Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#238962 by Ready to expose them Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:23 pm
Return-Path: [email protected]
Received: from mail-qg0-f66.google.com ([209.85.192.66]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmxus002) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MUYjN-1Xyckq175P-00RJlA for <>; Mon, 23 Feb 2015 18:37:39 +0100
Received: by mail-qg0-f66.google.com with SMTP id f51so6844264qge.1 for <>; Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:37:38 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=jxyAvVYEXJJgLXN7cYJkeHWsJJmuZZL4GmNG5VJrNUw=; b=E76GFMGhlmZgg12L5FmMZI/ta8e2352s8HsnXf3344kGp2n0s0ibk7XfMPtBT1Q25w rpr65cf8HxwT7yqoKgpL5NeG4fpWFuytPt+QrcMMAWU/YjGZ2P2ydu4K1nbXwWTo+0lC QZ9vn0qO8+5nKz8dR1gm9LLX6BK9IKp/cAjvthJ64xEMvi253O6jm9o47LzwXZ+SzI3B ygcXdhoYHcpqHpxvnuPtu1HfA6FuKfcGbxU9YUJ4wuBTS4vrgUDusfCmphnIvItjv/pK LEWspVENsBAEJHCYJ3fv3B+dGdRAUjiQmI4cHdiu8eh19VAQkFwMoKIATBWvChiKqMlH epgQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.140.135.200 with SMTP id 191mr27475233qhh.25.1424713058550; Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:37:38 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.229.36.199 with HTTP; Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:37:38 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:37:38 -0800
Message-ID: <CALDABuODoVZoaN-mypYPFmm3J1NPr4QzxPVJ22h02Y8nY3JFzw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: LOAN
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Bcc:
Envelope-To: <>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:F2N+8j0DNf4=:a3o4kcZmbooGyFQtg2F5Odfo2s AgbVfZIllNQhx0pD0ARoVkMKx7giEnMlXT2HQ1+lLn4HKZ+sM/DoMbK6DkjzT6S5Q4iphfja4 atMhFaRtf/s3qOjqfUXKw+ySEE4dom4xP2/lgNY7MuKw8iWoxtpx3CizU8PE+pKDQsP1Lnv66 lH4Xb12dwlZq1yJXnznCrHB4HaGyylOKpmqc1gxiGphlI6k3ChxYmC+2YEf/4xSeNNvjfVcCf cd9CKdj3zjceP1nZusD7+ro8tbUC2t1G7i3taa20lSMQigU7s437VnpAWYShxiSsRIdllFPIm dxC4kFYVYSEzbKkhjDPmG3ceeqAEKS7cn6YVw7J8Kqg53E0I9400fNnrS7hSFKGZ6Hhn0RR5A krTQnii2M9KBlDuaCm9LhIgXCW4qIqzEfxtDPplRxBSPlPGW51i+SbYqZ5hvEVvPS3mJHVrtU 4sFgr+gEwWbLiD4Amjm7+WIZq2krMM/qf+iAuCROBjtLyL4BN8gaPTpT75xEPLsYt0t1oNpC4 h+OqLPcjA8DgD1pJjivUe6ZiqOBXzIt7Lav42EGuD9A63u4p+dqWCq15h6uwaufxLPjYPTzX7 IaJS5ozVw7GO3NIozkcMfJJkyAeEkbcAxRMuPeymdkpsCJ/4urFL9Gm0z+HQnzSdFN11Tx5r8 yhE7FucPtLAaTFux18z7449O/UiIwn0wBKVVGg7xfqFiF+f11+d+2deY8uS5JxoNXjEDVxSPY rPVdjNXZ2L/GKp996FxnMBDGjvCq/sJWS4qEH108LjAG5QI3f2VpAijT5sSqpZzQYCGbgdfLv p/+6GD3kS4f4MY6Qf/JgZuLGtl72GCzh4nAr04llqEV/7kZsfVfx+j4vN3B0TXvIDP+XZkGWJ m5XXfO0n91TPxKYE3lw/S3BZJsmWkImFZWSnJhRS8dmwufHwu1o0ngHforl4YfG0c1ksjIWIN W4hdJ57jPZxR8CUiWIjCxuDmXge7xhq0L48WfuDrKDjXFNm+vlqTDvFmuRXIPEP3z9xUDNadX x5+vQkY8RfhU0Hy/6B/RqQjiAxSruKedUtuQ+en3q2v8B17jp0BuuCrAjU34ouOrCR3C/SkN7 HjFCyD9faD/S6obRILMVnH56IObRBuBZyFJsd7OohFpJ5jEy1RMw9JTtYO9hH/A+ye1X+Hc6S suxFMUjfOHQ7Tz+T4Ip1BaEdOFS2QDNzN6qZ6TUBgkAFKx+Pkn/hmNkH/I5IMkLm5V6a4YshB ZjkQAi92BxAsfiR6xhSvsMaPyrtcmIFGb/ymLPs3PSlFPigsAmCUxWvHf2TrQgRLVaicmjhbD /Fzz

-
Do You Need an urgent loan of any Amount? Then contact us now, we give out all
kinds of loans with a very low interest rate of 2%. Contact us with your name,
1)Full Names:................................................
2)Country:....................
3)address:.....................................................
4)State:..........................................................
5)Sex:............................................................
6)Marital Status:........................................
7)Occupation:..............................................
8)Phone Number:.......................................
10)Monthly income:....................................
11)Next of Kin:..............................................
12)Loan Amount Needed:.............................
13)Loan Duration:...........................................
14)Purpose of Loan:.......................................

Please DON'T tell scammers they are posted here.

If you've been a victim you can join and ask for help.
There are good people ready to listen and support you. You are not alone.
Advertisement

#239154 by AlanJones Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:43 am

Having read your email,I and i will want you to know that i will be
able to offer you the loan that you are applying for.I will want you
to know that i am an approved and certified lender with years of
experience in lending and i give out Collateral or Non Collateral loan
amounts ranging from $4,000 - $10000,000,000 USD with a fixed interest of
3% on an annual basis.

I will relish the opportunity of doing business with you and also
help to put your financial problems behind you by offering you a loan.
You are in the right place and i will want to assure you that you will
be glad for knowing a lender like me .

If serious and want to take a loan from our company,fill the
borrower"s information below so that we may commence the processing of
your loan.

BORROWERS INFORMATION
Your Full Names ..............................
Your country....................... .........
Your State......................... .......
Your City.......................... ......
Your address ..............................
Your occupation ..........................
Your marital status ......................
Current Status at place of work.........
Phone number........................ ......
Monthly Income........................ .......
Loan Amount Needed........................ .
Loan Duration...................... ..

Thanks and do hope to hear from you soonest so that we may send you
the loan Terms,Conditions and Repayment Schedule

I await your mail soonest.

Kind Regards
Mr Andrew Musungu

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#239238 by AlanJones Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:43 am
Good Day XXX.

I receive your information's and the loan Terms and condition you requested as a loan is listed bellow. I am giving out this loan to you. Of the sum of €10,000,000.00 with the duration of 25Years and I believe you can be Trusted.

You have come to the right place were you can get your loan fast and easy, I am a Godly Man and I will never cheat on any body. I want you to feel free in any step you take in this transaction because your Victory in this transaction is 100% guaranteed.

Terms and Repayment Plan.

1) Repayment: This normally starts after 5months and the payment will be paid after you have gotten the loan. You will have to meet up with the monthly installation as stated below.

2)Transfer of Funds: This is normally done via several processes, since the loan in question is a pay of several bills and holiday loan, you will get the loan via option you have chosen and then send the following information bellow:

Information required for the transfer

Name the account ....................... ..............

Account ........................ .............

Your bank name .. ................... .................

Country / Destination ................... ...........

Bank Location ...................... ...............

Bank Account No# .....................................

Above is your account detail the company is expecting from you, for the loan to be transferred into your banking account for the complement of ! this very loan transaction.

Principal Loan:€10,000,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 3.%
Loan Term: 25 years
Monthly Loan Payment:€47,421.13
Number of Payments:300
Cumulative Payments:€14,226,339.62
Total Interest Paid:€4,226,339.62

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 299 payments of €47,421.13 plus a final payment of €47,421.75.

The Terms of the Loan is listed above and your loan will be insured and Approved as soon as possible. I will forward your personal information's to the Federal Ministry of Finance for the Approval in order for the loan transfer information to take place.

I do take responsibilities of paying the insurance charges for any legitimate borrower. If you are in Agreement with my loan terms and condition I want you to get back to us with your ban! king information's so that the Transfer papers can be processed for immediate Transfer to take place ASAP.

If all Things been equal, This loan will be Approved and insured within the next 3 hours.then i will send you an email about the loan transfer to your account.

Once you agree to our terms and follow the instructions there in you stand a chance of having your loan approved and transferred within via the option you have chosen. This depends on your seriousness, urgency, co-operation, trust, and understanding. in obtaining the loan.

Identification Needed: Please with due respect to you, your identity card or drivers license is needed in this transaction according to the rules and regulations of this very company

any and for some security purpose so this is needed. Please try and make sure this is! provided and if it's not possible try and inform us immediately with your banking information or personal western union money transfer information for the transfer to take place.

In acknowledgement to this mail, we can start the processing of your loan. Thanks for your understanding,

Hope To Hear From You Soon.
Regards,
Mr Andrew Musungu

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#239403 by AlanJones Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:02 am
Good Day XXX.

We are in receipt of your mail. We are going to provide you with details on how you can remit the monthly payment to us. On behalf of this lending firm, we congratulate you because your requested loan amount will be transferred to your given bank account as soon as possible.

Furthermore, We want you to know that this company are responsible for the insurance charges which will be done on your behalf and you as the borrower will be responsible for the approval charges which has been mentioned on the loan agreement mail sent to you previously. This required approval charges will cost you less and the total cost is €899 only. As soon as this approval charges is confirm, our affiliated bank will immediately transfer the loan amount into your Bank account without any delay.

If you are in agreement with us, kindly get back to us . And after the payment is confirmed from our agent, your loan amount will be approved and transferred into your bank account within the next 3 to 4 working hours.

NOTE: It is against the Ghana lender's association policy to proceed with transfer of loan amount to foreign bank account without payment of approval charges from the borrower. Secondly, do be inform that deduction of any kind can not be done on your required loan amount that has not been insured and approved.

Hence, We advice you to make sure that this is done as soon as possible in order for your loan to be Approve and transferred into your bank account immediately the payment is confirmed from our agent..

Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Mr Andrew Musungu
Financial Controller/Operation Manager

#239542 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:36 am
Good Daay XXX.

I got your mail and your bank account details will be forward to the Federal Ministry Of Finance for the approval and the insurance, To enable the process to get complete on time you are advice to get the €899 payment send through money gram or western union any one which is comfortable by you. Below is the information to remit the fee,please do try and make the payment on time today, To enable us get this transfer been complete on time without no delay or wasting any-time from our end okay.

Receiver's Name: OKOUGBO ENDURANCE
Receiver's Country:Ghana
Receiver's State And City:Accra
Text Question: How Soon?
Text Answer: Soonest
Amount Sent: €899

Attn:As soon as the payment is been made the following bellow are needed for the confirmation of the payment, So in that case the information bellow are very necessary for the complement of this very
transaction.

Full Sender's Name:
Sate And City:
Amount Sent:
MTCN.(Money Transfer Control Numbers):

Hope To Hear From You Soon.Once the details is been receive your loan €10,000,000.00 is finally reflect. Because the transferring bank is going too use bank wiring transfer on the loan/funds.

Regards,

Mr Andrew Musungu

#239583 by AlanJones Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:22 am
Good Day.

How are you doing? Your mail was receive, Western Union Money Transfer/ Money Gram Transfer. RIA Transfer are what we use to receive due to the fast service, We advice you to use any of this transfer to get the payment sent, To enable us start processing your loan as soon as possible.

#240342 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:49 am
Good Day.
How are you doing today? We are very sorry for the delay is due to the holiday we have over here, if we do send you the bank account details to remit the payment how long is it going to take you to get the payment deposit in cash? To enable the loan be approved and get transfer to your account without know delay.

Awaiting your urgent response

#240398 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:32 am
Good Day XXX..

I got your mail and the contact was well understood, Here is the bank account details you are request to get the payment been remit to enable the process of your loan to take place as soon as the payment is been deposit, You are do advice to get the payment been deposit with the bank by cash deposit to amble it reflect on time.

We do give you the rest assurance that everything will be successful a, As soon as the payment is be paid on time, You are do advice to send down the scan copy which is the deposit slip for confirmation.

Here Is The Bank Details.

Beneficiary: David R. Lewtas
Beneficiary Account number: 1102121XXX
Beneficiary Bank Swift: COLBUS66
Beneficiary Bank: Columbia State Bank, 1301 A Street, First Floor, International Dept., Tacoma, WA 98402 USA
Beneficiary Account: Routing number 125108272
Intermediary Bank: SWIFT code: PNBPUS3NNYC, Wells Fargo Bank, New York, NY USA

I await your mail soonest.

Kind Regards
Mr Andrew Musungu