Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#241644 by AlanJones Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:06 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Do you need a loan or an investor, get back to me.
If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. Never was anything great achieved without danger.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#241645 by AlanJones Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:06 am
Hello XXX,
Yes, I give business loans. How much do you need?

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. Never was anything great achieved without danger.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#244513 by AlanJones Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:38 am
Hello XXX,
Can I have your mobile number. I will like to know if you can work with 7% annual interest rate for a minimum period of three years.
Regards,
Andrew Collins.
251-494-2583

#245236 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:28 am
Hello XXX,
What do you mean by figures?

#245800 by AlanJones Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:47 am
I sent you a text.

Text received from +19176635500

I will like to know if you have any collateral. The amount you need is high and it will involve a lot. Andrew Collins

#245924 by AlanJones Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:01 am
I sent you a text from +1-917-663-5500