Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#276408 by mettes Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:01 pm
[email protected]

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mc-com-eu01.server.lan ([213.165.64.155]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx010) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MCxe7-1aA0eq46fz-009g9Q for <snip>; Thu, 26 Nov 2015 22:50:16 +0100
Received: from pop.gmx.com [212.227.17.187] by mc-com-eu01.server.lan with POP3 (fetchmail-6.3.9) for <snip> (single-drop); Thu, 26 Nov 2015 22:50:15 +0100 (CET)
Received: from BAY004-OMC2S19.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.94]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx011) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MTfeK-1ZtAET3vyC-00QQsK for <snip>; Thu, 26 Nov 2015 22:36:34 +0100
Received: from BAY179-W63 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008); Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:36:32 -0800
X-TMN: [bUghII720gysFWkpkKhKSlbmUExVJqst]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_7dfd2e2a-5311-4e17-9f90-6a82c2460f4d_"
To:snip
Subject: RE: loan
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 21:36:32 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <trinity-9017fde8-be7a-402e-bec0-678cae51e7a2-1448558748750@3capp-mailcom-bs11>
References: <trinity-9017fde8-be7a-402e-bec0-678cae51e7a2-1448558748750@3capp-mailcom-bs11>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Nov 2015 21:36:32.0506 (UTC) FILETIME=[8493A5A0:01D12892]
Envelope-To: <snip>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Application: 2:movetofolder=Mg==,name=cnVkeS52ZXJib3ZlbkBnbXguY29t
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:1W7NOSWRTgU=:C+p/eTePPm+HdpxR1eakRQxNLN BDFEQwTMMiAynmIdJQmwr6I83cmPJUGVw30CJ1eL5iq8cy5Z1cmNEnpUOo4+D/eHercPR2ol1 s6HxKNJZhKcZJ9ckSbbFBwjTk0gC/qgZTgZbY5JeqIxfo51vEOGKNVB84C7VF7L+gitovdxVq b+B0rcO1MFOdrGXMjUXBqmYBRTMRkf70/4svCPQywPw3SbqobMrkgt/OigDSeB9j9vaqLv5G2 8ru9EzjQDMRab5NAzCcwPTXmXNWfm1sHvle5yBNOpyE0mMuck3uzxKEG0+om/w1JtFLK0LtLl u3Ht02R8N8HP2Obl6cukKEJcJULH8xMKBP5A4uIyJszUMd7qMsjU3OlUCH7dG4f1XdMlHpLJD oXva/bUNyfvF/gee+HWM8bvgRT2R8LNFOESGqsOR4uc6BRV1aluCEfYDmGgxnZ+KoNc83RleI gJdz73ICFhgYGOQR5Fd47Dzieo3C4Q7TU3B8ZmaTFgMyJcKXaRXAW7vl7vmNByjaKP0sLdYhz xZ9uLVb5OCjdJXOPPZL0cY1d95xfFC+3Vbo158JZTbDHKVXFv68yMM3lYA/6b/Y67RjNEUaZy PXL7sCWf5VYrBX8+nCkFa8WtvsGR2UncrD8JQvhNwWMIu6g60B6eMsFdCxEnChW5mLcdpEmnZ Tckg4392qKbc+qjyg36Hc7ST9s5XTyoJp7j5vGxxrnOse0bbUxo41cEI9NPXfBdeZPz3jaikt oWNj3WzYv30HYOqR0Jg3GaHDHg1kPIjIqF8Vn2rmjqj0C8TMcS00+wRPAI2LkwW//Vc7TBBBN BvPVbDVidoU5vYyQ7Xw59bIqW94HTb+vldNjimDrVOfT9Oe7cG0mCnyPjfTH837Li7fhMRUho GNW0H83wOOVVihoM1/FE1mJPYpbriAMl2qZT3WYmu5mEIf3KfQ1T0w9NggwLpkrm4DATUNH2B mNqosf0l7aX9CM3YoxttEr6k/k4gaPQyPI3VbDjatLR6VKX+Br5c6ParbjJn2/8AXxXQ6asAJ KrC7Der3nRhebGeD03iv47JygWQ5hhiCzeSwFjN6hostnQDT9c5HOxBo7UyZDC3SNkfK79xQw bdhHzi80paC2LI6GnZciO0YeCOlL0IlGNSXc45ytXLuUbK1rRsLzSEO87QX0nMrnFASYhOj16 ctuE8uc0dZfrLdZMloRPHjlVMlaE6m7t8mMh3iPF9xozATxwqmc8ZqAPUiZYE6irjTPGo/mxJ b92p9jx+VKCFWnK4mhu5cZuWH3c2u7L3auH9e+1VVGppThKkSObioelyoC49rW4lNXnsRX6q5 wsqqBqXoVVCO4IOCQNl4Vib+LFH9lbKFULWKu8rAj1LdU7YGxp4yf7dQVm4z1rITK9F0lCoul grsKvB1HSI9jYL1vNgTl2bbawODunivjpeMK0zc2mo3plm/hdC1bDa8+gRj2uLbF6WygMBTaJ pjvosf74v5dljc5NURS23Ag/4HQcE=

Good day,

I received your mail, we give out instant loan. We offer any type of loan. We are authorized and regulated by the financial services of authority.We give loans at 3% interest rate. Duration 1 to 40 years depending on the quantity you need a loan. Here are the conditions for the loan.For everything you have to fill the borrower's data form if you need a loan, so i give you my terms of the loan

Qualifications:The borrower must be over 18years before the loan can be granted, even when there is no low credit prepayment penalty. You do not need a co-signer

Interest rate:The interest rate shall apply to all loans is 3%. if you agree, please let me know what amount you need and how long you can pay that loan back.

Please fill out the form below if you are interested.

BORROWER'S INFORMATION

Name:
State:
Address:
Marital status:
Phone Number:
Monthly income:
Loan Amount Needed:
Loan duration:

i will wait for your urgent response so we can begin processing of the loan.

Yours sincerely.

Mrs Shenelle William
Advertisement

#276436 by mettes Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:19 am
Good Day,

We write to acknowledge the receipt of your email. Your loan application has been received and verified by this
Association. Below are the loan terms and conditions for the loan Amount 150,000.00 Euro

LOAN CONDITIONS

Loan Balance: 150,000.00 Euro

Loan Interest Rate: 3.00%

Loan Term: 10 years

Monthly Loan Payment: 1,448.41 Euro

Number of Payments: 120

Cumulative Payments: 173,809.36 Euro

Total Interest Paid: 23,809.36 Euro

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 119 payments of 1,448.41 Euro plus a final payment of 1,448.57 Euro.

1. MAKING THE LOAN

1.1 I will make the loan available to you by crediting it to your bank account or by sending a cheque, or any other payment method you find fit.

2. REPAYMENTS

2.1 You agree to repay the loan by the installments and on the days specified under the heading "Loan Terms" in this mail. The first installment will be paid 6 months after the loan is made.

2.2 You may, by notifying me of your wish to do so, change your payment date to a date falling within one month of the payment date specified in the agreement which will be sent to you by my attorney. If you change your payment date, I will notify you of the new amount of the monthly installments which will include any change in the amount of interest payable by you as a consequence of that change.

3. DEFAULT AND EARLY REPAYMENT

3.1 I may refuse to make the loan available or, if you have already received the loan, demand repayment of the full amount you owe me, if you fail to pay on its due date any amount payable to me under this agreement or under any other agreement with me; or you fail to comply with any of the other terms of this agreement; or I discover that any material information which you provided in the course of obtaining the loan is incomplete, inaccurate or untrue.

3.2 Before demanding early repayment under clause 3.1, I will send you a Default Notice.

3.3 If you find yourself in financial difficulties, you should let me know as soon as possible. The sooner we can discuss your problems, the easier it will be for both of us to find a solution.

4. ENDING THIS AGREEMENT

4.1 You can end the agreement at any time by paying off all amounts payable under the agreement.

5. EXTENDING THE LOAN TERM

If you have been paying installments when required by the agreement for a continuous period of at least six months, you may choose to increase the number of monthly repayments set out under the heading "loan terms" . You may increase the number of payments by up to the original term shown under the heading "Loan Terms" provided that the overall term as extended may not exceed seven years. I will notify you of the new amount of the monthly installments, which will include the additional amount of interest payable as a consequence of the extension.

6. CHANGE S

6.1 Agreement can be changed to make it fairer to you or more easily understandable, or to correct a mistake (provided that this correction would not adversely affect you), or to cover a development in, or the introduction of, new products and services or to reflect a change in the law or any code of practice (or the way in which they are applied).

6.2 I will give you at least 30 days prior notice of any change or addition to the agreement which is to your disadvantage and i will let you know of the change by sending you an e-mail, letter or separate written notice.

6.3 Any other changes can be made to the agreement which are not to your disadvantage immediately and will tell you about them within thirty days after the change. These changes will be so notified by sending you an e-mail, letter or separate written notice.

7. GENERAL

7.1 Loans are only available to people aged 18 or over.

7.2 The agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales which will also govern the relationship between me and
you before the conclusion of this agreement. The courts of England will have non-exclusive jurisdiction for any related disputes. I will always communicate with you in English.

7.3 Notwithstanding the terms of any security which I hold or may in the future hold, the sums due under this agreement are unsecured, except for rights arising by operation of law.

7.4 I may record or monitor phone calls between us so that I can check instructions and make sure that I am meeting my service standards.

7.5 I provide financial services to customers and am licensed for this and related purposes by the Financial Services Authority (reference number 205621) and the Office of Fair Trading (license number 410357).

8. COMPLAINTS

8.1 If you think I have made an error or that I have not delivered the standard of service that you expect, please
let me know promptly so that I may investigate the circumstances as soon as possible.

Furthermore be informed that you will also need a form of Identification which can be either a Driver's Licence or your working Identity card.

If the terms and conditions are accepted by you, you are to get back to us immediately to enable us proceed accordingly.

Thanks for Your Interest!

Regards.

Mrs Shenelle Williams
#276448 by mettes Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:44 am
Good Day,

I am in receipt of your mail, We understand that you are in agreement with the loan terms and we want you to know that we are willing to offer you this loan and willing that you will never disappoint us as to enable us to process the loan so that you will receive the loan funds in nothing less than 6hrs. You are eligible to receive your loan in full value as applied by you 150,000.00 Euro will be transferred to you. We have no right or what so ever to deduct any sum from it till it gets to you. Otherwise, we will be sued for it. This is the insurance policy we abide to. Note. that before your loan can be transferred to you will have to pay for the transfer service charges of the loan so that you can get your loan transferred to you once you are able to make the payment for the transfer of your loan consider your loan in your hand.

Below are the Company Transfer Procedures and you are expected to fill out the option that you have chosen to receive your loan funds, Borrower is required to send a SCANNED COPY of any form of Identity Card for proper identification and documentation to this transaction. This could be a Drivers license, International Passport, Working ID, State ID, SSN ID etc.

In regards to your agreement to the Loan Terms, I would like you to know that after the processing of your loan, the Board Of Directors of the loan TRUST LOAN INVESTMENT/COMPANY Has approved the loan funds for the applicant with approval's details below:

APPROVAL DETAILS FOR: snip
Approved For: snip
Date Of Approval: 27/11/2015
Approved Amount:150,000.00 Euro
Approved By: J.B.S Approval's Department {B.O.D}
Verified/Processed By: Barr. Lucio .K. Peters
Approval's Number: Fas/Loan/Aprvd/Rc745-AK

MODE OF FUNDS TRANSFER

Do understand that you will have to choose from the below option the possible means which you want this loan to be transferred to you and provide to us the information's that follows so that we can make all necessary arrangement for your funds transfer to you okay.so here are the options below.

TRANSFER OPTION CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING

1. BANK TO BANK MODE OF TRANSFER: If you are choosing this options it means that you will be getting this loan into your banking account in your country in less than 8 bank working hours after the loan has being approved and insured and also ready for transfer to you. So you will be required to provide this information's below which will enable us to commence on the swift transfer of your loan to your banking account in your country in less than 8 hours after approval okay.

BANKING INFORMATION'S NEEDED

Name of Bank:
Bank Address:
Account Number:
Type of Account:
Routing Number:
Name of Account/Holder:
Your Phone Number:

So as soon as these information's is being provided your funds will be transferred to it after approval.

2. WESTERN UNION MODE OF TRANSFER: If you are choosing this option it means that you will be getting this loan funds of your via western union which is the quickest way of receiving money world wide do be informed that this means will only take less than 1 hour to get your loan after it has being approved and ready to be transferred to you. So you will be required to provide the below information's to us which will enable us to commence on the transfer if it has being approved and ready for transfer to you okay.

WESTERN UNION INFORMATION'S NEEDED.

Receiver's Name:
Receiver's Address:
Receiver's Country:
Text Question?:
Text Answer:

So you will be required to provide the above details to us if you will be choosing this option for us to enable us transfer this loan to you once it is approved and ready to be transferred okay.

3. FEDEX DELIVERY MODE OF TRANSFER: If you are choosing this option it means that you funds will be delivered to you via a courier delivery company and this normally would take 24 hours for your funds to get to you at your door step in your country in the comfort of your own home after your loan has being approved and ready to be delivered to you. So you will be required to provide the below details to us for the delivery of this loan to you

FEDEX DELIVERY INFORMATION'S NEEDED

YOUR FULL NAMES:
YOUR MAILING/ RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:

So this is all it will take to transfer your loan funds tom you via FedEx so you are advise to give to us the information's above if you will be choosing this option okay.

So upon the full receipt and content of this email please do let us know if you are in agreement with our terms and condition kindly get back to us and also by filling any of the above options so that we can
urgently approve/insure this loan so that it can be transferred to you via any means of your choice.

I await your urgent reply

Mrs Shenelle Williams
#276454 by mettes Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:37 am
Good Day,

I got your email, Understand that your funds of 150,000.00 Euro has been approved and deposited with the bank for transfer. Your funds will be transferred to you within the next 6hours after confirmation. The amount you are required to pay is 150 Euro for the (TAX PROCESSING FEE) and as soon as this payment is been made and confirmed, then your funds transfer starts urgently without any further delay. Do know that the charges will be paid into my agent banking account details right here in California USA, and as soon as the payment is been made and confirmed, then your funds will be in your account within the next 6hours.

IF you are in agreement to effect the payment to enable us to complete your transfer urgently, kindly get back to us so that the western union details where you are to deposit the charges into will be sent to you.

I will be waiting for your urgent response.

Thanks
#276459 by mettes Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:19 am
Thanks for your Email and the content was well noted...

How do you do well to understand the fact that you are sending payment today so that your loan funds can be transfer to you. we have received your Banking Details information you sent and has been forwarded to the transferring bank is that clear...

So you are to send it through Money Gram so that once they receive it for the (TAX PROCESSING FEE) Cost your loan funds of 150,000.00 Euro you will have it wire to you through Banking Details information you sent to us and i assure you this that there will be no more payment once this only payment is been remitted for the (TAX PROCESSING FEE) Cost Okay.

I do 100% GUARANTEE you that once you come up with this fee your loan funds will be transfer to you within the next 6 banking hours without any delay okay . I do assure you of that okay

Here are my company accountant payment information's you are to use to send the 150 Euro. for the (TAX PROCESSING FEE) of your loan funds transfer to your destination.

I want you to note that you are to send the fee via Money Gram Transfer to the company accountant Angelia Everett okay.

Money Gram Transfer

Receiver Full Name: Angelia Everett

Recipient Country: USA

Recipient State / City: Tennessee

Text Question: In God?

Text Answer: We Trust

Send Amount: 150 Euro

As soon as the fee is been sent out,i want you to forward me these information's below for confirmation and pick up of the funds.

Sender's Name:

Sender's Country:

Sender's Address:

M.T.C.N(Money Transfer Control Numbers:

I will wait your mail as soon as you have send the fee for the (TAX PROCESSING FEE ) Cost of the loan funds to your destination.

We awaiting for your Urgent E-mail asap.

Mrs Shenelle Williams

Thank You And God Bless