Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#234328 by bert56 Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:35 am
a word of advice i spotted this scam straight up
All should note that no reputable company would use hot mail gmail outlook ETC for there email all mail would go via the company web site if it does not then you can bet its a scam

Mode Note: In these particular scams. The scammer will have a fake website. So his email address may be a company name. This does not mean it is real.

You will need to meet your employer face to face.
Advertisement

#234341 by hayleigh Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:38 am
I received this email today it only took me looking up the company and it gave me this site now this email was adress from an ivan Delgado i thought id put this up just to add to the statistics of how many people have been scammed by this person the contents of the email is shown below

We found your CV on job board site and we think that you are good applicant for us.
Today OLT Company opens a vacancy of administrative assistants.
Our Company, OLT, is an affiliate of a major global goods distributor so the offered position will implicate sales customer support for arrangements held in Australia.

For the part-time vacancy you will get up to 3500 AUD per month plus bonuses. For full-time position - 5500 AUD per month plus bonuses. Working schedule is flexible.

Main Requirements are: PC with Internet access; Excel skills the software must be pre-installed; good communication skills and positive motivation.

If you are interested, please write to us at: [email protected] .

Thank you!
#234356 by Stasiia Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:36 am
On 15 Jan 2015, at 2:33 pm, "Ralph Moses" <[email protected]> wrote:

We saw your CV on job board site and we think that you are completely suitable for us.
Today OLT Company opens a vacancy of administrative assistants.
OLT which is an affiliate of a major global goods distributor so the offered position will implicate sales customer support for arrangements held in Australia.

For the partial vacancy you will be paid up to 3500 AUD per month plus bonuses. For full-time basis - 5500 AUD per month plus bonuses. Working schedule is flexible.

Requirements are: PC with access to the Internet; basic Excel skills the software must be pre-installed; interpersonal and communication skills.

If you are interested, please contact us at: [email protected] .

So glad I saw this forum it thought it was legit for a second lol

Thank you for your attention!
#235064 by cbirm Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:46 am
Yeah i got an email the other day from a guy after i applied for some jobs on seek. I could't pin point which exact ad it was as the info he sent was a little bit different. Here is his email. The 'To' address isn't even my address so I'm confused as to why it has that. ps; when i type *** thats start and end of the emails.

Sent: Monday, 19 January 2015 10:32:06 AM
To: [email protected]
Work Location: Australia and New Zealand
Citizenship or Work-Visa: AU, NZ
Required Education: High Diploma/College
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Payment: 4,250 AUD/month
Bonus: Available

Main information:
I found your Resume on job board site and we think that you are good applicant for us. Our advertising company, which carries out the orders for worldwide company's agents, regional business and government organisations, would like to offer you opening of Service Manager. If you are interested in cooperation with a strong leadership team, evolving our products and a group that looks more like close friends than colleagues, then this position is just for you! Adaptable timetable is possible.

Conditions:
High School Diploma is required. Must have Computer and Internet access, Microsoft Office or compatible. Must have proper writing and social skills.

Thank you!

Okay so obviously i replied saying i was interested, it was only brief. Here it is.

***Sent: Monday, 19 January 2015 12:49:10 PM
To: [email protected] ([email protected])
Hello,
My name is -----------, I applied for a job with your company on seek.
I received an email with a bit of information about the company and was asked to contact this email address.
As required I have a year 12 high school pass, computer and internet access and writing and social skills.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.
---------

I received a reply today from this Audrey person - Audrey Blake ([email protected]). The email had two attachments, the information on the so called 'company' and the application form to fill out with your details. Also had the email i had replied with. Heres the email.

Sent: Wednesday, 21 January 2015 11:45:52 AM
Dear ---------,

We would like to offer position of Administrative Assistant at our
company. Please, find more information about us and this position below.

OLT is a leading distributor of finest designer goods. Currently it is one of the most important specializing in online sales. With more than 5 years of experience in the designer goods industry. We offer a continuous renovation in our collections, following the latest trends in each country and season, thus satisfying the demand of clients. We always keep in mind that prices are an important factor when it comes to sales.

We are looking for a responsible person in Australia who will be ready to incur all necessary activities. Our candidate should be highly motivated. We believe that the experience is not the most important thing. The key to success is a fresh look and bold ideas!

The main duties of Administrative Assistant:

- Helping Entity's Sales Department as a special projects support
- Data entry and other functions as specified in the instruction
- Running reports for all completed deals and wire transfers
- Providing overall administrative maintenance such as making of letters, processing purchase orders and transaction reports etc.
- Emailing correspondence every day

Hours: Full-time or part-time schedule possible. Your schedule can be
irregular. For a part time variant - you will spend 3 hours per day average, from Monday to Friday.

Salary: Essential pay for a part time job is 840AUD on a weekly basis
plus 5 commission. Full-time job pay is 1300AUD on a weekly basis plus commission.

You will be on Probation period for your first month.

I'm sending you Application Form and short presentation of OLT(you can find it attached to this email). You can find full job description in the brochure(pages: 5,6,7). Please read it carefully, complete and send it back to me via email or by fax +1-832-711-5680. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you,
Audrey Blake

>
> Hello,
> My name is -------, I applied for a job with your company on seek.
> I received an email with a bit of information about the company and
> was asked to contact this email address.
> As required I have a year 12 high school pass, computer and
> internet access and writing and social skills.

> Look forward to hearing from you soon.
> --------.
>

>

I decided it was a load of crap when i tried to find a proper website but nothing much came up, so i did a bigger search and found this scamming website, can't believe how many of us they have actually reached. I've emailed the website i applied through but its a pity i can't pin point which ad it was, thanks for everyones input to this thread, hopefully we can save some peoples asses before they give them their details and hopefully we can eventually get the assholes shut down. All i want is a job.
#235065 by Maverick004 Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:52 am
Hi guys, just new here. Had the same experience with all of you. The dead give away was the way that they composed their initial email besides that I was wondering how they got my CV and the job being offered is in Australia even though I'm in New Zealand. Good thing I already had a hunch that this is scam. Anyways here's a copy of our conversation and the email addresses that they used.

Dear Eric,

We would like to offer position of Administrative Assistant at our
company. Please, find more information about us and this position below.

OLT is a leading distributor of finest designer goods. Currently it is one of the most important specializing in online sales. With more than 5 years of experience in the designer goods industry. We offer a continuous renovation in our collections, following the latest trends in each country and season, thus satisfying the demand of clients. We always keep in mind that prices are an important factor when it comes to sales.

We are looking for a responsible person in Australia who will be ready to incur all necessary activities. Our candidate should be highly motivated. We believe that the experience is not the most important thing. The key to success is a fresh look and bold ideas!

The main duties of Administrative Assistant:

- Helping Entity's Sales Department as a special projects support
- Data entry and other functions as specified in the instruction
- Running reports for all completed deals and wire transfers
- Providing overall administrative maintenance such as making of letters, processing purchase orders and transaction reports etc.
- Emailing correspondence every day

Hours: Full-time or part-time schedule possible. Your schedule can be
irregular. For a part time variant - you will spend 3 hours per day average, from Monday to Friday.

Salary: Essential pay for a part time job is 840AUD on a weekly basis
plus 5 commission. Full-time job pay is 1300AUD on a weekly basis plus commission.

You will be on Probation period for your first month.

I'm sending you Application Form and short presentation of OLT(you can find it attached to this email). You can find full job description in the brochure(pages: 5,6,7). Please read it carefully, complete and send it back to me via email or by fax +1-832-711-5680. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you,
Audrey Blake

Hi,

What's the position being offered? What's the name of the company? I'm interested to know more.

Thank you,
Eric

On 19/01/2015, at 12:25 pm, Lee Windsor <[email protected]> wrote:

Citizenship or Work permit: AU, NZ
Required Education: High Diploma/College Diploma
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Base Salary: 4,250 AUD/month
Bonus System: Available

Main information:
I found your CV on job board site and we think that you are good applicant for us. Our advertising firm, which carries out the orders for international company's agents, regional business and government organisations, would like to offer you post of Service Manager. If you are interested in collaboration with a strong leadership team, evolving our products and a group that looks like close friends than colleagues, then this employment is just for you! Adaptable schedule is possible.

Requirements are:
High School Diploma is required. Must have Computer and Internet, Microsoft Office or compatible. Must have ideal writing and social skills.

If you are interested, please reply to us at: [email protected] .

Thank you!
#236014 by MrsBriggs Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:17 pm
I received this one today and its the 3rd time in the last month I have received these emails all with different email addresses though. I have registered it to the ACCC.

Declan Mcardle
To [email protected] Today at 10:15 AM
We have found your Resume on job board site and we think that you are completely suitable for us.
Today our Company has a new job employment of administrative assistants.
Our Company, OLT, is an affiliate of main global goods distributor so this employment will implicate sales support for arrangements held in Australia.

For the partial vacancy you will be paid up to 3500 AUD monthly plus bonuses. For full-time post - 5500 AUD per month plus bonuses. Work schedule is flexible.

Requirements are: personal computer with Internet access; Excel skills the software must be pre-installed; good communication skills and positive motivation.

If you are interested, please reply to us at: [email protected] .

Hope to hear from you soon!

And then this one on the 15th

hasschai th
To [email protected] 15 Jan
We have found your Information on job board site and we think that you are good applicant for us.
Today We have a new job employment of administrative assistants.
Our Company, OLT, is an affiliate of main international goods distributor so this employment will implicate sales customer support for arrangements held in Australia.

For the partial post you will have up to 3500 AUD per month plus bonuses. For full-time basis - 5500 AUD monthly plus bonuses. Working time is flexible.

Requirements: personal computer with Internet access; Excel skills the software must be pre-installed; good communication skills and positive motivation.

Hope to hear from you soon!
#236029 by vonpaso xlura Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:45 pm
If you sent the reply to oltwork.com or any other olt-related email-only domain, and you get a reply, post both the email you sent and the reply with full headers. We need both of them to kill the domain, and because the scammers send the first email from nokiamail.com, we don't have them yet.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10