Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#242848 by AlanJones Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Church Of Christ.
Western Avenue church of Christ
641 S. Western Avenue
Anaheim, California 92804
United States.

Good Day Sir/ Madam,

We are certified, Registered,legitimate and international licensed
loan lender working alongside with some of the most reputable loan
lenders in *CENSORED* to lend out
loans to those in financial mess, we offer unsecured loans to all
individual in need of financial assistance. Our unsecured loans are
guaranteed. We also offer loan to
Business firms, companies and individuals at an affordable interest
rate of 3% , It might be a short or long term loan or even if you have
poor credit, We provide loan
for countries like Greece, Spain, USA, UK, France, Italy, Belgium,
Germany, Denmark, South Africa and many more.
LIVE INVESTED *CENSORED* aims to provide all of the information you
may require to help you select the best unsecured loan and financial
service to best suit you, we
are proud of the high levels of customer service which we can offer
our client, as well as our panel of unsecured loan lenders.

OUR PACKAGES INCLUDE:

*Home Loan*

*Auto Loan*

*Mortgage Loan*

*Business Loan*

*International Loan*

*Personal Loan

*And Much More*

Information Needed For The Loan to Avoid Unnecessary Delay Fill and
Contact Bill With stated Info Through Email Contact:

1. Full Name:___________________________ 2. Address:
_____________________________ 3. Nationality: ___________4. Sex:____________
5. Age: _________________________________ 6. Occupation: _________7.
Martial Status______
8. Phone Number: _________________________ 9. Country:
_______________________________10. Amount Needed:

NAME: Rev. Dr. Bill Donald
Email: [email protected]
Address: Western Avenue church of Christ
641 S. Western Avenue
Anaheim, California 92804.

Please, With the Above Explanations, I believe You Can Now Observe How
Safe it is For You to Get LOAN in this Mutual Beneficial way.

Awaiting Your Immediate Response.

Regards,
Management,
Church Of Christ USA.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#242849 by AlanJones Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:59 pm
Attn: XXX,

We offer loan for Non-Christians and Christians, Loan to Business
firms, companies and individuals at an affordable interest rate of 3%
Loans is for worldwide.

We advise you to fill out the necessary information and contact
Rev.Dr.Donald as soon as possible.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#243037 by AlanJones Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:09 am

Church Of Christ.
641 S. Western Avenue
United States.

Attn:

Dear XXX,

In regard to your mail,We received your mail and understood the content but first your information is required to approve the loan before we can continue with the loan offer.I want you to please fill the form and return urgently. we give out loan at the interest rate of 3% ,

NOTE: YOU ARE HEREBY ADVICE TO REFILL OUR LOAN APPLICATION FORM:

Name Of Beneficiary:............... .............................. ......
Address Of Beneficiary:.................. .............................. ......................
Nationality:.................. .............................. .....
Country:...................... .State:................... City:.........
Zip/Code:..................... ....Phone:.................... ....Fax:...
Date Of Birth:....................... Gender:....................... .
Marital Status:............Occupation: .............................. ...
Amount Required: .................. ....In Words....................
Purpose For Loan:......................... .............................. ...
Loan amount........................ .............................. ...........
Loan Term/Duration:................ .............................. ........... You are to choose a mode which you prefer the loan to be sent to you.Below are two option

1) Payment by bank to bank transfer (48 banking hours)
2) Payment by bank certified check(courier) 4-5 days In the first option which is by bank to bank transfer, loan funds are transferred directly into your account with the aid of my bank, in this option, applicant must have to send down his or her full bank information to enable us make the transfer and it takes maximum 48 hours for the funds to be transferred into your account..

In acknowledgments of these details,i will send you the terms along with repayment schedule and If you agree to the terms and conditions ,you stand to get your loan less than 48 hours. This depends on your seriousness and urgency in obtaining the loan.

Please fill and send it back to us for our next step on loan terms and condition etc.

Your sincerely.

Loan process officer Rev. Dr. Bill Donald.
BEST WAY FINANCIAL FREEDOM LOAN FIRMS.
“Loans In Less Than 48 Hours

#243186 by AlanJones Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:29 am
Attn:

Dear XXX,

I just received your email and the content of the information you sent again is quite noted, but there is something left be hide that is stopping us for next line of procedure regarding this loan process now.

Note: I want you to know that all we are waiting for to proceed now is the Loan Term/Duration:................ .............................. ........, which you need to fill by letting us know how many months or years you need to this loan before returning the loan amount back to our Ministry.

Please fill and send it back to us for our next step on loan terms and condition etc.

Your sincerely.

“Loans In Less Than 48 Hours.

#243884 by AlanJones Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:26 am
Attn:

Dear XXX,

I just received your email and the content is quite understood by me, regarding the acceptance the terms and condition of the loan and as well the choose of receiving the loan from our side after the loan approval when you have meant our loan granting procedure.

MY LOAN CONDITION (TWO )

NOTE: Please you are to choose your preferred choice of the loan process (Choose between the Collateral loan process and the Non collateral loan process)

COLLATERAL / SECURITY PROCESS: We usually require an equity based property here in the United State of America as collateral for our loan acquisition. We do not accept any other property type or kind due to the fact that some of our customers have misused this opportunity and the collateral must be based in United State of America Some customers claim to have properties and send us fake copies of ownership, when they are not able to pay back the loan and we want to claim these properties we then find out that the properties they claim to be theirs are not are not for them .

NON COLLATERAL/ SECURITY PROCESS: One thing about this alternative option is that it is a Non-collateral/security obtained from the banks here in United State of America which is popularly known as bank securities. When you obtain this non-collateral/security, it actually yield value which will eventually be equivalent to the loan you are obtaining during the stipulated duration of the loan.

When you are unable to pay back, the issuing Bank takes the non-collateral which has yielded value as substitute for the loan. The Non-Collateral plus the value yielded will be returned back to you when you have repaid the loan. We will issue out your loan to the transferring bank immediately the collateral is provided or the non collateral for the loan is acquired from the bank.

Please choose any of the two Collateral loan and the Non collateral loan process and let me to know for us to proceed to the next step of the loan process etc.

Your sincerely.

“Loans In Less Than 48 Hours.

#244183 by AlanJones Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:05 am
Church Of Christ.
641 S. Western Avenue
United States.

Attn:

Dear Dear XXX,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail and it`s well understood by me regarding the loan conditions choose by you for the securing of the $1,000,000.00 loan from our loan firm for your Import and Export Business purpose and we are willing to help you by making your dreams of come through, because we our aims is to offer unsecured loans to an individual who are facing financial difficulties doing their own business.

Meanwhile accordingly to our loan firm protocol that every new client must be pass through the due process of securing a loan from the firm, which automatically demanded your personally or any means of identification such as working ID and an international passport or Driver license for us to know who ever our client his to avoid dealing with wrong person.

Not: NON COLLATERAL/ SECURITY PROCESS: This process require deposit amount of money for the loan of ( €10,000,000.00)you are therefore require to make deposit payment of (€48,866.00 .00 ) for the securing of the Non collateral / Security if any case you are unable to pay back the loan, your collateral will be claim and you will be placed on the media house by the bank as most wanted person which will destroy your family names plus yours.

Also when you are able to return the loan within the loan duration time, your money will be returned back to you at end of this loan duration. One thing about this alternative option is that it is a Non-collateral/security obtained from banks here in United State of America which popularly known as bank third party guarantee securities.

Kindly provide the requested information below
· Details of your Receiving bank Account.
· A scanned copy of your working I.D. You are to have it scanned and attached to me via mail attachment.

Once you provide the information required, the Board of Directors will proceed to consider and get the loan Approved. I shall be sending the Approval letter and the Loan Agreement document and details after the the Non-Collateral Deposit payment made by you.

So get back to me immediately to foster the loan acquisition process.

Thank and May God richly bless, We are hoping to hear from you soon.

Your Sincerely.
Rev. Dr. Bill Donald.
Loan Officer.
“Loans In Less Than 48 Hours"

#244338 by AlanJones Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:02 am
Church Of Christ.
641 S. Western Avenue
United States.

Attn:

Dear Dear XXX,

I received your email and the content is quite understood by us today, Please I want you to know that the required information which you demanded to make the (€48,866.00 .00 ) to us for the securing of the Non collateral / Security for the next step of the loan process will be send to you in my next email after we have again receive a clear scan copy of your working Id Card Or your International Passport.

Meanwhile we are unable to identify your the Id card you sent to us through, as we can`t see whether it was originally from the country you said you were,because we really it to do some paper work of the loan you are seeking from our loan firms.

Please you hereby advice to reconfirm your banking account details which you provided for the receiving of the loan soon as you meant of our requirement by making the first deposit payment of (€48,866.00 .00 ) for the securing of the Non collateral / Security process.

Name of Bank: ________________________________________
Bank Address:__________________________________________
Account Number: _______________________________________
Name of Account Holder: __________________________________
Bank Swift Code: _______________________________________
Bank Telephone No:_______________________________________

Note: You should resent make a photocopy of your working Id Card or International Passport and attached to me via mail attachment soon.

So get back to me immediately to foster the loan acquisition process.

Your Sincerely.
Rev. Dr. Bill Donald.
Loan Officer.

#244509 by AlanJones Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:33 am
Church Of Christ.
641 S. Western Avenue
United States.

Attn:

Dear Dear XXX,

Your mail was received and officially noted. The required information which you demanded to make the (€48,866.00 .00 ) to us for the securing of the Non collateral / is ready, after we must confirm valid scan copy of your working ID Card Or your International Passport not ID card number for security reasons.

Note: You should resent make a photocopy of your working ID Card or International Passport and attached to me via mail attachment soon. As soon as we receive the require information the process on how to transfer your nominated back account we begin.

Thank you, We are hoping to hear from you soon.

Your Sincerely.
Rev. Dr. Bill Donald.
Loan Officer.

#244510 by AlanJones Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:34 am
Church Of Christ.
641 S. Western Avenue
United States.

Attn:

Dear Dear XXX,

I acknowledge the receipt of your mail and the content is quite understood by me, well before I proceed I want you to know that we as loan firms has a setting procedure before giving out our loan to our client, specially in the area of credentials from our client concern any good means of identification any client before granting any mount of loan to avoid giving loan to those who will not return the loan and the interest attached to it.

Meanwhile, We have already submitted your ID Card number to our legal department for the proper verification of your identity, Also as part of it requirement from your side due to the terms and conditions of the loan before proper approval of the loan in your name as the right borrower to our firms you have to secure the ( NON COLLATERAL/ SECURITY ) which popularly known as bank third party guarantee securities before we can finally approve your loan less than 48 Hours.

Note: You are to make the deposit payment of the required €48,866.00 .00 Euros from your side in Us dollars which will be equivalent to the right figure demanded in €48,866.00 .00 Euros, since the transfer is coming to us here in the State for the purpose of securing of the Non-collateral/security obtained from banks here in United State of America.

Here are the provisional banking account detail make available for the receiving of the deposit payment below on this email.

Acc No : 325030722703
Acc name : Emmanuella Anebere Ventures
Bank Name: Bank Of America
Bank address : 1450 w. Redondo beach blvd Gardena California 90247 USA
Beneficiary address : 4960 Ashburnham Dr apt 210 Houston Texas 77082 USA
Routing No : 026009593
Swift code: BOFAUS3N
Currency : Dollars

As soon as you make the deposit payment, do send the payment slip via email for verification/confirmation of your payment.

Your Sincerely.
Rev. Dr. Bill Donald.
Loan Officer.

#245235 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:27 am
Church Of Christ.
641 S. Western Avenue
United States.

Attn:

Dear Dear XXX,

Good day and I just writing to let you know that we are still waiting for you to get back to us with bank transfer details scan copy of the deposit payment of €48,866.00 .00 for securing of the Non collateral / Security for the next step of the loan process.

Note: if we don`t get any feedback from you before end of tomorrow, we are going to cancel the transaction file of this loan in between our mission loan firm and you, since it seem to us that you are not serious to get the loan from us due to what we are seeing from your side.

We are looking forward to hear from you soon as possible.

Your Sincerely.
Rev. Dr. Bill Donald.
Loan Officer.