Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#239486 by AlanJones Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:25 pm
Adverts on various forums and blogs,such as

Fresh Cut BG / SBLC, MTN Specifically for Lease @(5.0 + 0.5 + X)%.Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected We are direct to a provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (5.0 + 0.5 + X)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA. Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding:

For further details contact us with the below information.

Email: [email protected]
Skype ID: ls.nicu

I have a provider who is ready, willing and able of delivering banking instruments (BG/SBLC) for lease which can be used in all forms of projects. Our bank instrument can be used as collateral to seek for loans from different banks of choice and can be used to engage into ppp trading.

For contacting purpose:

We offer our financial instrument- lease BG/SBLC for such business covering Aviation, real estate development, oil and gas, bio tech, heavy construction involving dams, irrigation scheme, Hospitality, Foods industry, telecoms, laboratory etc.

For further details contact us with the below information....

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#239585 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:24 am
Also uses the email address [email protected], claiming to be Swan Lane Investments Limited (a legitimate company who have no involvement in this scam).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#239586 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:25 am
Sorin Lassmann - [email protected]

Dear XXX,

I am sorry for the late response, I was out of city since afternoon, I want you to know that the provider has already submitted the countersigned agreement at the issuing bank and the documents are accepted since the electronic signature are same thing with the one on the passport copies of the provider and that of the lessee and regarding the receiving bank co-ordinates for the payment of the bank transmission fees, the COTs and other taxes in the United Kingdom is on the high side and we cannot just for your conviction loose lots of money to taxes when other options are available. This is the reason why we appoint another companies to handle some logistics duty to reduce cost and as well as to smoothen delivery operations and that is the Spanish company bank co-ordinates stated in the agreement.

I hope you understand this really well alongside your client. I will be looking forward to read back from you soonest.

Regards,
Sorin

#239587 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:26 am
Dear XXX,

I would like to know if you have received the complete countersigned agreement sent directly from the provider (Swan Lane Investments Limited).

I would await for your confirmation message.

Regards,
Sorin

#239588 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:26 am
The Providers account stated in the agreement to issue the standby letter of credit :

Barclays bank PLC
Bank address: 1 Churchill place, London, E14 5HP United Kingdom
Account Holder: Swan Lane Investments Limited
Account Number: 86249600
SWIFT CODE: BARCGB22
Bank Officer: Mr. Trevor Jenkins

The Providers account to receive the bank admin/SWIFT transmission fees:

Bankia S.A.
Bank Address: Calle San Bernardo, 107 28015 Madrid, Espana
Beneficiary Name: Milagro Global Servicios S.L.
Special Instructions: for Swan Lane Investments Limited invoice Number 8243704
Account/IBAN Number: ES18 2038 1001 3060 0125 7605
SWIFT CODE: CAHM ESMMXXX