Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#253210 by Martinaak Thu May 28, 2015 11:55 am
Has anyone heard of the company Total Group Lenders? (http://www.totalgrouplenders.com/)

I have been in contact back and forth with them for the last few days in regards to a loan. At first, I filled out an application and later was emailed by Grace Wallace stating my loan was "pre-approved". Shortly after, a David Lee called and went over the procedure with me. He states I have to secure my loan by making a first 3 month payment which will act as "insurance". He had another lady Mrs. Blake send me a contract, which I am suppose to sign and fax back to them. I tried to do some research on them, like reviews and such - I come up empty handed. I search the address I have for them, again empty handed... same with the phone number David Lee calls me off of - empty handed.

Anyone know anything?
Advertisement

#253213 by AlanJones Thu May 28, 2015 12:06 pm
It's a definite scam - the website was registered in January for 1 year using the details of someone in Ontario, Canada. The website itself has no physical contact details or even an email address, just a form.
Please post all the email addresses that the scammers are using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#253216 by Martinaak Thu May 28, 2015 12:34 pm
Grace Wallace - lady who tells you that your loan is pre-approved.
email : [email protected]

David Lee - loan officer
contact number : 1-800-934-9410

Mrs. Blake - the lady who sends you the contract for your loan.
[email protected]

Address they have provided me for their company : 15260 Ventura, Boulevard, Sherman Oaks. CA 91403

Thank-you for your help!