Here is the original email
We are seeking a Senior Account Executive with proven new business sales experience looking to further their career
in a fast paced dynamic environment. As a Senior Account Executive you will be responsible in managing the entire
sales process from identification to deal closure with a value driven sales approach. You will be working in a fast-paced
environment, for a company which is on the leading edge in petroleum oilfield Construction:
Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets by driving new opportunities and selling software solutions into enterprise
accounts in Utilities and/or Property & Construction verticals and Cross Industry Groups such as Al-Futtaim etc. within the
majority of Middle East region.
Understand in depth each customer’s business objectives, challenges and issues.
Position TIBCO solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and
analyst data. Cross-collaborate with different departments/divisions within NPCC UAE to manage the end to end sales process
through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-sales, Professional Services, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance etc.
Develop and maintain a pipeline through a combination of cold calling and market sector knowledge/intelligence to ensure
over-achievement. Maintain operational excellence on a weekly basis by accurate forecasting and information flow to your \
management team. Update and maintain Salesforce.com with accurate customer and pipeline data.
– solutions minded.
Knowledge and experience selling complex infrastructure software solutions e.
Team player and willingness to learn.
High energy, enthusiasm and drive.
Very good command of English language and Arabic both written and spoken.
If you feel that you can meet our standards, we encourage you to apply to join us. We hope that you will consider NPCC
Abu Dhabi Oil & Gas Oilfield Services UAE as a career choice, and thank you once again for your interest in us.
We are offering the opportunity to work under 2 years renewable contract at our Abu Dhabi Projects facility. On notification
of interest, & for re-confirmation purposes you're required to submit your most recent resume/CV to [email protected]
We shall conduct an Online Interview to necessitate the issuance of our employment contract agreement.
Your response is needed urgently.
Mr. Ghada Fattah
+971 55 508 5297[email protected]
Human Resources Manager
NPCC Abu Dhabi .
United Arab Emirate.
We acknowledge the receipt of your submitted resume/CV. After reviewing your resume, the recruitment panel
has agreed to extend to you our employment online interview. Kindly attend to the interview questions and
state your answers carefully. there will be no second chance if this online interview is failed by you
The company’s recruitment policy for Non- UAE Nationals requires applicants to go through an online interview process.
due to global time differences between middle east and your Present country of resident the human resources department
agreed that an online interview should be used for the recruitment exercise hence the Below is our employment online
ONLINE INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE
1. BRIEFLY DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL JOB?
2. ARE YOU COMFORTABLE WITH UAE - MIDDLE EAST AS THE JOB LOCATION?
3. CAN YOU WORK WELL UNDER DEADLINES OR PRESSURE?
4. WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU OVER THE OTHERS WAITING TO BE INTERVIEWED?
5. WE DEMAND THE EMAILS ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS OF YOUR REFERENCES AT LIST FOUR.
6. GIVE US YOUR FULL DETAILS ON THE FOLLOWING; FULL NAME, AGE,SEX, NATIONALITY, PERMANENT MAILING ADDRESS,
OFFICE/WORK MAILING ADDRESS, DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER (S), E-MAIL ADDRESSES (ES).
7. YOUR EXPECTED SALARY EVERY MONTH FROM [NPCC]- NATIONAL PETROLEUM CONSTRUCTION COMPANY AND PRESENT JOB SALARY?
8. WHAT THREE SPECIFIC JOB POSITIONS DO YOU TARGET TO BE EMPLOYED IN [NPCC]- NATIONAL PETROLEUM CONSTRUCTION COMPANY UAE?
9. HOW SOON CAN YOU TRAVEL DOWN TO UNITED ARAB EMIRATE TO RESUME JOB DUTIES IF THE JOB IS OFFERED TO YOU?
10. EMPLOYMENT DESIRED ??FULL-TIME ONLY ??PART-TIME ONLY ??FULL- OR PART-TIME
11. DETAILS OF YOUR PREVIOUS COMPANY OR PLACE OF WORK.
12. SCAN COPY OF YOUR WORKERS PERMIT IF YOU HAVE AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN THE UAE
All completed online interview forms must be submitted to our HR department within two working days [48hrs] as further
employment details shall only be provided once we receive & review your Questionnaires & Answers
If your application and employment online Interview is successful you will receive a telephone call from our HR Manager
and also an Employment Contract Agreement/Letter of Appointment will be send to you for your job acceptance signature,
to be signed and return back.