Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#219545 by mysteryquest Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:11 am
I am very Glad and happy to receive your email, So thanks for your interest regarding my job how are you and your family ? I Hope all is well with you, I am Rolland Davis 57 years old I need trustworthy person to assist me as my direct manager, I lost my wife some years back now so there is no one to take care of my house and Walmart shopping, I will like you to work for me. Your work is to supervise all the workers working on my Walmart shopping/house as the new general manager. But please you have to be trust worthy,straight forward,truthful,kindness,respectful person and understanding. Thats all i needs from you and am 100% assuring you that your monthly salary and weekly allowance will not be a problem at all .All you cooks are there to take care of any type of meals. You will be given a monthly salary of £5,950GBP and weekly allowance of £750GBP with free accommodation and foods, Official Car and Bus with maintenance.No government tax deduction from your salary my insurance will cover both medical bills, I'm a busy man, i don't have time for social networking.

Working Duration: (3) Years and 6 Months.
You shall have the following facilities throughout your service in my house:

A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
WORKING HOURS

You will be working From 8:30 am to 11:30 am in the morning and from 12 pm to 7pm in the
evening

DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAPERS/ WORKING VISA IN UNITED KINGDOM APPLICATION.

Scan and send

1. Your International passport
2. Your passport photograph

PROCEDURES FOR YOUR 3 YEARS AND 6 MONTHS WORKING VISA PROCUREMENT.
On the receipt of scanned copy of your valid International passport and photo passport.

1)I shall forward the documents to the united kingdom Embassy/immigration in United kingdom.
2)other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the united kingdom -immigration/Embassy for visa
procurement shall be sent by me to a visa processing expert who will be in charge of your visa process.

REMARK: YOUR AIR TICKET WILL BE PAID BY ME.

NOTE: You will be responsible for your visa processing fees.

I'm willing to render you assistance on the procedure of your Visa. a consultant agent will be introduced to you, he/she been the one who has been assisting my friends to bring people from different part of Asia in Oxford,England UK to work, Please do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa process with the Traveling Consultant when needed during your working visa processing.
Kindly Let me know if you agree with the Terms & Conditions.
I will inform my Attorney to send you a copy of the job agreement for you to sign if you accept the terms and conditions.
write back so that i would know the next step that needs to be taken.

My Lawyer Email address: [email protected]
My Telephone:+447746210916 don't call me i will call you .

All house supervisor, house keeping, house cleaning, nanny jobs, private nurse, etc. jobs from Canada and UK are scams. No stranger in another country is going to hire a stranger in India who he can't see, and pay to fly them to their home and trust them with their family. It doesn't make sense. They could just hire someone in their own country who they know or could interview! Plus, they would not be able to get a visa for an unskilled worker when there are plenty of them already in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia or the United States!

Please read carefully because this applies to every job offer you receive! 99% of email job offers are scams! No real company hires you without an in person, face to face interview. An email, online or telephone interview is always a scam! No real company ever charges any money for a job even for a visa or work permit! If they want you to pay and say they will refund the costs, you will just send money to a fake embassy official, travel agency or lawyer who is a really a scammer! Read: www.scam-job-emails.tk No real company, government or visa agent ever uses a free or public email address (yahoo.com gmail.com hotmail.com, aol.com, etc.) Email addresses like diplomats.com, counsellor.com, consultant.com, lawyer.com etc. are also free email addresses. Read: www.scam-email-addresses.tk No real visa agent ever requests money via wire to a bank account or by Western Union or MoneyGram. Read: www.never-wire-money-to-strangers.tk No real company uses a telephone number that begins with +44 70, +44 871, +44 870, +44 844, or +44 845. Those are forwarding numbers which are not in the UK. Read: www.scam-telephone-numbers.tk If the company does not have a website or the website does not work, it is a scam! Do not assume a website is legit! Read www.scamwebsites.tk There are no exceptions! Don't let a scammers convince you otherwise! A scammer is only as smart as his victim is naive! If something sounds too good to be true, it is a scam! Publicity defeats scammers. Post the scam emails you receive and warn your friends! Always "Google" all telephone numbers, email addresses and websites in any job offer to see if it has already been posted as a scam!
Advertisement