Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#30913 by Ralph Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:23 am
In this scam the scammers are pretending to be from a london hotel and use a Canadain hotel "free' email address.

Even without further emails, I know that its a scam but i can only guess at how it will play out.

My guess is that you will be told that you need to pay for a fee of some kind however the scammer will send you a cheque or make some other payment for you to be able to pay this fee.

The payment made to you will be fraudulent and eventually reversed as the banks realise what has happened.

When the payment is reversed, any money you have drawn and passed on will be your liability, some victims of this type of scam end up in prison for fraud charges.

Please be extremely careful of strangers with your money. if you have questions, please ask

Sent:
Subject: JOB VACANCY IN OXFORD HOTEL LONDON

JOB VACANCY IN OXFORD HOTEL LONDON
I am Mrs. Jennifer Franklyn from London, I am the manager of Oxford Hotel, I wish to inform you that the hotel need man and woman who can work and live in Oxford hotel London the hotel will care of your tickets, accommodation,
If you are interested you should please contact me back via the mail box, [email protected]
Thanks,
Mrs. Jennifer Franklyn
Manager of the Oxford Hotel London.
Advertisement