Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#218899 by mysteryquest Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:50 pm
Fake Job Scam Fraud

Hello Nanny,

We are Mr James and Mrs Jennifer from USA but we are Presently in London due to our work ( Miri Oil and Gas Company ).I get your contact address during my search today for a good nanny.

We have 1 child aged 2 years name Ben who is 2 years will be keeping you entertained at home during the day! we do not require much babysitting in the evening which means that you are free to enjoy as you wish. On your days off you can enjoy the London Sun on one of the many beautiful beaches just a short drive away from home.

We also have a summer house by the lake which we would like you to spend some time with us in. I am a Production Engineer with Miri Oil and Gas Company London and works pretty hard.

My Wife is a teacher at the local high school here in UK too where she teach biology to a range of children. she had to accompany me when i was posted from the usa to London, In her spare time she enjoy painting.

We would like an au pair who will fit in with our lifestyle and enjoy their time with us.. we have a good accommodation for you. If you agree to take the position you shall be paid Pounds 3000 (Three Thousand Pounds Monthly) and shall be given a weekly pocket money of Pounds 100.Your residence shall be comfortably furnished within the Company housing estate. We are comfortable here as Miri Oil and Gas pays us well however we cannot work effectively and take care of our child.hence our solicitation to you to come and Nanny for us.

My Wife, Jennifer would be home each time I go offshore. I stay for about a month or two and return home to spend time with my family. You shall undertake the following duties if you accept to work with us here in London.

1.Care for & stimulate the child both mentally &physically, to ensure their intellectual, physical &social development.Find out about activities in the local area.
ensure that the child/children get regular fresh air &exercise every day.

2.Plan & undertake activities on a one to one basis &with children. Develop speech, reading, numbers,letters, colours, social & practical skills.Organise & prepare a healthy, varied & well balanced diet of home cooked food. Eat with the child/children & supervise meal times, encouraging proper use of cutlery, & behaviour.

3.Look after child\'s/children\'s physical well being -wash & bath them daily, help them to dress & undress,cut nails weekly, ensure hair is cut regularly, & that
shoes get refitted regularly.

4.Look after all the child\'s/children\'s clothes. This includes all washing ; ironing by the weekend, shoes regularly cleaned, clothes & soft toys mended; Put side
clothes that no longer fit.

5.Keep child\'s/children\'s room clean & tidy.We had a Nanny but she is getting married hence would be moving with her Husband. Should you accept to take up the position with us, you can start as soon as your Flight Ticket, and your visa, however all this depends on if you accept to Nanny for us.

please answer all the questions below so i can have a brief idea of your personality:
1) Age.
2) Sex.
3) Phone number.
4) Are you married.
5) Country.
6) Is your husband/boyfriend/parent coming with you.

It is I who is mostly out of the country. My wife is usually home each day. Yes we do have a maid who would assist you in seeing to the dietry needs of our kids. Send us your Referees,Resume/Pictures so that we can get in touch with them.you are here by to reply me @ [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks your
James Edward
+447031831564

Please read carefully because this applies to every job offer you receive! 99% of email job offers are scams! No real company hires you without an in person, face to face interview. An email, online or telephone interview is always a scam! No real company ever charges any money for a job even for a visa or work permit! If they want you to pay and say they will refund the costs, you will just send money to a fake embassy official, travel agency or lawyer who is a really a scammer! Read: http://www.scam-job-emails.tk No real company, government or visa agent ever uses a free or public email address (yahoo.com gmail.com hotmail.com, aol.com, etc.) Email addresses like diplomats.com, counsellor.com, consultant.com, lawyer.com etc. are also free email addresses. Read: http://www.scam-email-addresses.tk No real visa agent ever requests money via wire to a bank account or by Western Union or MoneyGram. Read: http://www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk No real company uses a telephone number that begins with +44 70, +44 871, +44 870, +44 844, or +44 845. Those are forwarding numbers which are not in the UK. Read: http://www.scam-telephone-numbers.tk If the company does not have a website or the website does not work, it is a scam! Do not assume a website is legit! Read http://www.scamwebsites.tk There are no exceptions! Don't let a scammers convince you otherwise! A scammer is only as smart as his victim is naive! If something sounds too good to be true, it is a scam! Publicity defeats scammers. Post the scam emails you receive and warn your friends! Always "Google" all telephone numbers, email addresses and websites in any job offer to see if it has already been posted as a scam!
Advertisement