Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#256753 by AlanJones Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:19 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447937421343

I am a private lender, I grant loans to companies and individuals at a
low and affordable interest rate of 2.5% per annul both on long and
short terms basis. For eligibility, you must be an adult who is above
18 years of age.

> Free early repayments
> We lend out maximum of 80 million on long term basis.

Personal Loan
Business Loan
Home Equity Loan
Construction Loans

For us to proceed, Fill below the loan application form if you are
interested in our offer.

(1) Full Names:
(2) Date of birth :
(3) Contact/Mailing Address:
(4) Country:
(5) State:
(6) Marital status:
(7) Gender:
(8) Amount needed as loan:
(9) State Purpose of Loan
(10) Loan duration:
(11) Occupation:
(12) Cell-Phone number:
(13) Monthly Income:
(14) User Name Of Your Email:

Get back to me as soon as possible with above details for more information.
I hope to hear from you.
Skype. Michelle.shaw52
Phone Number: +447937421343

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#256825 by Jackson Moss Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:51 am
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.

Okay.. Now something is wired about this, The email posted is correct, her phone number is correct, but this is not her loan application form, I actually got a loan of 12M from Mrs Michelle Shaw and I've refare many of my friends to her. Some people better learn not to work hard in distroying a good person.
#256826 by Jackson Moss Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:56 am
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.

I've gotten a loan from this woman and this is not her form, her email, phone number and skype is correct, just cant be her, I dare any one to tell me that He or She has been riped off by Michelle.
#256827 by AlanJones Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:07 pm
Really dumb scammer, Jackson Moss wrote:Okay.. Now something is wired about this, The email posted is correct, her phone number is correct, but this is not her loan application form, I actually got a loan of 12M from Mrs Michelle Shaw and I've refare many of my friends to her. Some people better learn not to work hard in distroying a good person.

Welcome, dumbass, you get the award for being today's dumbest poster.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#256850 by Bryon Williams Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:33 pm

Jackson Moss two post above is the scammer. He is trying to convince us that Michelle Shaw is not his fake name and he is not a scammer.

Jackson Moss is located in Lagos, Nigeria.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#266231 by Pignio Cruzer Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:51 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself or an associate in order to continue his scams. He is trying to keep what victims he may have.

MICHELLE SHAW IS NO SCAM, I USED TO BELIEVE ALL OF YOUR BULLSHIT ABOUT HER, UNTIL THIS MOMENT, I JUST GOT A LOAN 70K USD IT JUST REFLECTED INTO MY ACCOUNT.

MICHELLE SHAW DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE HERE. SHE'S A GOOD WOMAN, AND YES YOU HAVE HER SKYPE AND E-MAIL BELOW DOESN'T MAKE HER A SCAM, PROVE TO US THAT SHE ACTUALLY SCAM YOU AND FOR THE RECORD SHE ALSO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL E-MAIL ADDRESS, THAT ISNT @YAOO.COM.

LEARN TO GET YOUR FACT STRAIGHT BEFORE TRYING TO LIE ABOUT A GOOD PERSON.
#266232 by Pignio Cruzer Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:55 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the scammer himself or an associate in order to continue his scams. He is trying to keep what victims he may have.

MICHELLE SHAW IS NO SCAM, I USED TO BELIEVE ALL OF YOUR BULLSHIT ABOUT HER, UNTIL THIS MOMENT, I JUST GOT A LOAN 70K USD IT JUST REFLECTED INTO MY ACCOUNT.

MICHELLE SHAW DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE HERE. SHE'S A GOOD WOMAN, AND YES YOU HAVE HER SKYPE AND E-MAIL BELOW DOESN'T MAKE HER A SCAM, PROVE TO US THAT SHE ACTUALLY SCAM YOU AND FOR THE RECORD SHE ALSO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL E-MAIL ADDRESS, THAT ISNT @YAOO.COM.

LEARN TO GET YOUR FACT STRAIGHT BEFORE TRYING TO LIE ABOUT A GOOD PERSON.
#266235 by Bryon Williams Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:06 pm
The two post above was made by the scammer himself. He is attempting to save his scam and convince people Michel Shaw is not a scammer. Indeed he/she is a scammer. You will never get a loan. The scammer will have you pay all kinds of fee's for the fake loan. His only goal is to steal your money.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#266236 by Pignio Cruzer Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:12 pm

MICHELLE SHAW IS NOT A SCAM, I CAN ABSOLUTELY PROVE, I'M SO SURE, BECAUSE I GOT A LOAN FROM HER AND YET SHE WAS POSTED HERE AS A SCAM, THIS WOMAN SAVE ME MY HOME AND I CAN TESTIFY OF HER LEGITIMACY EVEN IN COURT.

HER E-MAILS MAY SEEM A LIE, THEN ADD HER UP ON Skype. Michelle.shaw52 YOU CAN VIDEO CHAT WIT HER.
#266241 by AlanJones Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:39 pm
Skype ID Michelle.shaw52, used by loan scammer [email protected] connects to Skype from IP address 41.71.187.35

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.187.35
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#266243 by Bryon Williams Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:49 pm
Domain Name: MSHAWLC.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: NS13.WHOGOHOST.COM
Name Server: NS14.WHOGOHOST.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 27-feb-2015
Creation Date: 27-feb-2015
Expiration Date: 27-feb-2016
Registrant Name: wole moses
Registrant Organization: unique solution
Registrant Street: 2,kajola street
Registrant City: lagos <<<<<<<<<<<
Registrant State/Province: lagos <<<<<<
Registrant Postal Code: 02341
Registrant Country: NG <<<<<<<<<<
Registrant Phone: +234.08175276404 <<<<<<<<<<<
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Contact us
Customer Support Team
Phone
+447937438841

+447937438841
Email
[email protected]
C.E.O Mrs. Michele Shaw. Skype. Michelle.shaw52
Address
33b Bank Street,
# 64 NEW MAN STREET W1T
3EF LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.

#266247 by Bryon Williams Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:11 pm
Adding another email address. [email protected]

Scammer also used Landes Finance & Security Company, PNC Financial Services Group and a courier service in the past. Prompt Courier

Another fake loan scam [email protected]

Contact us
Customer Support Team
Phone
+447937438841

+447937438841
Email
[email protected]
Address
33b Bank Street,
# 64 NEW MAN STREET W1T
3EF LONDON UNITED KINGDOM.