Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#243453 by vonpaso xlura Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:21 pm
Ignore it. If she sends a tracking number, do not respond, but forward the tracking number to the fraud department of FedEx or whoever else. It will probably be paid with a stolen credit card or a stolen sender account.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
Advertisement

#243470 by Cassrae Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:39 pm
Thank you very much. I know she has tried to contact me a few times today. I blocked her on my gmail account and have not replied to any other forms of contact. Thanks again!
#244857 by debi0662 Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:48 pm
It is now 4/15 and she is still doing this. I was approached on Elance and went through the same as mentioned below but I had two tasks. Unfortunately I was stupid and sent them $100.00. Normally I would not have done this but we had a situation going on with the family and it distracted me and I thought it was only $100. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to go about starting legal action? I assume she's done this a lot since she/he is still doing this? Is anybody out there interested in trying to get a group of us together to try and get our money back?
#244866 by Bryon Williams Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:06 pm
^^^ I am sorry that you a victim of this scam. If you sent the money recently check and see if it has been picked up.

If it has been picked up then you will never get the money back.

You can report this to IC3 http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx attempting any legal action on the scammer will be a waste of money. The scammer is using all fake details and is out of country.

Please post the emails sent to you and any website you were directed to.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#252720 by Majority Rules Mon May 25, 2015 12:34 pm
Thanks for those who have shared their experiences about this "company" here. They initially sent me a Job Interview invite on Upwork (formally oDesk).

As of 5-25-15, the company is still "in business" trying to scam people. Unfortunately, I had gotten to the stage of signing and returning a Letter of Employment. Fortunately, red flags in the back of my mind had me do another online search about the company (red flags included big promises in the You're Hired Welcome letter, including benefits and a huge salary for someone only working two hours a day). This time, I used some different search terms and found this site. I immediately rescinded my letter of employment and ceased further contact.

In the past, I have had successful jobs come about from online-only interviews. So, this was not a red flag in my case. Although, it probably is very unusual. The company's website was impressive as well. However, other red flags included poor English during the online interview and a lack of details about the job at hand. The interview questions were solid, and that did throw me off a bit.

But, they asked for my address before really needing it. Then, today, they wanted to know which banks I had accounts with and how long I had maintained those accounts. There really is no reason for them to know how long I had had my bank accounts for.

Please do be wary of "Alliance Healthcare" and "Heather Barkwill."
#252721 by Bryon Williams Mon May 25, 2015 12:39 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post the email addresses and any website you were directed to.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#292655 by bexter1313 Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:58 pm
oh my gosh! I was just scammed by this same exact style - my HR person was Mariam Burns from Chicago though.

I gave her my name, address, phone number and just the name of my bank.

I am freaking out. Shut down computers and started changing passwords.

Is there anything they can do with that information - like seriously - my hands were shaking when I realized (too late) that something wasn't right.

Help!!
#292656 by Bryon Williams Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:07 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

You can relax. The scammers ask for those detail to make his scam seem real.

If you have a unique name you can set up google alerts to notify you if your name has been posted on the web.

Please post the email address and a couple of the initial emails the scammer sent you. Remove you personal information from them prior to submitting.

#292767 by bexter1313 Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:25 pm
[email protected]

They say they are Alliance Medical

They instruct you to go to Google Hangouts and that is where they will "interview" you.

This was through UpWorks so I thought was a valid job - when I went back to UpWorks to complain, there is no way to contact support. In the forums I found several other people who have been scammed by this group.

Thanks Byron!
#292776 by Terminator5 Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:57 pm
bexter1313 wrote:[email protected]

They say they are Alliance Medical

They instruct you to go to Google Hangouts and that is where they will "interview" you.

This was through UpWorks so I thought was a valid job - when I went back to UpWorks to complain, there is no way to contact support. In the forums I found several other people who have been scammed by this group.

Thanks Byron!

You could try contacting them here :
From the Whois

+1.650-316-7500
[email protected]

I took a look at the site . Couldn't really find any contact email addresses or phone numbers . Are the scammers targeting a particular group of workers on there ?

Daniel 8 :25
#292819 by Connie20088 Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:44 am
Hi everyone, I just wanted to inform everyone that this person is still at it and that I am glad I googled [email protected] because this forum is how I found out this job proposal is a scam. I received a proposal through upwork and I am going to decline and report this person. The contact name in the proposal is Jessica White.
#292861 by Terminator5 Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:45 am
I found a few Jessica White's on upwork can you post a link to the upwork profile that the scam job offer came from .

Thx

#293060 by Evette256 Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:32 am
I'm currently going through the 'hiring' process! This is unbelievable. The recruiting managers's names are "Alyssa Gibson" & "Rebecca Liddell". The company I am getting 'hired' by is Quintiles Inc. A pharmacutical company. I am currently awaiting for the check. I'm going to waste their time :twisted:

Thank you for exposing those thieves!
#293062 by AlanJones Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:48 am
Evette256 wrote:I am currently awaiting for the check. I'm going to waste their time

You are playing games with criminals who have your real life details and have the ability to cause real problems for you and your friends and family. You would be advised to just stop communicating with the scammer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#293063 by Terminator5 Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:40 am
Evette256 wrote:I'm currently going through the 'hiring' process! This is unbelievable. The recruiting managers's names are "Alyssa Gibson" & "Rebecca Liddell". The company I am getting 'hired' by is Quintiles Inc. A pharmacutical company. I am currently awaiting for the check. I'm going to waste their time :twisted:

Thank you for exposing those thieves!

Post their details and move on . Let us deal with these criminals . DO NOT PLAY WITH THESE CRIMINALS WHO HAVE YOUR REAL LIFE DETAILS .