271878 by Terminator5 Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:03 pm
Sorry that you fell into this " Credit Mule " scam . You can also report this to the Federal Trade Commission . They are requesting victims of this scam make reports there .

Daniel 8 :25
#271904 by Mike Wilson Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:09 am
Also file a report with the California Attorney General.

https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-com ... or-company

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon