Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#258503 by ex_orge Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:20 pm
Hi everyone. I just wanna ask if this email: [email protected] by Mr. Adlar Aubert is an illegitimate loan lender? I am trying to find that email on the lists and forum but I could not find it. And there is this email: [email protected] by Emma Johnsom who is directing people to Mr. Adlar Aubert to get the loan. Please let me know. Thanks.
Last edited by ex_orge on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#258504 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:23 pm
A real loan company would not use a free email address.

Please post the emails sent to you. Remove your personal information from the emails prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#258506 by ex_orge Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:41 pm
Because I was looking for a legitimate loan lender and I found his email on facebook telling that he gives loan with only 3% interest and for one year period. Without any hesitations I send a message to that email asking if that is true. And he responded that he is. And he is asking for $50 for the registration fee of the loan. To my surprise the money will be sent to a different name, AISIMIEWE EKATA KELVIN, which according to him is his manager. So, I sent the $50 to this name he provided me last 25th of June. According to him once the loan has been registered the money will be sent to me. After sending him the scanned copy of the $50 transfer he didn't get back to me the whole day. But when he got back to me later that day, he told me that the receipt was seized by IMF and I need to pay $40 for the insurance/regulatory fee. But I didn't send him any money at all. And now he is sending me message telling me that I still have loan to claim but I need to pay the $40 to get the receipt from IMF.
Last edited by ex_orge on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#258507 by Bryon Williams Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:50 pm
It is a scam. You will never get the fake loan. He will only continue to ask you to send more money for various made up reasons.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#258579 by AlanJones Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:44 am
ex_orge wrote:Because I was looking for a legitimate loan lender and I found his email on facebook telling that he gives loan with only 3% interest and for one year period.

Try your bank or other legitimate lenders in your own country - if they can't help you, then no one else will be able to and all you will get is responses from scammers.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#276222 by Karla Newbury Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:53 am
Bank account used by scammer

Bank Name : Fidelity bank
Full Name of Bank Account : <snip>
Bank Account Number : <snip>4105
Bank Routing Number : <snip>
Bank Address : ekpoma, edo state