Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#240067 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:28 am

Do you need an urgent Guarantee and trusted loan? or financial need we offer loan at the interest rate at 3%? contact us if you are interested with the below information with

Your Name:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Phone Number:
State:
Reply to this Email:[email protected]

Regards
Mrs Gina Lago
e-mail us now via:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#240069 by AlanJones Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:29 am
yes we do offer business loan okay so if you need the loan you fill out thus form now and return so that we can proceed asap.

Your Name:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Phone Number:
State:

do that now and get back to me asap

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240241 by AlanJones Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:18 am
GINA LAGO LOAN LIMITED
Company Reg. #: (Z428783W)
License Number: EA-ASL/9640YI/06/LN-NGR

Good Day

You are welcome to GINA LAGO LOAN LIMITED. You made us to know that you will be needing a loan of €10,000,000.00. I want you to know that first of all the boards of directors of this company will have to come to a meet and sign some required documents which will enable us to process your loan of €10,000,000.00 Lastly, i must not fail to inform you that as soon as we received a signed copy of this email from you we will immediately process your loan and get it transferred to you. Do find below the details of our loan terms and conditions and also the loan repayment schedule.

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULE:€10,000,000.00

The loan repayment is based on a monthly basis which consists of the loan capital and interest rate together. Like it's written, the loan duration period is for 25 years. So find the interest rate and payment schedule below.

Loan Amount Needed:€10,000,000.00
Loan Interest Rate:3%
Loan Term:25 years
Monthly Loan Payment:€47,421.13
Number of Payments:300
Cumulative Payments:€14,226,339.62
Total Interest Paid:€4,226,339.62

{1}The applicant will start the repayment of loan at the end of every year starting from first year after loan has been transferred.

{2} Failure to pay back the loan at the expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.

{ 3 } Applicant who is unable to meet-up with the repayment will be given 6 months more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.

(4). DEFAULT. The Debtor shall be in default under this Agreement upon the happening of any of the following: (a) any misrepresentation in connection with this Agreement on the part of the Debtor.

(b) Any non compliance with or non performance of the Debtor's obligations under the Note or this Agreement.

In agreement to this, applicant is expected to send a signed copy of the loan terms and also a scanned copy of any legal identification to us for further documentation. Once this is received, we will inform you when your loan will be approved and ready for transfer.

Note: In case you are unable to print and send a scanned copy back to us, you can as well use your name in place of your signature in agreement and send it back to us.

PROVIDE YOUR BANKING DETAILS IN THE FORMAT BELOW.

BANKING DETAILS NEEDED

NAME OF BANK:
BANK LOCATION:
ACCOUNT NUMBER :
ROUTING/ SWIFT CODE :
ACCOUNT NAME:
BANK TELEPHONE:
ID CARD:
Applicant Sign

Thanks,

Mrs Gina lago Loan Limited

#240340 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:46 am
Hello

thanks for your mail i want you to know that your bank account details have been forwarded to the bank for the transfer of your loan in less than 1hrs time your loan we be ready okay so i want you to know that you have nothing to worry about because you are about to receive your loan today and be happy man okay. I want you to know that the bank manager said that you need to pay the transfer fee which the bank we use to deposit your loan and once the transfer fee have been paid in less than 1hrs time you we receive your loan okay so i want you to know that the bank manager said that the transfer fee to your loan we only cost you 25000€ okay and once that only fee have been paid you we receive your loan from this company and be happy okay so i want you to get back to me now if i should send you the company Western Union information to deposit the 25000€ so that you can receive your loan funds into your bank account and be happy okay.

Should i send you the Western Union information to deposit the 25000€?

I await your urgent reply now.

Thanks for your understanding

My Regards

Gina Lago

#240399 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:40 am
Hello

thanks for your mail, i want you to congratulate you on your loan transaction because in less than 2hrs time when the payment is made you we receive your loan funds into your bank account okay so i want you top know that this is the company Western Union information for you to deposit the 2500€ as soon as the payment is made please do get back to us with the Western Union scan copy and the money transfer control number(M.T.C.N) numbers okay so that as soon as the bank manager confirm your payment you we receive your loan €10,000,000.00 into your bank account in less than 2hrs time okay so i want you to know that below is the company Western Union details for you to make the payment of the 2500€?

Western Union information of 2500€

Receivers name.............Odigie Abbot
Receivers country...........Nigeria
Receivers state..............Edo states
Amount to send...............2500€
Text question...............2+2
Text Answer............4

so i want you to know that as soon as the payment is paid do get back to me with this below payment details which the bank manager we use to confirm your payment okay.

Senders name.............
Senders country..........
Senders state............
Amount you sent..........
Text question...........
Text answer.........
M.T.C.N.............

so i want you to know that you are about to receive your loan so you make the payment the time as you said and get back to me with the below payment details so that you can receive your loan funds of €10,000,000.00 and be happy okay so go to the Western Union office now and make the payment so that you can get your loan asap.

I await your reply with the payment details asap?

My Regards

Mrs Gina Lago

#240400 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:42 am
Hello

thanks for your mail i want you to know that western union is the fastest way to transfer a payment okay as soon as you have made the payment and you send me the details i we forward it to the bank manager and immediately the bank manager confirm your payment in less than 2hrs time your loan we be in your bank account okay but i want you to know that i we send you our bank account details for you to deposit the 2500€ okay and as soon as you have made the payment please get back to me with the bank payment slip so that as soon as the bank manager confirm your payment you we receive your loan okay so below is our company bank account details for you to deposit the 2500€.

Bank account details for you to deposit the 2500€

Bank name.............Access Bank
Bank location...........Ekpoma Edo states Ekpoma
Swift code..........ABNGNGLA
Amount to send.............2500€
Account number..........0694199053

so i we be waiting for your reply with the bank payment slip so that you can receive your loan without ant delay okay.

I await your reply soon

My Regards

Mrs Gina Lago

#240607 by AlanJones Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:28 am
Hello

thanks for your mail i want you to know that the bank manager have hold on to your loan thing on Monday okay so i want you to know that as soon as you have made the payment of the 2500€ on Monday please send me the bank payment slip so that as soon as the bank manager confirm your payment you we receive your loan okay and when you are send the bank payment slip please do ask the bank manager how many hours we it take the payment to reflect into our bank account so that as soon as the payment have been reflected you we receive your loan okay.

I we be waiting for your reply with the bank payment slip on Monday

My Regards

Mrs Gina Lago

#240850 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:50 pm
Hello

thanks for your mail i want you to know that the bank manager have hold on to your loan thing on Monday okay so i want you to know that as soon as you have made the payment of the 2500€ on Monday please send me the bank payment slip so that as soon as the bank manager confirm your payment you we receive your loan okay and when you are send the bank payment slip please do ask the bank manager how many hours we it take the payment to reflect into our bank account so that as soon as the payment have been reflected you we receive your loan okay.

I we be waiting for your reply with the bank payment slip on Monday

#240851 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:51 pm
Hello

today is Monday and today is the day that you we get your loan okay so i want you to go to the bank now and deposit the 2500€ and once you have deposited the 2500€ please get back to me and scan the bank payment slip that you use in making the payment so that as soon as the bank manager confirm your payment you we receive your loan and be happy okay so i want you to know that i have sent our bank account details to you again so that when you are making the payment you we not make any mistake okay.

so you get back to me with the bank payment slip as soon as you have deposit the 2500€okay.

I await your reply with the bank payment slip asap

My Regards

Mrs Gina Lago

#241003 by AlanJones Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:40 am
Hello

i want you to know that the account holder name is suleman Alhasan, so i want you to know that i have sent it to you again okay do not make any mistake okay the account name is there okay make the payment and get back to me with the bank payment scan copy so that you van receive your loan and be happy okay.

Account name...........suleman Alhasan,

so you get back to me with the bank payment slip as soon as you have deposit the 2500€okay.

I await your reply with the bank payment slip asap

#241206 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:57 am
Hello

i want you to know that you we soon receive your loan okay so you get back to me with the bank payment slip as soon as your lawyer have review the bank account details and sent to you and they have confirmed that you we get your loan once the fee paid you go to your bank now and tell your accountant to make the payment via the bank account details i sent to you so that you can receive your loan and be happy okay and as soon as you have made the payment please do get back to me with the bank payment slip so that as soon as the bank manager confirm your payment have been maid and the payment have been reflected you we receive your loan and be happy okay so i we be waiting for your reply when you have transferred the 2500€ so that you can receive your loan as soon as possible okay.

My Regards

Mrs Gina Lago

#241375 by AlanJones Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:59 am
Hello

what is going on have you paid the transfer fee which is the 2500 euro if yes send me the payment scan copy now okay

#241509 by AlanJones Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:25 am
Hello

i want you to know that your loan s tacking too long okay i am going to give you now thing next monday to make the payment and once the payment is not made your loan we be canceled okay so you art fast and get back to me so that you can get your loan on time okay