Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#247145 by Bryon Williams Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:53 pm
[email protected] [email protected]

dennis hicks:‎ Hello.
Me:‎ Hello Dennis, how are you?
dennis hicks:‎ I'm doing good and thanks for asking.
dennis hicks:‎ How are you doing today. ?
Me:‎ I'm well, thanks
dennis hicks:‎ You're welcome.
dennis hicks:‎ I believe you are set and ready for the online interview and company briefing's ?
Me:‎ Certainly
dennis hicks:‎ What is your verification code provided to you for this interview ?
Me:‎ SR-903
dennis hicks:‎
Let's get started.

I am Mr Dennis Hicks, I'm 47 years old The Hiring Manager of Biotecnol, Inc, I am located located at Jersey City, NJ. I would be the one to brief you about the position and the company... Nice meeting you.!
Me:‎ Wonderful, tell me more
dennis hicks:‎ The name of the Company is Biotecnol, Inc. Just follow the briefing and you can ask questions when i am through. Let me know when you have finished reading every line. You will be allowed to ask questions later.With each line just respond with an OK or YES...Okay?
Me:‎ Ok
Company Overview.

Biotecnol is a biotechnology company located in New Brunswick, (NJ, USA) and in London, (UK), owning the exclusive rights to the Tribody platform, a proprietary technology that harbors the potential to generate the next generation of multispecific antibody based therapeutics.

Tribody molecules are multispecific antibody products that utilize Fab fragments to form a scaffold. Tribodies are produced with unsurpassed versatility, as they can incorporate up to three different binding domains combining different and novel functions, such as T-cell recruitment and dual tumour targeting, in a single molecule. When developed as cancer therapeutics, the Tribodies use anti- CD3 domains, as the effector function to engage T-cells onto the tumor cells to kill them.
dennis hicks:‎ The Tribody technology is protected by granted patents in Europe and North America. The company is focusing on developing a proprietary pipeline of products in orphan oncology indications, including a subtype of Breast Cancer known as Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC), and Malignant Mesothelioma (MM). The Tribodies are directed to specific Tumour Associated Antigens (TAA) and using T cell engaging (anti-CD3) functionality. You can review the company website while we proceed furtherhttp://www.biotecnol.com Okay ?
dennis hicks:‎ Here are some interesting facts we think you'd like to know about the job and our company:

Soon we will be setting up a few branches near your location. That is why we are looking for 16 new hires to work from home. Once the new branches have been built at your location, you can either chose to work in the office or continue working from home.
dennis hicks:‎ This is strictly an online and work from home job the working hours are flexible and you can chose to work from anywhere of your choice,the pay is $27per hour training is $19 per hour and will be get payment bi weekly via direct deposit or paycheck and the maximum amount you can work a week is 45 hours. ,if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor

I believe working from home will not be a problem for you ?
Me:‎ Yes
dennis hicks:‎ Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts

Working hours are flexible,all activities and corresponding time are to be recorded in excel spreadsheet. As for your duties, i will assist you with any difficulties by email.

JOB SUMMARY
Job Industry: Office Administrative Support/Customer Service

Job Titles: Accounting/Data Entry/Book-keeping/Human Resource/Customer Service.
dennis hicks:‎ DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY:Tracks data and source documents.Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered.Compiles, sorts and verifies data for accuracy.Contacts responsible parties or clients from other organisation to resolve moderately complex questions, inconsistencies, or missing data. Also perform Records keeping, keyboarding/data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database all these will be done through the use of the accounting Software, such as faxing or emailing confidently and positive attitude online from home.

Can you handle these duties effectively ?
dennis hicks:‎ The supervisor, who would be attached to you online, he/she would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the microsoft office tools and the accounting software. Now the function of the accounting software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via e-mail.

You will undergo a one week training from your training supervisor,he will training you on how to work with the programs accurate and other data entry works you will need to get done.Your training is going to be done online through your pc and phone.
dennis hicks:‎ Next is your interview questions and you are to answer each questions asked briefly, I will ask you few questions now, are you ready ?
dennis hicks:‎ 1} Have you ever had any experience working from home?
2} Tell me about yourself including your full name and location
3} Are you currently employed?
4} Will you be able to devote 5 hours of your time to Our company ...,that is if you are given the chance to work with us?
5} What is your greatest strength?

6} What is your greatest weakness?
7} How do you handle stress and pressure?
8} What are your goals for the future?
9} What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct?
10} In your current or last position, what were your most significant accomplishments? In your career so far?
Me:‎ Ok ( I gave him my answer)
dennis hicks:‎ Sounds good.
dennis hicks:‎ 11} How hard working and productive will you be for our company when you start working with us?
12} How would you like to be Paid ? Weekly Or Bi-Weekly.
13} What Bank do you operate with ?
14} What means of Payment do you prefer ? check OR Direct Deposit ?
Me:‎ (I give my answer)
dennis hicks:‎ Well you have done well so far and you seem like a perfect fit for this position.
I need you to hold on online because i need to forward our conversation to the Head Dept to enable them see if you are committed and good for this job.I need you to hold back online
dennis hicks:‎ I am back now and i have the result for the interview on my desk.
CONGRATULATION...... Your performance ensured you had a good score eligible for enrollment into our weekly routine training programme. You scored 7.5 out of a possible 10 , This is to confirm that you have been approved to be a staff of Biotecnol, Inc. .having reached the requirements, passed the interview and recommended for the Job by the Board of Directors on employment.Also they will put you through our company's guidelines under US human Resources Laws and Regulations.
Me:‎ Thank you!
dennis hicks:‎ You're most welcome.
You will recieve your duties online daily and i will always be online to assist you with any difficulties.

You would be eligible to Benefits after 1(one) month of working with company Benefits offered are Health Insurance / Vacations / Bonuses. This Job offers Flexible hours but you are to report online by 9am daily for duties,task,and assignment...Okay ?
dennis hicks:‎ In the mean time i need you to email me with the following requested info for verification purpose ([email protected])
Name :
Address : (PO Box not valid)
City :
State :
Zipcode:
Cell # :
E-mail address:
so that my secretary can put you on register, Once done let me know.'
dennis hicks:‎ Let me know once it has been sent.
Me:‎ Sent that over
dennis hicks:‎ JOB / Training BRIEFING

You will undergo a week training from your training supervisor, He/ She will be training you on how to work with the programs accurate and other works you will need to get done. Your training is going to be done online through your PC and Phone. You will be Faxed or Emailed a paper work and a HR document during your training and orientation, you are to fill, sign and send back via Email for proper documentation.
dennis hicks:‎ Just to inform you that the company will be providing you with all mini office equipment's needed to begin work,training and orientation with your supervisor,all equipment's will be signed and customized with the company's name and logo that would be used for the data compliment by the company certified local vendor...Note: A Check will be issued and mailed out to you for the purchase of the software materials you will be needing and the following office equipment's are:
dennis hicks:‎ * Hp laptop with a fast internet connection,Hp Notebook Pentium D Duo Processor 1800 mGHZ, 120 Gigg HDD, 2G Internal Memory. * All in One Printer, Scanner, Fax and Photocopier Machine. * BS 1 Accounting software * Microsoft Office and Microsoft Operating Systems ( Service Packs 2 ) * Peach Tree premium 2014 US Patent Single Users Pack * Mini-Office Stationary,and a time tracker software to enable you calculate the amount of time you have worked per day... Also are you familiar with this software's ?
Me:‎ No not familiar
dennis hicks:‎ Okay , You will be trained on how to use the softwares.
dennis hicks:‎ Once the check is mailed out, i will be sending you the tracking# to the package so you can keep an eye on it to know when you're getting it.and i will provide you with the vendor details you are required to make the purchase of the materials from when needed...Also you're expected to report on your PC and check your email daily so that you don't miss any instructions regarding the payment delivery and instructions concerning the shipment and as soon as the check is delivered,you are to report immediately on your yahoo messenger or gmail hangout for further instructions... Is that clear. ?
Me:‎ Its clear
dennis hicks:‎ Once you receive the check you are needed to have it deposited to your bank account via the Bank Teller, ATM or your Bank Mobile App ,Then the funds will be will be credited and available in your account for cash out the next day morning.. You are to deduct $50 as your sign up bonus and use the rest to purchase all your important software's and working materials from the trusted online Vendor whom we have been buying from for years now and the means of payment accepted by the vendor is via Cash Deposit , Western Union and Money Gram which i will provide you with the vendor's information you will be sending payment to..Understood ?
Can you briefly explain to me what you will be using the Company Check for and Where to get your materials from ?
Me:‎ A portion of the check is my sign up bonus the rest is needed to purchase necessary equipment. This can only be purchased through the trusted online vendor
dennis hicks:‎ Good..... How do you want your name to appear on the Company Check ?
Me:‎ (I give my answer)
dennis hicks:‎ So far is there anything you don't understand about the position that i am yet to explain ?
Me:‎ How many hours each day are required for training and when does training begin?
dennis hicks:‎ The training begins next week , As soon as you have your working materials to get started with work ...
dennis hicks:‎ You're to work 5hours daily , with flexible time , And you can choose the time to work .
dennis hicks:‎ The Job offer Flexible hours;you are required to report online here on IM from Mon/Fri by 9am your time daily for duties,task,assignments and updates about your check for your working materials purchase starting from Tomorrow.
dennis hicks:‎ Once again! welcome to Biotecnol, Inc. Looking forward to working with you and hope you would be a productive source to our team.
I believe that will be all for today, you are to report back online 9am your time tomorrow morning for updates on the check and how to get started with work...Bye and have a blessed day! God bless!!!

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#247146 by Bryon Williams Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:54 pm
Domain Name: BIOTECNOL.NET
Registrar: TUCOWS DOMAINS INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 69
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: http://www.tucowsdomains.com
Name Server: NS2.VPWEB.COM
Name Server: NS3.VPWEB.COM
Name Server: NS4.VPWEB.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 27-mar-2015
Creation Date: 27-mar-2015
Expiration Date: 27-mar-2016

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/