Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#240330 by AlanJones Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:29 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

We offer all kinds of loan at low interest rate and we are registered and approved loan business loans, your satisfaction is our pride and we are committed to serve you better. Feel free to send your order now via email ... [email protected] and kindly get back to me with the details below.

BORROWERS INFORMATION

Full Names:
State :
Home Address:
Date Of Birth:
Sex:
Monthly Income:
Marital Status:
Valid Phone Number :
Amount Needed :
Loan Duration:

Thanks as i await your reply soonest.

Regards
Mr. Reese

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#240446 by AlanJones Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:15 am

Thanks for your response and i want you to know that i am a registered and approved loan lender, endorsed by the International Monetary Funds (IMF) to give out loan internationally after being accessed with the Ministry of Finance in my country and having met with the requirements, i was issued a license to give out loans Internationally. This is an opportunity for you if you are interested in getting a loan. I will like you to fill out the loan application form so that we can start processing your loan.

BORROWERS INFORMATION

Full Names:
State :
Home Address:
Date Of Birth:
Monthly Income:
Marital Status:
Valid Phone Number :
Amount Needed :
Loan Duration:

Kindly get back to us with these information's and a scanned copy of your valid identity card so that we can start with the processing of your loan immediately Okay.

Blessings

Mr. Reese

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#240597 by AlanJones Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:43 am
Greetings,

Thanks for your urgent reply, below are the loan repayment plan.

Loan Amount: €1,500,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 4%
Loan Term: 15 years
Monthly Loan Payment: €11,095.32
Number of Payments: 180
Total Interest Paid: €497,157.33

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 179 payments of €11,095.32 plus a final payment of €11,095.05 and the monthly payments will start on the 8th month after you have receive the loan in your bank account.

I need you to send me your bank details and a scanned copy of your valid identity card so that we can proceed immediately to transfer the loan to your account after the loan has been registered and approved for transfer. I will await your reply with the account details and ID card.

Blessings
Mr. Reese

#240697 by AlanJones Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:53 pm
Initial email also sent from Mr. Reese Cook - [email protected]

#240699 by AlanJones Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:33 pm
Your banking information has been forwarded to the bank for further procedures and verification. This process begins tomorrow Monday 9th March, 2015 and your prompt response will determine if you can get your tomorrow depending on your speed to meet up with our requirements.

Thanks for your understanding as I await your response soonest.

Blessings
Mr. Reese

#240710 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:41 am
Thanks for your immediate response and i want you to know that your information has been verified and they are all valid for further procedures. Kindly note that at this point in this transaction, i will like to inform you that the loan must be registered before it can be approved for transfer. The registration of the loan will be done by both the loan lender and the borrower, in this case, a total amount of GBP 1,940 is required and will be paid 50-50. You will pay 50% of the total fee and the lender will pay the 50% balance. You are to pay the sum of GBP 970 and i will pay the balance of GBP 970. Kindly get back to us as soon as possible so that i can instruct you on how to make the payment. Thanks for your total co-operation.

Blessings

Mr. Reese

#240718 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:29 am
Thanks for your response and i want you to know that you are to use the details below to pay the GBP 970 via MONEY GRAM. Please make the payment in Great British Pounds or rather convert the GBP 970 to your currency before sending.

Receiver's Name: Reese Cook

State: London

Address: Las Suite 5 Percy Street, London, W1T 1DG, United Kingdom.

Note that you are to send me the scanned copy of the payment slip as soon as the payment is done or send me the details of payment such as the Reference Number, sender's name and amount sent and sender's country.

I have already informed my bank to get ready for the transfer as soon as the payment is confirmed. I will await the details of payment soonest.

Blessings
Mr. Reese

#240719 by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:30 am
Thanks for your response and i want you to know that the amount required can not be accepted via bank account because its too small. Here is the Headquarter of the company, its only our branch in South Africa can accept this amount. Below are the bank details of our branch in South Africa.

Bank Name: Absa Bank
Account Name: Okojie Kenneth Agbons
Account No: 9283508218
Branch Code: 632005
Swift Code: ABSAZAJJ
City: Johannesburg
Address: 7th Floor Barclays Towers West 15 Troye Street Johannesburg

Kindly make the reference of your deposit your name and also send me a scanned copy of the deposit slip. Thanks for your total co-operation and understanding as i await to hear from you soonest.

Blessings

Mr. Reese

#241189 by AlanJones Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:33 am
Okay, i will await the deposit sleep.

#243367 by AlanJones Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:06 am
Any news from layer and accountant?
Are you still interested in getting the loan?