Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#237794 by Ready to expose them Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:53 pm
Return-Path: [email protected]
Received: from tavares.pucrs.br ([201.54.140.115]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmxus003) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0LgI3W-1XqmbG0rem-00news for <>; Sat, 14 Feb 2015 12:50:59 +0100
Received: from huron.pucrsnet.br (Not Verified[10.40.19.34]) by tavares.pucrs.br with MailMarshal (v6,9,6,3437) id <B54df369e0000>; Sat, 14 Feb 2015 09:50:54 -0200
Received: from TANAMI.pucrsnet.br ([169.254.3.185]) by huron.pucrsnet.br ([10.40.19.34]) with mapi id 14.03.0181.006; Sat, 14 Feb 2015 09:50:54 -0200
Subject:
Thread-Index: AdBITHfLJLSAo8ItSwWYDtsRNOLWJA==
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 11:50:53 +0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Accept-Language: pt-BR, en-US
Content-Language: pt-BR
X-MS-Has-Attach:
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
x-originating-ip: [80.87.76.7]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_000_2829D1C45CBC534BBF0F3840213A6AFB075074B2tanamipucrsnetb_"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Envelope-To: <>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:aGr23AwUyY8=:L5GPrjP4za8mywhCzTo3E+CSxg d2q58a0kSPd0vUy8sI03Df5bSJWQko8roj7GTxX3usfHPpykRCWUfd3PQA5vKKf5ZQQo/0iPb VAVMo+K/kr6mZYCjXRJ3WyJ925qrqdiA1cA22dYXJbNx5iS//TD9DSlWcpYoNepQg4uqJqZz8 +IclbDhmfYHRscKV/Ai3ynkbt2+o6Sl3VfBJ01d/VKxPJtxFqMcGhbdnSuTRgu/sIfx8g+XSm SeOorMptVA44OE2NfmxinJdnNlDwWygvVKcnaksHNNnGKS+vpf4KYvoLqU0FwzJ41whvdCDIn bNvkqhGQ4Ma21/K2GGfz+M64uasRXoMqlek8BvMpCvULA/+MxaDJOUhZzD3d/ttfLC76kK9SC 58/N7/l1tu9agiZcx41+4BzqlcymwdDSstvBXF/d/OR+nep+7SEoKfqPd3o+KEzLaqQpNNaJT z0g37RGz1A7wJ1Av3wknCudz0FW3McgHx5ZvTCaF3kmEZjgyhx0Q/5FtcgvDhYB36AaX2E5a7 5wigHhphS9RY/D62CyaQ77kHpi5LasItBA+L4qB6dPZmbpnjOzCgnTmap5/EuNSmlAaw0yLyy szW4a6rDAvscflrDRs3vREW2UH5S/BniQnYUuPrCQJSFwaSNYRBoRQQExlHUq3/3MHGE0Wc7G +FVPwL4avexxr8/U7dzWdQd4/EZmSkEDdMI0PrUx59WEdMSIDx+RLkC0ICTZUBUTOVHuRCoC0 j0NlcElV8U1+W4y5YmcT5vP9c8uANyipu9EsVzZEj2J2/0Vp2pzGEuSI/3m5If3RtaI31pQ3b wHQILvWQKBLSmF5kemmO720TbVtqpQyQi2ep0AXmxaJqjNuA+YLC5UsD5EQUfJQyKh0ahHLO1 KuCst8LZmlYlQJKvLtpfVcCgYogXoqa0i5PfmjW43dw42NSBDEYUcW3kT6fBce+oCLlOLqF3b furSwT4huS8YgNJSLdAqu2c04zVxU5lk4sl2QmTPiLmTdhBHAUiVUa84lEtQlMd/ZbJ1UA+Hx hsXX9u3l8iHeoYvPGPH+3ioGm9Ga3YMwF0r/u+AVREGE9VEfxGBJFQ8hc8Ps0G9RlcoaOM+Kn c4uCwzuGkcRgGf/e1abAzoMRpVPuVcYtE7m/jQthygdChE6O9hBY4XBwZIwKcaZQJRLXk5ZbP 5UPfJAm+e8pKnqEpom0RJORdivLwR43SqQSYxIV+wrOlYJkVVQgNPKU/KKYETngH8QZDFOmBc Q9L7rTXcTdcJBfh0NopETHki6RhSnZLanFpflEjIkkfYnlbASd5mOCEUguNfZB82M7bFBpFEZ Zy6SlnufeMKw+lRCWFfqItwJOxn0MjdZ5ZU64Cqfkz3ruqb4P1HDz4sNDi4UHko+lcvsX+Abn Vdroe6Qib/6lMULxV4pUfubZhCYb2cQDwtm8NOUhnUbIx3/GyuH7tF5rX+z4S58oDpIKUq1yP d+6E+v175g78BB55J2DgWfsj3yuF6sYxLjaAyyBK27UY62N+u6yx4zXPgZ5uG7LGbyPwamSXe HxdAPGr/OVgAwabLSvvJUFSobs/wASUDEq6ux3RIxoKvlCeAU50zqF0PsbHwnMQ==

Guarantee and trusted loan offer at 2% contact us with Name,Amount,Duration,Phone Number,Age,Country,State, Reply with this
Email: [email protected]
Regards
Mr.Mike Morgan

Please DON'T tell scammers they are posted here.

If you've been a victim you can join and ask for help.
There are good people ready to listen and support you. You are not alone.
Advertisement

#239912 by AlanJones Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:14 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

Dear Valued Customer Do you seek funds to pay off loans and debts? Are you looking for funding to start your own business? Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes? Are you looking for loans for the implementation of large projects Do you seek funding for a number of other processes? If any of the above problems,we can be of help to you,but wants you to understand that we are giving our loans with an interest rate of 3%. We offer all kind of loans.For More Information contact us today via e-mail: ([email protected]) Thanks for taking your time to view our advert. Best Regards Mr. Mike Morgan

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#239913 by AlanJones Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:16 am

Thanks for your response to my Announcement. My loan conditions are easy and safe to understand and you will get the loan if you meet up with the requirement that I have listed below. In this email I have written more details about my loan. I want you to know that I am a registered credit company and I have been giving out loans for more than 13 years now and here is the Business lending lenience number:#638. BC/NH 088765.

In getting a loan from our company, there are some information we need to pass across to you before we can proceed to the application process.

Criteria
- Borrower must be above 18 years.
- Borrower must have a valid ID. (1 Forms of ID are required)
- Borrower must have a job and have a good monthly income.
- Borrower should be ready to sign the loan Contract/Agreement papers for the loan during the processing.

- Borrower Must Agree to the Loan Terms and Conditions.

For a Personal Loan
- Choose Between $2,000 and $900,000
- Choose Between 1 and 30 years to payback.
- Accept a Low APR of 3%

For a Business Loan
- Choose Between $10,000 and $10,000,000.00
- Choose Between 1 and 45 years to payback.
- Accept a Low APR of 3%

INFORMATION NEEDED:

As for the information needed, you will need to fill an application which contains your personal information and also the loan information, this will help us give you a full documentation of the loan terms and agreement contract which you will be expected to sign and send back to the company for approval if satisfied. Loan is offered at 2% interest.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HAVE YOUR LOAN APPROVED:

After receiving your application form, all documents will be forwarded to you either by fax or email attachment within 24 hours. Immediately the signed document is received from the applicant, approval document follows within 24 hours. So i will rather say, it will take 48 hours to have your loan processed, approved and released to you.

CREDIT REQUIREMENT:

We will offer you the desired loan amount with no regard to your present Credit Status.

HOW DO I APPLY

Please Fill this application Form below:

{BORROWER'S DATA INFORMATION}

Full Name:
Prefix.
Business Name (If Any):
Loan Amount Needed:
Purpose of Loan:
Duration:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Next Of Kin:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Phone:
Fax:
Mobile/cellular:
E-mail:
Company name:
Monthly Income:
Work address:
Mode of Fund reception:
Diplomatic Courier Delivery Service:
Electronic Bank Transfer:
Do you own an Equity Line of credit account ?

We believe we have been able to answer most of the questions that are frequently asked by loan applicants before securing a loan. In agreement to the above rules/policies, you are expected to fill the form provided above.

Thanks for your understanding and for choosing this firm,

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Mike Morgan
Executive Zonal Coordinator

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240042 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:03 am
BANK NAME: BARCLAYS BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: MOSES SAGAY
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 13457281
SORT CODE: 20-53-33
IBAN NUMBER: GB57BARC20533313457281
SWIFT CODE: BARCGB22
BANK ADDRESS: 28 GEORGE STREET LUTON. LU1 5AT.

#240060 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:56 am
Attn: XXX,

BOVINA FINANCIAL SERVICES
21, Sec-18, Electronic City, Gurgaon, Gurgaon - 122001,India
Phone Number: +919 654 238 558
Cell: +447010043895

I am in receipt of your Filled Loan Application Form, and below this email is the Loan Terms and Conditions for your Loan Amount of €10,000,000.00 And I want you to be rest assured that you are in the right place of getting funded as soon as possible and you will never have any regret of taking this Loan from my Company.Business lending lenience number:#638.BC/NH 088765.

I can lend you the money, but once again i want to be sure you are very serious and trustworthy Person, So you will let me know today how soon you can be able to make payment for the approval charges for the International Lending Government to issue out your Certificate for Lending World Wide.

I want to use this opportunity to welcome you, I can fully assure you that you are in the very right place, and you will not have any cause to worry about and secondly you won't have any regret taking this loan from me. again you are very much welcome. Still Sorry for responding late as it was too much work on my desk.

HERE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITION.

APPLICANT'S DETAILS:

* Name Of Applicant: XXX,
* Amount: €10,000,000.00
* Loan Duration: (301 Months)

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULE

The loan repayment is based on a monthly basis which consist of the loan capital and interest rate together. Like its written, the loan duration period is for 301 months. So find the interest rate and payment schedule below:

Loan Balance:€10,000,000.00
Loan Interest Rate:2%
Loan Approval/Transfer Charges:€955.04
Loan Term:25 years
Monthly Loan Payment:€42,385.43
Number of Payments:301
Cumulative Payments:€12,715,630.51
Total Interest Paid:€2,715,630.51

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 300 payments of €42,385.43 plus a final payment of €1.51.

Furthermore be informed that in line with the rules governing this organization, you will be required to make payment on monthly basis.

LOAN AGREEMENT/CONDITIONS:

{1} The applicant will start the repayment of loan at the end of every month starting from 6 months after loan has been transferred.

{2} Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.

{3} Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 2 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.

{4} Note: I will be making the payment of your insurance and tax fee so your loan papers can be processed.

{5} You are only expected to make the payment for the Government Approval/Transfer Charges so your loan can be approved by the International Lending Government as soon as possible for immediate transfer to your bank account. And the amount you are to make is €955.04 for your loan approval.

You are to send the loan Approval/Transfer Charges with the details below. You are to send the payment via Money Gram Transfer or Western Union Money transfer

RECEIVER'S NAME: Ogala Honest
ADDRESS: peejay House15 Park Street,
AMOUNT TO BE SENT: €955.04

Once you make the payment this information indicated below is what you are to send to validate your payment made.

SENDER NAME:
SENDER ADDRESS:
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER:

In regards to your loan transfer, you are to send down your banking details for immediate transfer if funds.

Account details.

BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ROUTINE NUMBER:
TYPE OF ACCOUNT:

In agreement to this, applicant is expected to sign and send a signed copy of the loan terms and also a scanned copy of any legal identification to us for further documentation. Once this is received, we will inform you when your loan will be approved and ready for transfer. Note: In case you are unable to print and send a scanned copy back to us, you can as well use your name in place of your signature in agreement and send it back to us.

Applicant Sign
Date

Upon receipt of the above information we shall immediately request for your account information so that the funds could be wired to you.

Kindly get back as we await your swift reply to this mail.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Mike Morgan
Executive Zonal Coordinator

#243190 by AlanJones Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:32 am
Greetings, this is a reminder for the finalization of your loan fund,
respond for immediate completion!
Regards
Your Lender
Mr. Mike Morgan

#249737 by AlanJones Thu May 07, 2015 2:56 am
Good Day Sir/Madam

In regards to the loan transaction, The loan you earlier applied
for is in progress and ready for transfer to you. The ball is in your
court right now all you have to do is reply for further procedure on
the loan transaction. You will get the loan this time without any
delay/complain.

Get back to us now so that we can proceed faster and send the loan
funds to you without delay.

Than you
With Regards
Your Lender
Mr. Mike Morgan