Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#232638 by Bowen Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:29 am
I have worked for them since November 24th 2014 and have shipped 6 packages. I have filed reports with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, IC3, and the local police. I have also contacted companies which the packages came from and checked credit frauds (nothing there). What else can I do to protect myself?
Advertisement

#232718 by wadley08 Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:36 pm
It looks like i was scammed by the same creeps. I was hired 11/24. But 12/29 all of a sudden, i was unable to get in touch with them. The db was shut down and they just vanished. The phone stays busy, I tried their live chat and got no where. So I'm going to report them to the FTC and I kept all documentation including the employment agreement and invoices everything. I am also going to the Post office to report possible fraud and my bank to change my account # and debit/credit cards. I think its a scam.
#232719 by Terminator5 Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:41 pm
It's a Definate Scam . Called a Reshipping Scam . The associated sites are in the process of being reported for fraud and some have already been shut down . Be sure to refuse delivery on any future packages that may show up .

Be sure to report the scam to the IC3 website and the Postal Inspectors :

http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

https://ribbs.usps.gov/locators/find-is.cfm

Daniel 8 :25
#232727 by Terminator5 Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:25 pm
For the Google Bots . Fake / Fraud US Job Recruiter . Reshipping Scams and More .

Domain Name: HELPUSSTAFFING.COM
Registrar: ONLINENIC, INC.
Whois Server: whois.onlinenic.com
Referral URL: http://www.OnlineNIC.com
Name Server: NS1.FREEDNS.WS
Name Server: NS2.FREEDNS.WS
Updated Date: 18-dec-2014
Creation Date: 20-sep-2011
Expiration Date: 20-sep-2015

http://www.helpusstaffing.com/

http://188.66.5.23/

HelpUsStaffing.com
Precision Marketing LLC
391 Roberts Rd
Oldsmar, FL 34677

For general questions:
[email protected]

Report an error:
[email protected]

Report an issue with employee or employer:
[email protected]

Apply Information
Head of Department: Ryan Meeks
Sales Manager: Susan Perry

Apply Information
Head of Department: Henry Galvan
Sales Manager: Karen Barnes

Apply Information
Head of Department: Douglas Holley
Sales Manager: Carter Wright

Apply Information
Head of Department: Bell Walker
Sales Manager: Patrice Bulter

Why us?

We offer the most comprehensive job-searching process than any other system. Our system will allow you to search for jobs based on location, resume data and past employment. We create score-based clouds for each position that are used as filters for automatic position selection for employees.

Who we are?

Our company was founded in Oldsmar, FL and it is US-owned. The company is owned by famous entrepreneur Ben Ketcher and it is currently under his leadership. The company has experienced tremendous growth and has expanded to the rest of the country although it is still based in Durham.

What we do?

Our company’s focus is helping our clients find the right job that matches their particular skills and for this reason our HR managers have worked together with employers to come up with a unique score-based cloud for each position. We also have an automatic interview system for a better time management.

helpusstaffing.com/about
About us

HelpUsStaffing.com is a company that matches employers with the perfect employees. The company was established in Oldsmar, FL by famous entrepreneur Gerald Henderson. Under his leadership, the company has recently expanded to the rest of the country in just two years since it was founded. It has been in operation for the last three years and has been excelling in assisting employees match their services and expertise with the right employer.

At helpusstaffing.com we understand that finding the right job can be very hard indeed and it is no easier in this economy where people are mostly losing than finding employment. You may be extremely qualified and experienced in your area of expertise but if you are unable to find a job, then all of that effort that you put into getting that job will have been a total waste, which is why we have developed a system that will help you find the right job. We know that you need help. You require the help of a professional who understands how the employment process works and has access to your future employer to give you the upper hand in furthering your career. That is why at helpusstaffing.com we have employed a system that will help you find the right job within the shortest time possible. Our system is easy to use and our qualified staff will be there to help you through the process should you encounter any problems.

We also offer employers a number of services that will allow them to save time by taking care of the entire hiring process on their behalf. We understand that your time is valuable and therefore we work to get you the best employees as you focus on other functions of your company. Our company employs a one-of-a-kind job-searching system that is guaranteed to match a job seeker with the right employer. The system will allow you to find a job based on location, résumé, data and past employment. In order to provide you with the best possible service, helpusstaffing.com has developed a system in which their HR managers work together with employers to come up with a system that is unique and that can guarantee you the best possible chance at getting the job that you want.

The system created in conjunction with the HR managers and your potential employer, is a cloud system for each position. The clouds are used as filters that work automatically to select you for your ideal position, thereby helping you find the right job. The interview system that we employ is also automatic and it ensures that you as well as your potential employer time. All of the parties that use our system, both employers and employees, are guaranteed their safety and security by the company’s legal framework that has been specifically designed to offer you the best possible protection. You also have the freedom to switch between employers for a period of three weeks, so all the power is in your hands even as the company provides you with the best way to find employment.

HelpUsStaffing.com is designed to provide you with a safe and secure platform for you to find the right job and kick start or grow your career. All you have to do whether you seek employment or are looking to employ someone is to register with us and everything else will be taken care of.

What people say about us

At first I was a little skeptical about using this service to find a job, because I had tried a number of other agencies with very little success. However, I got the job after only three weeks of using your services and I have never been happier with my new dream job. Thanks to helpusstaffing.com, I have the best possible start to a great career.

David Smith
Advertising Assistant

I suffered a lot looking for a job and when I finally managed to land my dream job and with the perfect company, I was so thrilled that my career was finally getting the boost it needed and I have helpusstaffing.com to thank.

helpusstaffing.com/advice

Advice
We have recently introduced a Safe Employment System

Employment is the life line of many people all over the world. Therefore, relationships between an employer and an employee will exist for as long as they can last. Before engaging in an employee-employer relationship, however, each party will be obliged to gather as much information as possible about the other party so as to make an informed decision before moving forward. Hence, it is for this very purpose, that Help US Staffing is proud to introduce the Safe Employment System that will aid both employers and employees to carry out a thorough verification process before engaging in an employment contract. The Safe Employment System is quite elaborate. To break it down, let us have a look at the avenues that Help US Staffing uses in order to fulfil the requirements of the Safe Employment System.

Background check with BBB.org
All legitimate businesses are registered with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Since 1912, BBB has been at the forefront of serving its customers and ensuring that their needs are taken care of in the most reasonable manner. BBB helps people to find and get in touch with businesses, brands and charities they can trust. All of the recommendations, which come from various quarters, are consolidated and summed up in ratings. Companies that have good BBB ratings are normally associated with good and exemplary customer service, proper employee support, and good working conditions. The Safe Employment System will make this information available to you as soon as you need it.

Background check with Trust Link
The beauty of using Trust Link is that you are able to gain information about a certain company that you might not have been able to get anywhere else before. Trust link provides a platform through which customers can exchange information as well as business process integration across the globe. This leads to the creation of a large database of details about companies. Thanks to this database, the Safe Employment System is able to collect a lot of information regarding different aspects of a company that you might be interested in. The information can thereafter be useful in helping clients make informed assessments as whether to engage with a particular company or not.

Background check with Business Consumer Alliance
The Business Consumer Alliance is an organization that provides all round information about a business across all industries. Both consumers and potential employees stand to benefit from this information. The Alliance rates businesses based on factors such as consumer complaints, industry trend, and competency licensing among others. It also allows customers who have previously worked with a certain company, to share their opinion in a review format. Therefore, an employee is presented with a much wider range of information that will help him or her in making an informed decision regarding a given company.

Background check with USCIS
The US Citizenship and Immigration Services is a federal body that is tasked with the general objective of overseeing lawful immigration to the United States. More specifically, this agency provides accurate and useful information to its customers, granting immigration and citizenship benefits, promoting an awareness and understanding of citizenship and lastly ensuring the integrity of the immigration system. It is therefore a one-stop shop where one can become informed on all the laws governing immigration, citizenship, and on how to classify people who are legally eligible to work in the USA. It’s almost imperative for any hiring company to ensure that any individual that it intends to hire is fully compliant within the definitions of USCIS.

Background check with IRS
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the US government agency responsible for tax collection and tax law enforcement. Every company is required by law to file their returns at the end of every financial year and pay the resulting tax from the profits posted. Every company is eligible to have their records taken care of by the IRA, a program that is available upon request by any interested party. Any company that defaults in doing this is liable to be charged by the IRS and, in extreme cases, it can lead to a company being shut down completely. It goes without say that since nobody would want to associate themselves and their reputation with a company that is tax non-compliant, this information is particularly vital to employees.

E-verify
E-verify is a web-based system currently in use in the United States. Employers use it to verify whether prospective employees are eligible to work in the US. This system compares data submitted by an employee in a form called ‘Employment Eligibility Form’ with records held by the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration. The documentation standards for the E-verify Process are stringent and require the employees to submit their social security numbers and photo identification. Employees, however, have to accept an employment offer before they are asked to complete the E-verify Process.
The E-verify Process is purely voluntary although many States decree that all employers should use it. However, E-verify should not at any point be used to discriminate against employees on account of citizenship, immigration, or national origin status.

Checking Employees for Job Eligibility

As a prospective employer, you will need to conduct eligibility checks on the applicants that you wish to hire. It is important to know who you are dealing with because you will be entrusting your customers to them and therefore gathering as much information as possible about them is vital before they are welcomed on board.

It is important to conduct background checks about prospective employees during the early stages of the recruitment process. Background checks are important in assessing the history of the candidate. Companies deal with a wide range of activities, some of which are sensitive and so are its customers. Therefore, getting to know the history of future employees is of the essence.

If the position at hand involves technical aspects, it is a good idea to request the prospective employees to fill in transcripts on whether or not they are able to handle the technical demands of the job. It would be unfair to hire someone and fire them later on for incompetence when you never mentioned in the first place what the job entailed.

One of the most important things that any prospective employer needs to do is to get in touch with the most recent employer of the applicant and verify whether or not they can perform the duties that you want to assign them. By reaching out to the applicant’s former employers you will be able to find out more about their work ethics and to also ensure that you are hiring the right person for the job.

Hence, the verification process is vital in linking the eligibility of a prospective candidate to the requirements of a given job or task at hand and the Safe Employment System is here to help you do this.

All said and done, the verification process, from whichever angle you look at it, is a hectic, time consuming, and costly venture. Gathering data from all the agencies discussed above while still adhering to prudent employment guidelines is no easy task. Along the way, both employers and employees are bound to compromise the process, which could easily lead to making the wrong decisions. That is why Help US Staffing has devised the Safe Employment System, which aims to help employees and employers alike to carry out the verification process expediently and ensure that you make valuable and informed employment decisions.

Do you Have the Necessary Experience Required for the Job?

Having the appropriate job titles sometimes tends to be a very confusing thing during the job search. It is not necessary that if you were a senior manager at a company, you will not be getting a mid-level role in your next job. “There's no standardization as to how the titles are done," says Jim Beqaj, who is the founder of Beqaj International, which is an executive search firm and consultancy.

Here is a guide to show you how to categorize your skills and what job title you should target when looking for a job:

Entry Level

There is a lot of confusion in this category since it not just for people who are new in the workforce but also for those who have been working for five years or less than that. Always let your personality and enthusiasm shine when you are going to try for an entry-level job. As Beqai explains, “Entry level is all about personality fit ... basic skills of good communication, eye contact and a sign of eagerness and genuineness are key in securing entry-level jobs.”

Medium Level

“A mid-level manager typically directs people, departments, functions or projects as well as budgets," says résumé writer Deborah Schuster, who is the founder of Lettersmith Résumé Service. Therefore, this is for people who are no longer newbie in the market. You are also required to tell the employers how exactly you would fit into the hierarchy of the company. It is important to ensure that you have the required experience as well as skills to do this job and that they had positively impacted your previous employer.

Senior and Executive Level

According to Schuster, there are several meanings of the word experienced and executive which is why it is not necessary that you look for senior-level roles if you were a senior-level employee before. The corporate structure in each company tends to be different and the larger companies have only a few opening for senior-level slots. Therefore, check the size of the company before you apply and see the qualifications that seek and make sure that your cover letter and résumé are tailored to meet them.

Match the Skills and not the Level

It is not always necessary to apply for the job just because you fit into an experience range but a lower level will suit your skills in a much better way. Many companies feel happier to consider a young person for a job especially when it means that they will have to pay a lower salary.

Before you apply for any job, see if “your natural instincts [are] making you feel comfortable or uneasy; trust your senses” as explained by Beqai. Most large companies consider starting employees at lower positions which means that if you have a large role at a small company, you may get a mid-level role when working with a Fortune 500 firm.

Have an Understanding of who and what you will be Managing

Responsibilities are a good way to see which level of jobs it is best for you to target. According to George Bradt, Managing Director at Prime Genesis, a company that helps executives become established at their new jobs, whether you get the information through a recruiter or a personal contact at the organization, see if you have to manage entry-level employees, managers, a department, or the entire enterprise. Another very important thing that should be considered is that the higher the level you work at, the more senior will be the job title in your next position. As Bradt explains with his experience, “What matters when reviewing job descriptions for entry level, midlevel, senior and experienced positions is what people are managing.”

What Hiring Managers really Look to Find

It is always a very hard task to gain the attention of employers when you are looking for jobs. There are of course a few tricks that will help you in keeping the employers intrigued throughout, regardless of which job you are looking to get.

These are a few things that experts feel that make a job application totally irresistible:

Showing a Stable Work History

All employers look to see some consistency on a résumé. According to Joseph Kotlinski, who is a partner at the recruitment firm Winter, Wyman and Co., most companies nowadays are not interested in people that have switched jobs after every few years. Also, if you did not work for some time then show the potential employer that you stayed busy with volunteering efforts or took classes.

Make Sure that your Résumé Comes to Life

Employers now look to see an online showcase of the work that you have done. Therefore, giving a one-page résumé is no longer enough as an online portfolio can ensure that it has a new meaning and life, according to Nathan Parcells who is the Chief Executive at InternMatch.com. He further emphasized that giving an online line to their blog is essential nowadays for marketers while for engineers a link to their own GitHub profile.

Display all your Awards on the Résumé

It is very important that you showcase the awards and do not let it be just an afterthought as employers look for people who have been recognized for what they have done. Dawn Rasmussen, who is the President at Pathfinder Writing and Career Services also emphasizes that "The types of things to include in this section are industry, peer, subordinate, supervisor or partner recognition awards (not financial incentives), relevant industry presentations, speaking engagements, as well as articles in industry publications that you might have authored [and] patents."

Demonstrate your Listening Skills

It is essential that you show that you have been keenly listening to what they are saying, explains Jennifer Kahnweiler who is the author of “The Introverted Leader”. While thinking about your response, you may sometimes miss out on what your potential employer thinks is important. Show your listening skills by paraphrasing the interviewer on any opportunity that you get.

Understand the Initiatives of the Company

Jessica Miller-Merrell, Chief Executive of Xceptional Human Resources, explains that it is very important to show your dedication and interest in the company. It is not enough to quickly browse through the website, look for industry publications, LinkedIn and news interviews. Knowledge about the company can help you when you discuss work-life balance and compensation with them.

Explain what you Can Do for the Company

By telling them how your experience can benefit the company, you will surely get the attention of the people hiring you. The two most important things to them would be how your experience can help them solve their problems and how it will help them to make more money. Take time and plan your responses before each interview.

Ask the Right Questions in the Interview

Always end the interview by asking some thought-out questions rather than making the interview a rigid question and answer session. As Jennifer Kahnweiler explains, "Two invaluable questions for the person who might be your future boss are: What keeps you up at night? And, how will you measure success?"

Do not Forget to Follow-up

It is always good to send an e-mail or a card thanking the interviewer. Not doing so might not allow you to have an advantage over the others in advancing to the next round of interviews. Although all employers do not go by this principle, some of them like to see that you are dedicated to landing the position. As Parcells explains, doing this immediately can make the difference between getting hired or not.

Ways to Stay Free of any Job-Related Scams

It would be wise for you to remember whilst you are in the job hunt that there are people out there with fraudulent intent, and looking to rob you of your money through various scams. There is an easy way to filter out such people. If they make an unbelievable or irresistible offer that sounds too good to be true, chances are that is the case.

While scammers have been ubiquitous everywhere and well before the current era, due to intense competition and the economic recession the number of scammers has increased drastically. This is because there are more people than ever before out there looking for jobs. Also, scammers too are normally people who do not have jobs and have resorted to this wrongful way of making money.

According to Christine Durst, the CEO of a company that trains people to work from home, people who are out of work and in a desperate financial situation frequently seek salvation and a magical or surreal way out of their rut. Therefore, the scammer attracts them with his false promises and inducing a high level of home among these people who fall hook, line and sinker to these criminal’s advertisement in their quest for financial redemption.

According to Durst, her team of analysts looks at about 5,000 home-based each week. As per their findings there is a ratio of 56-1 for scams for all home-based. The advertisements that boast quick money or do not require any prior experience or working in casual attire seem very enticing to most people and are used as bait to catch these unsuspecting folk.

Due to the economic problems, especially in various communities, sub-cultures and minorities, people are trying to gain advantage over these groups by exploiting their high need for jobs, according to the views of the Chairwoman of the NY State Consumer Protection Board, Mindy A. Bockstein. According to Bockstein, people should be aware of the perpetrators out there in such schemes and should not fall prey to ads that promise quick money, home-based work or many other such plots.

Who are these people after?

Literally anyone who is seeking employment, or a way to make a little income on the side, can be a target. This does not exclude people who are street smart or highly intelligent. They too can fall prey. These are the views of the Vice President of a recruitment company, Spherion Staffing Services, Robin Giroir. Due to the massive tentacles of the internet, due to the reach that it has, each and every scam related to jobs is seen by massive populations, maybe in millions.

Durst explains that the thing that accentuates the tragedy of it all is that most people who fall prey to these villains of society are those who are among the most underprivileged ones. According to Staffcentrix, one of these scams was specifically aimed at females with children, who lacked a college degree, were financially weak and in the 18-49 age bracket.

How to detect a scam?

To the keen observer, and those with knowledge of how internet marketing works, it would be relatively easier to spot scams. However, they must understand that most scams are instigated by people who are masters in their craft that is conning people. They legitimize everything by linking their messages or advertisements to websites that are authentic and have good reputation. Their ads are accompanied by well-shot photographs, client testimonials (fake, of course), as well as voice and image recordings. According to Durst, these are the things that cause helpless victims to treat these ads as true. There are certain points to remember when viewing an ad and trying to detect a scam:

1. Keep your wallet closed. According to Giroir, an employer who is not a fraud will not ask for money. Many scams are run this way. You are supposed to transfer money in an account and hold your breath till you are rich. Or perhaps, you might be asked to buy rights for some top-level home-based job. To sum up, if you are asked to pay, don’t!

2. Experience is always needed. According to Giroir, there are rarely, maybe never any jobs that require zero experience or skills. A valid employer shall always seek candidates who have skills and experience. Furthermore, look for jobs that clearly state the tasks that are expected of you, and avoid those jobs even beginners’ level jobs that say that experience doesn’t matter. This is more of a case when the ad makes bold and seemingly frivolous claims of big wealth to come.

3. Do not expect miracles in your mail. Durst categorically demands that you should not fall prey to ads or spam in your mail. You should direct that mail to trash with clicking on the unsubscribe link as it is frequently used by spammers to ascertain the validity of your account

4. Do not fall prey to promises of cash and goods galore. Durst explains that what the scammers do is leaving irresistible goodies in front of the people and wait for their victims to go for them. Watch out for such ads!

Alas, it still happens! Despite all the warnings, a lot of job hopefuls continue to be fooled by scammers. What would be the repercussions of such? Among other things, you might lose money from your account, the use of your credit card, even the mis-use of your identity. And in worst case scenarios, you will encounter the legal forces. But like Durst says, if you have fallen victim and lost a little money and maybe self-esteem, look at the positives that you got off really cheap and learned a valuable lesson.

Why do Employers Run Credit and Background Checks?

If you would like to work for the senior homecare corporation Visiting Angels in Ann Arbor, Mich., be equipped for a comprehensive background check. “I would not even think about employing a person without one,” said by Angil Tarach-Ritchey, an employer. “Workforce not only needs to be trusted by the boss, they are representatives of business and company. The check gets calmness and less peril for potential challenges, and I apply it as an academic and marketing tool so the old, their households and our referral sources understand that we give importance to their safety.”

Tarach-Ritchey is not unaided. A number of employers are turning to background checks as an approach of making sure the suitability of an applicant. And while surely not a new phenomenon, it is one that is going up. “The fashion toward larger use of background checks could be led by many factors, comprising advancement of technologies that make the process of screening simple, faster and more reasonable,” says Mary Massad, VP of Talent Acquisition and Retention Programs for Insperity Recruiting Services in Houston, Texas. “Moreover, greater awareness is there by employers that applicants may not always be entirely sincere regarding their overall background and employment records.”

In accordance with Massad, a background check frequently includes the following:

• Review of work record. The candidate will usually be asked to explain initial and the last paystubs to verify the duration of last employment as well as wages.
• Confirmation of Social Security information. Databases at the federal level will assist confirm that an applicant is giving precise information and has a lawful right to get employed in the United States of America.
• Criminal background check. Local level records of criminal activities, and those in jurisdictions where the candidate has resided over the last seven years, will show information regarding the criminal background of a candidate.
• Verification of education. Educational institutions registered on the résumé of the candidate will be contacted to confirm the attendance turnout, degree and graduation year of the candidate.
• Review of driving record. Usually, employers acquire the record of motor vehicle on applicants whenever a job needs driving, like sales calls, marketing or deliveries.

More and more, employers are also carrying out credit checks. In accordance with a survey report conducted by the Society for Human Resource Management (HRM), more than 47% of organisations run credit checks prior to hiring employees for select positions, and about 13% do so for all the jobs vacancies. Whereas searches are most common for candidates who will have financial obligation (technology, dealing with cash, banking, accounting and book-keeping), checks are becoming more usual task for those looking for the positions of senior executive and for anybody who has insight to extremely confidential or secret information about an employee, including wages, incentives and medical information.

So what should a candidate do when meeting with an employer in an organisation who wants to run a check? Do not lie and try to anticipate what the employer wants to know.

“As far as planning for an employer performing a background check, there is meagre the candidate can do. He cannot make an influence on the outcome, so our recommendation is to be absolutely honest and sincere and frank about any illicit activity in the past and be fully capable to communicate a reasonable account regarding either how it occurred or what has emerged since that makes the candidate a good risk,” states Dan Chaney, Director of Human Resource Advisory Services at Employers Resource Association, a non-profit small and medium business services in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. As for a credit check, he recommends job hunters receive a free report of credit and be prepared to give explanation about the results if required.

From the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the guidance policies dissuade firms from biased practices. Outcomes from a criminal backdrop check should be approached with equality, considering such main factors as the nature of the criminal activity, the age of the crime and the relationship of the offense to the job. According to a SHRM survey, a considerable amount of employers fulfil EEOC expectations.

Therefore, applicants subjected to checks should not think that a firm is committing to dig up embarrassing dirt. Many of the employers just want to operate a good business, and confirming the background of a new employee can be in the best interest and benefit of an organisation. As Massad says, “Few companies or employers boast faultless records on the decisions related to hiring. Mistakes and blunders, such as blindly trusting employees to provide truthful information on their profile or at the time of interviews, can have long-term consequences for businesses that may comprise work disturbance, lost revenue and profits, low level of employee spirits, court case or even damage to the overall image of a company. No doubt, Background checks have become a necessary tool of hiring that can assist protect an organisation.”

Professional Search

Recruiting skills are a very important these days in order to find the best professional employees. Professional Search is able to place qualified candidates in various industries and at various positions.

Our Professional Search has the ability to fill your contact as well as put you in core positions in the following business niches:

• Accounting/Financial
• Sales/Marketing
• Human Resources
• Information Technology
• Health Care
• Engineering/Manufacturing/Technical
• Scientific

There are also specialty recruiting experts available at Professional Search who have invaluable experience in all these industries and make sure that you meet the criteria that the employers look for. They also empower you in your search by giving you researchers that have an access to a network of international and local contacts in the industry.

Apply Information
Head of Department: Ryan Meeks
Sales Manager: Susan Perry

With Help US Staffing Job postings, you will be able to attract the best candidates and reach them everywhere.

You can post a job in few minutes and take advantage of the flexible posting options. It is very easy now to create a job and you can choose from a 45 or 90 day option.

Therefore, use the Help US Staffing’s FREE hiring tool options to ensure that you can:

• Edit, renew and post jobs—all in one place
• Managing Candidates
• Manage Job Postings
• Use screening questionnaires to eliminate unqualified candidates
• Save and view résumés
• Create and send letters to job seekers

You can grab the attention of job seekers while you are on the go with mobile recruiting. Have QR codes for the jobs so that job seekers scan the code using a Smartphone and connect to the Help US Staffing’s job postings page. The codes can be used in print ads, store-front displays, trade shows and much more.

Apply Information
Head of Department: Henry Galvan
Sales Manager: Karen Barnes

HR services

Help US Staffing Supports your Business by Providing Human Resource Services.

Tap into the experts that are there in Help US Staffing and use our HR knowledge, litigious society and assistance to stay in with the current laws and regulations of HR, while we also help in your front-line defense against the expensive lawsuits and fines.

Human Resource Help Line

Get instant and direct access to the experts for risk management and Human Resource with Help US Staffing’ HR Help line. This will help you dealing with employment-related lawsuits, improve your handling of employment-related allegations and increase the profitability, productivity and morale.

Areas in which you Can Trust our Answers

• Termination and hiring issues
• Unemployment and workers’ compensation questions
• Issues of wages and hours
• Medical leaves
• Investigations on harassment
• Disabilities of the employees
• Employee disciplinary issues
• Pregnancy leave

Advantages Include

• Information on the compliance practices
• Instructions on the handling of specific issues of HR
• Access to forms and sample policies

Outside HR Resources

• HR Compliance Audit
• e-Feedback
• Affirmative Action Plans
• Employee Handbook Creation
• Organizational Effectiveness Survey

HR services

Help US Staffing Supports your Business by Providing Human Resource Services.

Tap into the experts that are there in Help US Staffing and use our HR knowledge, litigious society and assistance to stay in with the current laws and regulations of HR, while we also help in your front-line defense against the expensive lawsuits and fines.

Human Resource Help Line

Get instant and direct access to the experts for risk management and Human Resource with Help US Staffing’ HR Help line. This will help you dealing with employment-related lawsuits, improve your handling of employment-related allegations and increase the profitability, productivity and morale.

Areas in which you Can Trust our Answers

• Termination and hiring issues
• Unemployment and workers’ compensation questions
• Issues of wages and hours
• Medical leaves
• Investigations on harassment
• Disabilities of the employees
• Employee disciplinary issues
• Pregnancy leave

Advantages Include

• Information on the compliance practices
• Instructions on the handling of specific issues of HR
• Access to forms and sample policies

Outside HR Resources

• HR Compliance Audit
• e-Feedback
• Affirmative Action Plans
• Employee Handbook Creation
• Organizational Effectiveness Survey

Apply Information
Head of Department: Douglas Holley
Sales Manager: Carter Wright

Candidate Spotlight

To ensure that you find jobs based on your experience, skills, location, education and a lot more, the Candidate spotlight finds all the best candidates for you automatically from our résumé database.

You will get a free view to see the qualifications while contact information will be given once you pay.

This service offers:

• Saving time and money with fast access to the highly-qualified candidates
• Matches not based on keywords but relevant experience, skills, and education
• Selection of the best candidates from our extensive résumé database for your specific job
• Free previews of qualifications of the candidates.
• Ranked results based on the amount and recentness of relevant qualifications; candidates who are the closest match appear at the top of your Candidate Spotlight results

What would the Results Look Like?

The Candidate Spotlight matches that you would get are ranked on how well they match your job. You will be able to see all the candidate profiles, candidate listings and how the candidate matches your requirements, all for free. The results are going to include:

Candidate Listings:

• A summary view that displays the candidate’s experience, location, current job title, relevant skills and identification of amount of experience with each, education level and more.
• Candidates are ranked and scored according to how closely they meet your job requirements.
• Matching qualifications are then distilled from the résumé and identified using green dots.

Candidate Profiles:

• Under the Candidate Spotlight tab, you can view a summary of the candidate’s actual résumé, additional job titles held, as well as a list of past employers, a list of relevant skills, education, and much more.
• Additional candidate details are available by clicking the résumé title.

Apply Information
Head of Department: Bell Walker
Sales Manager: Patrice Bulter

2013 Best Online Education Programs

The top undergraduate and graduate school programs are all ranked here. Help US Staffing has measured these degree programs with various benchmarks including student engagement. College education is a great investment. College graduates are known to earn 84% more than their high school counterparts and they are likely to be employed twice more over high school graduates according to reports by Georgetown University's Center on Education and the Workforce.

Online degree programs have increased in the last decade or so. There has been a huge rise in programs offered for many students who need and want a college degree for their careers. However, not all online degree programs are created equal. Help US Staffing aims to help students evaluate their options with the 2013 Best Online Education Programs rankings. The company evaluated 237 online Bachelor's degree programs, as well as online Master's degree programs in Business (213), Education (208), Nursing (101), Engineering (70), and Computer Information Technology, or CIT (30). Only degree-granting programs offering courses that are 100% online were considered for the rankings. These programs were assigned an overall numerical rank based on the following factors: student engagement, faculty credentials and training, student services and technology. Admissions selectivity also factored into the rankings for all online Master's degree programs, and academic peer reputation was included in the calculations for Engineering and Business program rankings.

While the Help US Staffing rankings evaluate online programs, many of the top-performing schools have physical campuses, and according to a July 2012 report by Learning House, proximity to campus is an important factor for students. The online education company surveyed 1,500 students who had either enrolled or planned to enroll in a fully-online degree program. According to the Learning House report, around 80% of online students live within 100 miles of their school's campus or learning center, and the vast majority of those students live within 50 miles. This proximity can help students overcome one of their main complaints of online programs: lack of face-to-face time with instructors.

Pace University, which has a physical campus in New York City, claimed the No.1 spot for online Bachelor's degree programs. Top-performing online Master's degree programs include Washington State University (Business), University of Southern California (Engineering and CIT), St. John's University in New York (Education), and Ferris State University in Michigan (Nursing).

Bachelor’s Degrees: The Learning House survey notes that students pursuing a Bachelor's degree online are largely motivated by careers — either advancing in their current field or changing careers altogether. In turn, the most popular majors for online students at the undergraduate level have distinct career tracks. Those majors include Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Information Technology, Finance, and Nursing.

While Pace earned the distinction of the best online Bachelor's degree program, Daytona State College in Florida and St. John's University also performed well, coming in second and third, respectively. Westfield State University (No. 4) in Massachusetts and Graceland University (No. 5) in Iowa rounded out the top of the virtual undergraduate programs rankings.

Master’s Degree in Business: In addition to Washington State, other top performing online graduate business/MBA programs include Arizona State University's Carey School of Business (No. 2), Indiana University-Bloomington's Kelley School of Business (No. 3), University of Florida's Hough Graduate School of Business (No. 4), and California State University-Fullerton's Mihaylo College of Business and Economics (No. 5).

Master’s Degree in Engineering: The best five online graduate Engineering programs are the University of Southern California's Viterbi School of Engineering, Pennsylvania State University-World Campus, Columbia University's Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science, Purdue University-West Lafayette, and the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.

Master’s Degree in Computer Information Technology: The University of Southern California also claimed the top spot for its online CIT program, with Sam Houston State University in Texas coming in second. Virginia Tech earned the No. 3 spot, followed by the University of Bridgeport in Connecticut and Pennsylvania State University-World Campus. The CIT category includes Master's programs in computer science and computer engineering.

Master’s Degree in Education: In addition to ranking among the top three in online Bachelor's degree programs, St. John's University earned a No.1 ranking for its online Master's in Education program. Auburn University in Alabama (No. 2), South Dakota State University (No. 3), Northern Illinois University (No. 4), and the University of South Carolina (No. 5) also achieved high marks for their online graduate Education programs.

Master’s Degree in Nursing: Ferris State University earned the distinction of the best online graduate Nursing program for 2013, with Lamar University in Texas and the University of Michigan-Flint taking second and third place, respectively. Clarkson College in Nebraska and Graceland University in Missouri rounded out the top five online graduate Nursing programs.

Ways to Achieve Productivity

What is productivity? Is it doing too many tasks at a single go or doing too many things in the allotted 8 hours in a day? The answer is a big NO! Productivity is not doing too many tasks at once but doing few tasks effectively and efficiently. In this age of technology where competition is getting tougher, everyone is finding ways to be productive. People are so obsessed with being productive that they have created quite a few false perceptions about being productive. Drugs and alcohol won’t get you to the top of pinnacle of productivity. More use of technology will only create distraction rather than creating productivity.

Here are few ways to be more productive at work

1) Do less: Doing heaps of work in a single day will get you nowhere in terms of productivity. Cut down the list of thing to do. Do things that are more important and do them effectively and efficiently. Give proper time to the task that is more important so to create productivity. Be the best in what you do.

2) Relax: Working continuously will cause pain in your brain. When you feel tired, take a break. Since your brain has consumed all its energy, you have to relax by going for lunch or go visit friends, talk to them, go for a break or just simply take out a moment of silence and don’t think about anything. You will come back stronger to achieve more productivity.

3) Input versus Output: Research has shown that ¼ of your input will produce ¾ of the output. So do things that matters and wipe off all the unnecessary tasks. Spend all the time in doing those ¼ of your work right so as to achieve better output.

4) Start your day with a bang: Don’t start your day with checking emails or stuff like that. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Simple things like having a good breakfast, listening to music and exercising will give you the necessary energy required to be more productive throughout the day. Easy and relax start of the day will make you hungry to achieve more.

5) First half is important: Do the most important and more difficult task in the first half of the day when your brain is fresh. Plan relatively easier tasks for the seconf half. This way your brain will function to be more effective and hence brings out more productivity.

6) E-mails kill productivity: don’t indulge yourself with sending loads of e-mails as it kills productivity. They are the distraction from actual work and reduce productivity. Rather, pick up the phone as this will get the work done quicker. Avoid copying e-mails to multiple people because this distracts other people in achieving their part of productivity as well.

7) Systemize: Everyone develops a routine to be more productive. Systemize your distracting habits. If you have to check your e-mail make sure to take out sometime during the day and check all your e-mails. Don’t waste your whole day e-mailing or any other distracting habit. Avoid attending too many meetings as they will distract you from achieving more important task.

8) Get over laziness: Laziness is a single most important tool in destroying all the productivity. Do the work as it comes, don’t waste time in meetings but rather spend time in doing and implementing.

9) Do one thing at a time: Do one thing at a time and doing it efficiently rather than doing 100 things but doing it in bits and pieces. A person often thinks multi-tasking is productivity at its best. Instead, doing few things but doing them efficiently is productivity.

Being productive is a process that is achieved gradually through hard work and zest. Don’t fall into false perception of productivity. Productive people tend to follow the above habits to achieve better results.

What people say about us

With a simple registration process and the elaborate process of linking employees to their potential employers, I am surprised that not everybody is using their services yet!
Esther MEYER
Certified Public Accountant

I am glad I used helpusstaffing.com to find my first job. Their incredible search criteria allowed me to find my dream job in the location of my choice. I would recommend their services to anyone who is looking to either start their career or switch jobs.
Ruth GARZA
Actuarial Assistant

Best of America’s Higher Education

Fake university-ranking sites are all over the internet and a simple Google-search can give you that. Most of these fake sites are set up by universities in order to sell themselves, and they pay the sites to get their names featured.

What people say about us

I had the best experience when applying and interviewing for the job. The process was easy and satisfying.
Stephen JACOBS
Environmental Engineering Technician

I had a hard time finding a job until a friend recommended helpusstaffing.com. I tried it and a week later I had a job and I am now happily employed.
John Emerson
Administrative Coordinator

Daniel 8 :25
#232818 by Bryon Williams Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:13 pm
approvework.biz
Name Server: NS1.VERIFICATION-HOLD.SUSPENDED-DOMAIN.COM
Name Server: NS2.VERIFICATION-HOLD.SUSPENDED-DOMAIN.COM

[email protected]
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>

Subject: Re: Best vacancy for
To:

Good afternoon !

We are writing to you regarding the position of Logistics Manager at our Company you were seeking at CareerBuilder. Upon examining your resume and estimating your qualifications, we found you to be a likely candidate for becoming our new employee.

To learn more about our candidate requirements, please take a look at the next section:

General requirements:

Employment type: full-time
Work hours: 42 hr per week

Duties:
* Assisting clients over the internet
* Carrying parcels under 10-50 lbs no more than 40-50 parcels monthly
* Cataloging incoming mail and forwarding the catalogue to customer.

Our future Logistics Manager must be:
* Able to work with household devices
* Competent at computers
* Experienced in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Reader
* Experienced in USPS or FedEx service
* Healthy and fit

If you still wish to join our company and possess all necessary skills, don’t hesitate to reach our human resources manager by simply replying to this email. Once we see your letter in our inbox, we will get in touch with you by any convenient means to schedule an appointment.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#232856 by janedoe30 Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:30 am
Janedoe here just an update about this company and my situation. I am a single mom with no apartment come Jan 8th, no car and maybe no furniture. This type of scams is tremendously detrimental to someones families that. I have a hearing with unemployment. The government doesn't have my back, and no funds. I do have myself and my kids I pray no one else goes thru something like I am..

I am really trying to keep my head up.
#232905 by HillBilly Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:28 pm
Bowen wrote:I have worked for them since November 24th 2014 and have shipped 6 packages. I have filed reports with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, IC3, and the local police. I have also contacted companies which the packages came from and checked credit frauds (nothing there). What else can I do to protect myself?

You've done all you can Bowen, and thanks for posting. Just hang onto the documentation in case anyone ever needs to see it for now.

Janedoe, sorry to hear about your situation. This is why we say that scammers are completely ruthless, have zero compassion, and the host of other not so pretty names we have for them. Keep your head up though, "what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger" someone very smart once told me. He was right in the long run, but there were some times I didn't believe him, and wanted to ring his neck for saying something like that to me :shock:

#234514 by confused1 Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:52 am
I also work for them. I felt deep down that something may be wrong so I began digging for info. I found this site. My question is this, I traced the header IP and it comes from California, so why do they send this stuff to us and then have us print off new packing slips, they are normal ones with a seal and they thank these customers for their purchase. They ask that we power on the equipment to make sure that it works correctly and take photos of the serial numbers and so forth. They have a CRM database that is very professional as well. I am just trying to understand why they do this and why they have so much detail involved. It seems so legit. This is so CRAZY that they are scamming so professionally and it MAKES ME SICK
#234520 by AlanJones Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:44 am
The IP addresses you are seeing will be their mail provider's and not where they are actually based.

The packages you have been re-shipping for them contained property paid for by stolen credit cards or similar and you are the person whose details the stores will be passing to the authorities as responsible. You need to be proactive and contact the authorities to advise them that you are a victim of this scam, before they come looking for you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#234530 by confused1 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:15 pm
AlanJones I understand that but what I cant figure out is why they have us to print out these new packing slips that go with the shipment that thank them for their purchase and it gives contact info for Angelas Electronics and so forth. It looks to me like they are legitimately selling these products to people over seas. Why else include a new packing slip from them, thanking them for their purchase and so forth? This is the part that is throwing me off. I took a picture of the last packing slip they had me to include. I wish there was a way for me to post it on here to show you so that you can see what they are doing and are up to.. After reading all of this I DO believe that they are a complete SCAM however at the same time I'm confused over little things like the packing slips for the new buyers and also why have us take so many detailed pictures of the serial numbers and why have us make sure that the product powers on and works correctly? It's like the business is legitimate but at the same time its like they aren't if that makes sense.
#234534 by AlanJones Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:45 pm
Who knows why they get you to do all that, perhaps it is to convince victims like you that your are performing a legitimate job for a legitimate business or perhaps they really are selling items to people overseas - sell someone an item that they bought with a stolen credit card and they've just made a 100% profit.

The fact is that a legitimate business would not have items they are supplying sent to various people's homes for them to check and then re-ship - they would have their own distribution center, so that they could benefit from bulk postage rates rather than the individual rates. They would also not buy items from other retailers to sell on - that would be cutting their profit margins.

You need to stop trying to legitimise them and be proactive before it gets harder for you to convince the authorities that you are an innocent victim of their scam.

Instructions for posting images are in Bryon and HillBilly's signatures - make sure that you remove anything that could identify you first, before uploading it.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#234537 by confused1 Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:24 pm
Alan thanks for you response. I am not trying to legitimize them as you stated. I am more in a state of shock and am trying to swallow what has happened to me. I simply am asking the questions that I am asking because I am hoping that someone has the answers. When this happens to someone it really makes them feel like an idiot. Or at least it has made me feel like one. Not wanting to speak for others... Sorry.. So please don't think that I am trying to legitimize them, I am simply just trying to make sense of this whole thing..