Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#244445 by HannahsDad Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:14 pm
Casner Group at http://casnergrp.com

We have been working on the international market for more than 15 years. During this time we have managed to become a market leader and prove our decency and professionalism.

Our customers include legal entities of various sizes and economic sectors. We have developed thousands of projects for large corporations, medium-sized companies and start-ups. Our experts have large experience of working in such commercial and non-commercial areas as agriculture, machine building, logistics, education, medicine, culture, show business, entertainment, and hotel and restaurant business.

Headquarters: 30 Queen's Road Central Hong Kong
Head Office: +852 8192 7694
For International: +1 646 461 1374
E-Mail: [email protected]

Created 18th December 2014 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#245045 by Alan Peay Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:12 pm
These people contacted me on Craigslist.com. I was about to start the process with this company until I seen this post. The guy has called a few times eager for me to set up an account trying to explain how it works. He is hard to under stand and he his phone number is 941-613-9057. Im curious what your experience was with them and how the scam happened.
#245057 by vonpaso xlura Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:26 pm
Please post the emails you received, including complete headers. Other victims may be searching for the email address or text in the email. Also they are useful as evidence to kill the site.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#245058 by Dotti Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:32 pm
Welcome Alan,

I expect Hannahsdad will be around later, but in case you are anxiously awaiting a response to your question now I thought I'd give you a short response.

HD is a volunteer who works to get fraudulent websites killed. Sometimes sites are reported to him by victims or another member of our group, but many times he finds the sites himself. Scammers often create several different sites with which to scam, knowing that some of those sites will quickly be killed for fraud, and research on one fake sites will often lead experienced volunteers to the criminals' other sites.

HD has a lot of experience in dealing with fake sites, so if he has posted it here, there is no doubt that it is fraudulent. In general, most of the sites he deals with involve money laundering, fraudulent checks, and/or reshipping items bought with stolen/hacked credit cards or bank accounts so I expect that this site will fit in one of those categories.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.