Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#276267 by mettes Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:44 pm
[email protected]

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mc-com-eu01.server.lan ([213.165.64.156]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx108) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MV2Xp-1Zp4Kf0RXJ-00YNxM for <snip>; Wed, 25 Nov 2015 06:49:40 +0100
Received: from pop.gmx.com [212.227.17.187] by mc-com-eu01.server.lan with POP3 (fetchmail-6.3.9) for <snip> (single-drop); Wed, 25 Nov 2015 06:49:40 +0100 (CET)
Received: from mail-qk0-f169.google.com ([209.85.220.169]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx008) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MfRxD-1ZhsW20ICh-00P33I for <snip>; Wed, 25 Nov 2015 06:45:45 +0100
Received: by qkas77 with SMTP id s77so13031451qka.0 for <snip>; Tue, 24 Nov 2015 21:45:43 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=vPjdPZp6TB1E0Rp0PUXD5oVbDnaVBGI98Rwp4uVJWsU=; b=KSaQJAvpdMgNbqA05wwl9t0x37gGRiLX7tNcL1p9o05t9ffcryr8wI6BPgduKpiHd0 q72q+kuZHmn0m+6WhE0b+dwWGhhIP3nuWdIKneAvTrzhnL8zDbiv45XbDGQ5SqFLbJii 7KQS8vjgkRHnQUMIPsMH2NbabS+hxpijV5drCpIqsx73C+UXnmf4hdnDA/PUAXuGJVko O2OiCPmvs2xzfukjKQwfKpWBBeceZKPuLc6hihddKCpYZHLdSj0uWDvRdBRRL6X88HO3 lQqxs6k4svo0JhXJj5QtJsCs8iVTrE1DuiLjBBC5DReyZRzhkuo3jLl5UiCwH39jnjaZ mOcA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.55.212.141 with SMTP id s13mr36817476qks.91.1448430343896; Tue, 24 Nov 2015 21:45:43 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.55.25.137 with HTTP; Tue, 24 Nov 2015 21:45:43 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 21:45:43 -0800
Message-ID: <CAJ7bJMcB_W=7oyw0YB6CmAsK_bemNhSxsZkha0_tzq-DDKfA8g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: BORROWERS APPLICATION FORM TO BE FILL AND RETURN BACK TO US NOW
To: snip
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a1147a1e8214613052556f8db
Envelope-To: <snip>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Application: 2:movetofolder=Mg==,name=cnVkeS52ZXJib3ZlbkBnbXguY29t
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:yJbAi8HWyvw=:4K0LT4F94FnNCyUKTxELek4NKT UsXeIHLq6eIYo/j7M0ybV+iLaX8aJHjAr8tXRC2LT0XjubA/zqJCcI0JqhVqDR3MaS2ddvfQH WYHlpG3SWtMOVKJ1v5USSvmBesurMUZYQe5EdFgJRnklwFcM0FYfErfnvfEaNOfXTkOFo3VaR qy4NSzsds3bt2fKM3nv+K2KcpM2o7MpGTVt+u8Sg85llh+f1sbZLpN5tViPHU9H9xnZAt3UH3 BJYbGP2E0kQlL4DTmDMLycuWuCcrJYqDL17sfasArmNhclx0O5VPDAs9y7bMWANS/WBqyiZ/M IKM7MsjzYF41SOi6m/CSud9nd9hcQ8H/jSSXzg5vHfKtJGo5IyI+dCoEM9Hqmgkd3x/0fB32i wJz22Uq799+WCtf+ybjG4+BM+AzUtRhHBxhJvxr5GmtUt6XN0SpYK7grB0HG/WcP9f5O3Oogd EIENJJLOkw3IT8qNrdRR+OuIQRE4eEq/JJbwnqFF2mCHYbcP+/1yrBD/7x3IVBtH+CgLugOyv UbzAuOTGKWxoPCKW6sMiuRbvL6HcoazPx5sFTHDiSwCxAQlIySVJDyNOWAvBGPdj4MaMIwT0r 2UOURYCAuzHO0IVPD0Txc06zOIEMRQTmhLS6X8SaxcVylizifBhHec023i7k+YPtEnn7M4xNN XogOcuGTwcUnMJXrA6b3SKYOeOVnGOCIGH5CBNqUckCd2B+uIzUBa6yK4YbM7B2TRy9t9BeRh OEZLKg6CtD9eEwB8ZtVkQRHNLI9JoqHoLVUUYlYo87M4CtJVv8/gHusxhHe3DJo4Yy6JGCuAV wZOUJVayifVO4yopRa7RMRCWHxlryug80OVjCzBktgQRBdymxNmLg/yNoZhDrHqhntIUSDbe9 5NR32nuBaMKlO4a5hiBkq4Uz8B153QCMHDVnISh5UvZ0oH1ysQE7oHcM617hyQAzHcK6YzUcx INSkacwm6Esag/k6Xr5Q+Y+a/plmGmFZn8WSEDeGcYE/VfWQzERbw237DsOLXBgFqlgothAkY vyL3CGb1HSRVoC9DDussHvUCQBnDy+CAV8Y18i+ac1ZSacEbkyIQ2rnzcSXNrKtvUcWpJvueK c1aPRPO1W8JtiGLnnmsFxcXa2G9dc8W1avyXBXSf6CInhRwNDuk1TgNzHOaiSVb0JOOyfPpX7 sfGVTeBlfQHp42UFa8gBTUKctDjl3F36bAGh9lLixEwAjv5BCzuY4SC0JQqMbXDv2Z7lixVeW +DW277OahZcIM7Se/CXX2XvgKRbgNdm5rsMSRUP2tJ2+hC3T+A/4zdBRe+qQnTVGJh44EAsdC wBs+z1Fc+YJ1+pYPWIwRBs4FORqJL2GhdhaPpyptCzm2qWJ1PvdNCZEjoXN7v8xlofnDRCPkf 3i2BlJbkVA011qGbPhiFV4Mtmph7YXSkKTiQBUCJL3cCVTDJDIfYp/vmZn8GmYQI22Nx64TYE IDDwJ89ZUC0K2J4z7rTmjmYTCyDu0=

Attention Beneficiary,

Thanks for your loan request!

Welcome to COOPERATIVE WORLD LOAN COMPANY PLC ,we are a Reputable,Legitimate an accredited money Lender ,We want you to know that your mail was received in request for a loan in our company,You are deeply welcome to this organization as we promise to put our possible best to ensure the success of this transaction about to take place here.

Once we receive your needed information for processing,your application file shall start and the loan normally gets approved within 2 hours to 24 hours depending on the seriousness of the applicant,We are certified approved organization registered under the government of fund lending approval . We are looking into a nice business with you.

QUALIFICATIONS ON THIS TRANSACTION:

1) The Borrower must be trusted with good faith and unlimited grace
2) Even with Bad credit, we still guarantee the Borrower the Loan with Unlimited grace in this company.
3) The Loan Can Be Granted Even With low credit.
4) Fixed Rate Of The Loan interest is 2%.

The quality needed from our applicants is trust and honest is our happiness

BORROWERS APPLICATION FORM TO BE FILL AND RETURN BACK TO US NOW

Full Name of Applicant`s(Mr., Mrs., Dr., etc): ..................

Marital Status: ..............

Address of Applicant: ...........

Mobile:.......................

City: .............

State: ......................

Monthly Income:................

Amount Requested: ..........

Loan duration:..............

Loan Purpose:...............

E-mail:..............

Do you speak English:..............

country Zip/postal code:............

when is the loan needed:..............

Have You Applied Before: .................

provide the site in which you found our advertisement :..........

Your personal identification scanned copy of driver's license or International Passport / i.d card )is needed

Upon receipt of this information to process your loan begin immediately . NOTE : This loan can only be granted if you are reliable, trustworthy and able to pay the loan the due date for payment.

Please take note that you are expected to fill this loan application form and return it immediately for documentation ........... Thanks for your kind understanding and co-operation with this company.

I await your urgent response, so that we can continue to the next step .
Thanks And God Bless.
Mr Diego Carlos
Managing director.
Advertisement

#276298 by mettes Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:16 pm
* WELCOME TO COOPERATIVE WORLD LOAN COMPANY PLC *

Branches Office is Located in United Kingdom, Moscow Russia, South Africa, Nigeria.
Federal Area territory, Mutalah Mohamed, Air Port Road Garki . Abuja Nigeria,

Ref: EA-ASL/651OYI/02/LN-NGRSSL
Head Office:
Guildhall, PO Box 270, London, EC2P 2EJ,
United Kingdom Telephone number:+44 708 764 0945

GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!COOPERATIVE WORLD LOAN COMPANY PLC IS
REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF: Registration (OC305965).
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number: +234 8112279467
Working Days: Monday To Sunday
Working Hours:24 hours
MOTTO: We render the best services
Authorised And Regulation By The Financial Conduct Authority
SW1Y 4LR â € ¢ Registered No: OC305965

Good day Mr.<snip>,

On behalf of this company , Your mail was received and the content was well noted, We want you to know that we are capable of lending you any amount you wish to borrow from us in this company . We hope that this transaction will create a good business relationship between you and this company. The terms of the loan amount which you requested is listed below , I am giving out this loan amount to you with the duration of 15 years and i believe you can be trusted in this transaction with this company .

Take note ,You have come to the right place were you can get your loan fast and easy, I am a God fearing man and i hope you are a legitimate borrower,I want you to be faithful and truthful in this transaction, So that we can have a good business relationship ahead, for your information in this company we are ready to offer you the loan amount of 150,000.00 €

BELLOW ARE THE CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING THIS LOAN AMOUNT

[1]You promise to be honest and straight forward in your dealings with us.
[2]You promise to make our payments or make arrangements, if for some reason the payment is going to be late.
[3]You promise to do right by your benefactor, to strive to be perfectly on time with your payments.
[4]You promise to be reasonable in your requests for interest rates and payment schedules.
[5]You agree that this is a serious effort to get a loan in this company .
[6]The information provided by the borrower must be valid.
[7]The borrower must respond to e-mail regularly.
[8]The repayment of the loan is paid monthly and total interest.

LOAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS/REPAYMENT PLAN OF 15 YEARS

Loan amount needed: 150,000.00 €
Loan Interest Rate: 2%
Loan Term: 15 years
Monthly Loan Payment: 965.26 €
Number of Payments: 180
Cumulative Payments: 173,747.44 €
Total Interest Paid: 23,747.44 €

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 179 payments of 965.26 € plus a final payment of 965.90 €.

I will forward your loan to the Money Laundering Monitoring Council, for the approval of the loan, and also send the Loan to the insurance company so that the loan can be insured immediately.I will also send my Attorney to the insurance company, to go and insure the loan now. If you Agree to the Terms of the loan i want you to get back to me as soon as possible

Note;that the repayment of the loan will start 6 months after this loan have been transferred to your reserve account, You are required to state your agreement to the loan terms above so that we can send you the necessary documents for your signature.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

{1} Our applicant will start the repayment of his/her loan at the end of every month starting from four months after loan has been transferred/received. Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by the Board Of Directors of this Company.

{2} Our applicant who is unable to meet up with the repayment will be given 6 months more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken by the Board Of Directors.

{3} Protection and Registration of funds are significant role to any Unsecured loan transaction because most clients as well prefer taking loans without pledging any asset. An unsecured loan is a loan obtained without collateral, no valued asset or property is demanded from the borrower. For this the borrower must agree that the loan will be PROTECTED AND REGISTERED before the funds can be disbursed.

{4} Applicant must be 20 years and above to qualify to obtain a loan from this company and he/she must have a Job to enable he/she pay off this loan at it expected period .

{5} Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period,legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.

Loan refund:
The loan must refunded back to the lender at the end of the tenure the loan seeker is seeking the loan for without any delay. For this reason, we are giving a maximum duration of (15) Years to the loan seeker so that he /she will be able to repay the loan within that period. You are to note that repayment starts (6) months after receiving the loan. And you are required to make a Monthly repayment this is done because we do not want a situation whereby you are not able to meet up with the Yearly payment. We will provide you our account which you will be making the monthly installment after (6) months of receiving the loan.

Monitoring:
It is a condition of all loans that borrowers co-operate in our regular monitoring, have proper financial systems, and provide quarterly management accounts which the bank will be transferring the loan into. If you are in agreement to the company terms and condition you are then advice to get back to US as soon as possible so that we can move to the next step.

APPROPRIATION

If you fully agreed with the Loan Terms and Re-payment/Condition of the loan amount of *( 150,000.00 €)* you are to get back to us so that we can take the next step to forward your information to the approval department for your loan to be approved. So that we can start processing your loan. Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Note: Your cell phone number must be reachable at all time because without that we can not grant you this loan. You are to send us an email as soon as possible stating if you are in agreement with the terms okay.

I . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , hereby on this day. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , agree to the TERMS OF SERVICE and this REQUIREMENTS AND AGREEMENT with REFERENCE number 45189YM herein as provided above. I shall abide by its rules and regulations as stated and provided for me by the direct access Online Services . So I will be awaiting your response urgently .

In agreement to this, applicant will be expected to send a signed copy of the loan terms and send to us for further documentation.

Once this is received, we will inform you when your loan will be approved and ready for transfer, and of which you get back with your id card.

Note: In case you are unable to print and send a scanned copy back to us, you can as well use your name in place of your signature in
agreement and send it back to us.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Applicant Sign

We hope to hear a swift response from you soonest.
Thanks And God Bless.
Mr Diego Carlos
Managing director.

===============================================================================================================
Warning from Cooperative World Loan Company Plc ( C.W.L.C.P )The information contained in this email transmission is confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination,distribution (other than to the recipient), copying or taking any action because of this information is strictly prohibited.
===============================================================================================================
© Copyright 2015 Cooperative World Loan Company Plc .
#276372 by mettes Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:48 pm
Dear Mr. <snip> ,

On behalf of this company ,i want you to know that you mail was received with the loan terms and condition that you are in agreement with the company and also before we can go on with this transaction,You are now required to make a choice or choose from the three options of transfer in which you desire your loan to be transferred to you, so that we can proceed to the loan approval by the federal ministry of finance today before this transfer can be done immediately ,Below are the mode of transfer we use in transferring funds to our customers world wide ,careful examine them and get back to us with one of the best listed mode of transfer you want us to transfer your loan into,so that we can continue with the transfer process of your loan funds today .

BANK TO BANK TRANSFER :

In this field, you will be required of submitting your banking details to us to enable us make the transfer . This will take up 24 hours for the loan to reflect in your nominated bank account .

Bank to Bank Transfer (Domestic & International Transfer): is mode of transfer is the safest transfer recommended for applicants or companies/ governmental bodies to transfer funds . An advantage of choosing this type of transfer is that you can transfer a very huge sum of money direct into your bank account, depending on the transfer limit of your bank, Secondly, this loan goes straight into your desired bank account no matter the location of your bank and your country.

Due to the verification and concept of the transferring bank in Nigeria , be informed that you will be required to pay for the bank commission,which is legally known as the Cost of Transfer (C.O.T) popularly known as transfer fee . This bank commission cannot be deducted from the loan, because all our loans are under the coverage of the insurance company and everyone knows what insurance means . Due to the insurance policy, nothing can be added and deducted from the loan perhaps the insurance coverage and policy in this transaction .

According to the Bank Transfer Agent, I was clearly made to understand that for the loan funds of 150,000.00 € to be transferred to you, you will be expected to pay for the bank commission that is Cost Of Transfer (C.O.T) of 675 € . and immediately your loan will be transfer to your banking information direct without any delay ,so If you are in legal agreement with this bank to bank transfer mode you have to submitting your banking details to us immediately to verified this bank account okay .

THE FOLLOWING DETAILS OF YOUR BANK INFORMATION ARE NEEDED:

Name of bank:
Bank address:
Account number:
Holder's name:
Next of kin:
Bank swift code:
Iban number:

WESTERN UNION TRANSFER :

This is the fastest way of sending money customers world wide . You will receive the funds within Twenty to thirty minutes to reflect in your desired destination . Western union is the first fastest and easiest means of transferring money in the world . You can send payment online and get your payment online just within few minute . To get the loan of 150,000.00 € transferred to you via western union ,it will cost 455 € . And most clients do prefer to get funds via western union because western union is fast, easy and reliable to operate. You will also be expected to send down details such as your name, address, country and other information to transfer the loan those are the three reliable transfer options. You are expected to come out with a choice of mind. Any option you chose will be used in transferring the loan to you. You need to get back to us immediately and let me know the option you prefer best to get the loan and be ready to pay for the required charges .If you are in legal agreement with this mode, you will have to send down your Western Union Receiver's information's so that the loan can be transfer to you.

THE FOLLOWING WESTERN UNION DETAILS ARE NEEDED:

Receiver's name:
Address:
Text question:
Text answer:

THROUGH COURIER SERVICE TRANSFER :

You will receive the fund via Courier Delivery (D.H.L) service to be delivered to you at your Contact home address . You will have to send to us your valid contact home address if you are in agreement with this mode .This will only take up to 6 to 7 days for the loan to get to your destination .and it going to cost you 790 € for delivering of this loan funds to your country .

THE FOLLOWING COURIER SERVICE TRANSFER :

Your valid contact address:
Your valid phone number:
Office address or other:

This are the information that we need from you so that we can forward it to the bank as soon as possible ,Please note and get back to us and respond , if any problem any where, kindly get back as we await your swift reply to this mail, so we can start processing immediately .......... Thanks for your kind understanding and co-operation with this company .

Your swift response to this mail will be highly appreciated .
With kind regards
Mr Diego Carlos
#276449 by mettes Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:53 am
Dear Mr snip ,

On behalf of this company ,we want to let you know that we are very sorry for the late response to your mail , we have received the banking information's you send to us which is your best choice of receiving this loan ,but before this loan can be transfer to your via Bank account for pick up ,you will have to send down the deposit of this transfer cost of 675 € to this company to give to the bank for transfer cost before this transfer can commence into your bank account okay , I want to congratulate you today that Your loan funds has just been approved for transfer by the federal ministry of funds department of Nigeria and we want you to know that you have nothing to worry about any more because right now your banking information's is already with the bank for transfer also your loan funds has been approved today by the federal ministry of finance to transfer you this loan funds of 150,000.00 € across to you in Belgium okay .

i want you to know that the loan funds have been deposited with bank for transfer okay ,I have forwarded your banking information to the transferring bank department already that will be in charge of the transfer of your loan funds, As soon as the transfer start transferring into your bank account i will let you know because it will take up to 24 hours for the transfer to be completed and reflect in your bank account in Belgium .
we want to congratulate you once again,that Your loan have been approved already by the Federal Ministry Board of Finance here in Nigeria today ,you can see for yourself in the PDF attach file now to make you believe am telling you the truth okay that you are going to receive your loan in less than 24 hours in you bank account today after the require transfer cost is send down by you today to process this transfer into your via bank account below okay ,all you have to do now is to pending all what ever you are going to be doing for today and be on line with us today 24 hours to always keep you informed once this transfer is done and complete into your via bank account for pick up after this transfer cost is send down to us now to give to the bank okay ............. thanks for your kind understanding and co-operation with this company.

God bless you

We hope to hear from you soonest as soon as possible as you receive this mail .
With kind regard

Mr Diego Carlos

On behalf of Cooperative World Loan Company Plc
#276458 by mettes Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:17 am
Hello Mr snip

With due respect,your mail was received, we do guarantee you 100% that you are going to get your loan in less than 24 hours today after you have make the payment for the transfer cost of your loan funds today, you are expected to send the payment down via WESTERN UNION transfer with the following company payment details below which is the fastest mean of receiving payment from customers within 30 to 35 minutes okay, you are expected to take this information along with you to the WESTERN UNION office or bank in your country or make it as online transfer via WESTERN UNION okay,once you get there just look for any of the WESTERN UNION agent and tell them that you want to make a transfer and then you will have to give the details to the WESTERN UNION agent then they will help you make the transfer. After they have finish the transfer for you it will not take more than 10 minutes for them to do the transfer for you then they will issue to you a slip of payment, you are to send us a scanned copy of the payment slip or if you can not scan it you will have to send us the necessary information's that we need as soon as you send down this transfer cost today your loan funds will be transfer to you via bank to bank transfer today without any delay.

Below is the WESTERN UNION transfer payment details that you are going to use in making the payment ,i promise you are also going to bring people here that are also in need of financial support.and also i just want you to trust me and believed me you will get your loan once the payment is been send down from the whole of your heart ok.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT SEND BY WESTERN UNION TRANSFER WITH THE NAME OF THE COMPANY BANK ACCOUNTANT BELOW :

Receiver Name : ESENE CARLOS
Receiver's Country: Nigeria
Amount to send: 675 €
Text Question: 1 + 1
Answer: 2

Once the payment is made you are to get back to me with the below information's so that the payment can be confirmed okay .

Full Sender name:
Sender's Country:
Sender's Address;
Text Question:
Text Answer:
MTCN Number ( Money transfer control ) :

You are to get back to me as soon as this payment is send down today okay ,i need your urgent response on this ........... Thanks for your kind understanding and co-operation with this company .

Your swift response to this mail will be highly appreciated with this payment .

With kind regards

Mr Diego Carlos

#276467 by mettes Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:20 am
Scammer uses this bank account:

Bank Name: Eco Bank Nigeria
Bank Address: Patani Road, Delta State Nigeria
Account Name: xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx Osemudiamen
Account Number: xxxxx74517
Swift Code: DEUTDEFF
#276864 by mettes Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:19 pm
Hello ,

Good Morning *snipped*,

With due respect ,we have been waiting to hear from you with the payment receipt from you today, so we decide to provide a guarantee document to this payment , I want you to also know that this company is from a Christian origin we are ready to offer you this loan funds transfer into your bank account after this payment is send down with the whole of your heart today ,i want to inform you that there is nothing for you to worry about any more that you are going to get your loan funds once this transfer fee is been deposited by you to give to the bank today . and also i want you to understand that the transfer fee is the only payment to pay to get your loan funds transfer into your bank account today ,so therefore the payment will have to be deposited by you today to give to the bank before this loan can be allow to transfer into your bank account immediately after this payment is confirmed from you okay .

Take Note : For your information getting a loan from this company is 100% guarantee, and if case you don't know this company is one of the best company in west Africa ,also this company is registered with the BBB known as Better Business Bureau also is a government approval company to give out loan online to any part of the world to any company or individual .

In the PDF attach file, you are to see it your self to make you believe that you are really dealing with real legitimate loan lender Here in Nigeria ,if only you can hold on me and go and make the payment this morning now, for i promise you that after this payment today that you are going to receive your loan funds in your bank account without any delay or waste of time today ,so you have to proceed with the payment for we are waiting to hear from you with the payment receipt today ,so that the bank can be allow to transfer your loan funds to you on time today okay .

Once again In the PDF attach file there is a letter of guarantee from the High Court of justiciary by Barrister Brown Packer also with the company registration document today to make you believe that once you make the payment for the transfer fee this morning that you are going to get your loan in your bank account without any delay or waste of time today okay ....... Thanks for your kind understanding and co-operation with this company.

We await your swift reply soonest with the payment .
With kind regards,
Mr Diego Carlos
#276903 by mettes Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:02 pm

Received: from mc-com-eu01.server.lan ([213.165.64.156]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx005) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0Ls6qV-1aRH5B48rP-013uV0 for <snip>; Mon, 30 Nov 2015 23:09:39 +0100

Received: from pop.gmx.com [212.227.17.171] by mc-com-eu01.server.lan with POP3 (fetchmail-6.3.9) for <snip> (single-drop); Mon, 30 Nov 2015 23:09:38 +0100 (CET)

Received: from mail-qg0-f42.google.com ([209.85.192.42]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx104) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0LbgF5-1ak3CH41eN-00lCfV for <snip>; Mon, 30 Nov 2015 22:52:31 +0100

Received: by qgea14 with SMTP id a14so129749810qge.0 for <snip>; Mon, 30 Nov 2015 13:52:30 -0800 (PST)

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=dyQWRkPg6gMEqJrFLjCqMyVoCZX9Ezbr/1MxPElcIpo=; b=kWZz5cDWvxm49dx+VOheZmsKSsf4e3lH6/FMf59nnK5oPSTUKJVSVsi/Rk2jkYSrta xjG+1dki9JrS9g1gcSJor1MmTV8uoVQUh3On5Z6ldyJsha1W+r6ld0VSNVRnRsdZ467B UEeYNK1TliRuvmPbXnFLDE1ci9fjIOREV0K35k2Fc0yp1jKv4w+RR2r8JN22bl8bpoXL tAmUlKetpJUmNMzKGs7eaw2RsjFADelDMv7VbaEHKSSar+7nfTziBUd/fF5e8PbXVXZP U62UaSZ/A9XIfKbrEwanrENo3aAQ+ArML3bcPpqFkMYqNDXqudSG4nvokZc01iU7vfjQ OgQg==

X-Received: by 10.140.152.150 with SMTP id 144mr83628157qhy.8.1448920349853; Mon, 30 Nov 2015 13:52:29 -0800 (PST)

Received: by 10.55.25.137 with HTTP; Mon, 30 Nov 2015 13:52:29 -0800 (PST)

Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 13:52:29 -0800

Message-ID: <CAJ7bJMfsFNifcLJLSUO7WD+F-BPC0TmCzgq0D+zw3CNYVEQN=g@mail.gmail.com>

Subject: HERE IS THE RIGHT INFORMATION ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT TO THIS RIGHT BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER BELOW WITH THE NAME OF THE ACCOUNTANT BELOW .

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11359128c2cd910525c90ed2

X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:ntVksDGeRXw=:0StKGADp/Zr5S6CPHksgc1bQs0 wSAHW9cg46vIujG12BlEd/pQqvecZM/rOqV550TnSy+hbS2zEEbopQKXt4PyJu0vwVCpUKNUR h7ffkzgFKqiCt+bEOhW6IgSmMOBLanbnXvw//jH65fmPxTSGKY3Gm64kzjffoimhljG3oC6wJ p2oB1CLmU/3jvYhJgTAQneq94p85tLwBOm7fWishsdAEIp/N+95UUYfw4uSO6qUAyh/XW2Vel +kKKGlP5EVdkNvFK63hSWHP+/426WK9jtFC1DzFBVL+A4uOVIZfCdpu6smeVqB1tS9qCosfu/ nL81OLpVe3qS1/qMHWl1uiHliK1GMR1sFexIyfJ+NIciP0iSUh1fAWQPYisY+Ly/KJojUOhLh IV/jFX/Np8qUut0HGMPE0rkpGqnK2Qs9N5TRBeD0gD4Ek7x5/+ij72LjDebNLVEFP7IYFZ07k +vt7oUPWjbEWrOvP6owT3lzENeuBRsvguJSBu+DSbeP3QnrG7gq/3n7lu+Cy5Qeicvnv+7BTK Jo2GbiLCTprlYJIH9FyImPXW/15DOKBdZnAYqNvahFZ9IGy3o6V3qDFojC6UmzceRWVt7QYiR GkS8ee5nGZey8zOjhT8Y5DNJ6vcTnE56YH2rsOvSjd8jnLnG7jRbY8D1AVZOn92BNXlUGwJRU Vba9MZwbvczNDw+AGphPEZ1aFS5gE/FnCRspF+72p378wCoYCg5krUevb66tynpr2mBJ8MaRZ l4XaibZwdGOYf7eatvdOTiCYCiPUtTYUlgNH4w9NiKwR4KJxDuyrt6Ic7USes+LojSaDA6dwO R3O4X2ZzpN8TqZru40xz1HKoTg/1isYcgeatuZJalKngDZNiVCfj0tFcrIiT8KIw+AuOemYyZ xU7/wh/TIhX//NsUKdh495JXNoEekhH5nDEhJXlJnmtFV7RT8BHbrjN34OTukQvVYP6yD/0TL Hr5eMG901swASAsD2L2GgAmPIvgPT1wZW3y2SBEMciqOBFP7vCsMLEVz1ceROMBIGDRX0adDo mjJ8FQX3Hlee2IuSuQzvJ1QUWuIIqqbGcdpyZ6W6wtExW4wDNuhjEKGWbVtSITVi/TA5SMQHf kXLl2uOU1W2ZjvHGhhABBvj1EGegredvZC6Qbmj4yl/eqfgwceN27SRptuUoyTUjTt/p4rpCW la39gOZDfp4pjed3bqcdjOxHCK2c29zn1siCynDTR4tzJwtxYCTW69/sd+bvOZpVGAc55xw9a NLi3AYur0n0f032xY23HKViqmWybALCCHktXRblpp1HCHfs3Sx/Iqgeony3APy/owrA4XWzW3 BWFnUWY4ZOgfsR9B6gx9NVPH5hGc7HuHDlZ2JWUbpTEE8O4HC5PikvmngZleADLNwFQFnojP9 zMwxCzGJgcwRyF4k0+sLI9667Z6Ob8+OBfC2HC2Ua0TSWGndQfCqUKSsjsbPiikE8lIFa+Uel 9/JNRF+78xrV7ClwUNrxXJSQwbVfI2oZ/khpVp/C+lzJMj6eUW

Hello Mr *snipped*,

With due respect Mr *snipped*,i made a mistake with the account number before i am very sorry for the delay or the wrong account i give to you before Mr *snipped* okay .

HERE IS THE RIGHT INFORMATION ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT TO THIS RIGHT BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER BELOW WITH THE NAME OF THE ACCOUNTANT BELOW .

Bank Name: Eco Bank Nigeria
Bank Address: Patani Road, Delta State Nigeria
Account Name: Collins Robinson Osemudiamen
Account Number: 0771040110
Swift Code: DEUTDEFF
Amount to send :675 €

Once again ensure that you make use of this data correctly when sending the payment down,We hope to hear from you soon with the scan copy of the deposit slip so that we can confirm this payment from you okay .You are to get back to me as soon as this payment is send down ,i need your urgent response on this ........... Thanks for your kind understanding and co-operation with this company .

Your swift response to this mail will be highly appreciated with this payment .

With kind regards

Mr Diego Carlos

#277876 by mettes Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:45 am
Received: from mc-com-eu01.server.lan ([213.165.64.154]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx112) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0LhjRt-1aaXaQ4BZh-00mqnC for <snip>; Mon, 07 Dec 2015 12:09:28 +0100
Received: from pop.gmx.com [212.227.17.187] by mc-com-eu01.server.lan with POP3 (fetchmail-6.3.9) for <snip> (single-drop); Mon, 07 Dec 2015 12:09:28 +0100 (CET)
Received: from mail-qg0-f42.google.com ([209.85.192.42]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx104) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0M2oOo-1aN0Zd2Kla-00se1e for <snip>; Mon, 07 Dec 2015 11:56:15 +0100
Received: by mail-qg0-f42.google.com with SMTP id a14so139711204qge.0 for <snip>; Mon, 07 Dec 2015 02:56:15 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=th8rJwfjq8QyYJn6g/bZvQCKyxulEe3gSYb79mFbKkI=; b=Nqy4BBB0zr630mewN66QmsFnSrfjbwso+izqmnPWp14vxD35Uwi5mL6lCqhtcKOS+y 8O1HVoSZ+R3OMRCN/7kz07SL2xZSWIbIxGEZByJiaDP9iOKVxeygC95btas97kecqjRB gaLJv2ZnZMHNkiF4DhFXn1FrlIOcTi35I88lxnHHZnl+xWPV1IEj2jKxIO4SHYI+6BgX ztlkjUFcct52lVuT5Ufjw3UTfep2VLMk7KjyZfZLaeVKpEp+OSJlOvqcHTA69bMkSML7 RMGunWjb4LWPWptqE6pGtEzBAPrNSOXtJNpJbMTmUE6d6pQxjcR496EygKFtOLkC/mnb 4tcA==
X-Received: by 10.140.44.9 with SMTP id f9mr34923380qga.69.1449485775100; Mon, 07 Dec 2015 02:56:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.55.41.85 with HTTP; Mon, 7 Dec 2015 02:56:15 -0800 (PST)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 02:56:15 -0800
Message-ID: <CAJ7bJMfm00siVTSvhbD6vP-CDxRywJdV4UdG1BM_JFLvkiHt9A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HERE IS THE UK INFORMATION ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT TO THIS BANK ACCOUNT BELOW :
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a113a9b30bb60a605264cb4b8
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:ejRYDwIDiPM=:zy2dhTRJjozelOm3wsY1SR6/4l 0vSOcHw0jVlw6xnyoUw4ijzt1OxihNTQqyV/LB33k4FrKC7rgokNo2EnTHVogYdKJpjcT87Oh KIZjsFPCJK0Uncshg4+XRs8idAJR2+v76r3ip1YHd2o/IPL3bDhIpW5A6ytJYdkSbc+toP/67 6wCY6cG2UP25ojJzMfqAJbpwCFyOSOlEiGV8wPnXuSBzPaB4mambNFJ7mpNezFdiVzaoZhlhW 7uaVQuah4CL5c5687Jo1zaEWyrX9VSSJz6JFeDUmWAGxJ+KiiMshFGpXoqq1b8jj8A8kh1RSD 5ZO6NFlUWJ9+Hpr15pnsparyBQnCI9pp9Nen7cFHJhG1dVGBEvVz7n6OFuz0EaLUDQCMqDh8j smAdiRxSsREOQ3tMwS9E7HTywXC79cLF/6rXAhE0LmOxQs7dpemJ8mNa3M7Q1csRz0vhl+9Fz ncLIqgpijBHwKD6XgyQZqiLFufM8spgd6StzFmm1C4RKy9WH3uNgd6qFXWJlyhSmuLHMBBOrD /i6RHb8RBJfhGzZhD1d6xdr2dhpxjkwKS+OkC1etNm8t6mKQHdMYE6IDJRSnJT3qbJ6atDAhi woySF97sPb5zKcq0Li3yyOCgLU0pG/CK6fTNto9nGrjsl3KgbmzrApjvzKw/pWzrnvDDMt1GE YjSRVS18AsnOOQ2LT95Gw/ZEMPkttQCtXpRlP9smarNdSkBo+YEmSioRghX4EnjQYoA5tBZDw W9P63tAyMGpmldxlElhNLsavTRo5DCqClZkpdNtSZz4sX7U3OFj7YRpSsTdx4HpEsIHc3AC8J ezwSXjdOAkW/N7/TxFmlbJjD4JZlXuZOV/ATf/efM2H6NDsh3PqQD+0cgog0VIqw3fBbi7E/T YS4AaKIF+uMLEmP87TlwGT/7TuEBHOp6kqd2GWHD9Bx+WI4TnVAjn8r05G7nQWYD6odQgr8YV BRSyT9q4XsA+S1tCZ4hqyD9M7Emfdyqe/INXnJBmWsqZ9iqepYbykhKbpGJCs86mxKFEAGts6 6rIgA1N0QDnSje5B49DarDkg37imPkLZsHCdFQTOF2V0+ufQtml+ExLpuaLrSE0SWdjSLZnan WAQTT60Cd4MZJLnDJrA4CKqIp48ZzkzzrhbyI42FP7qMQCZDU40aed7MqEYe7fkZfACfZH1RD 3XFfo0QLzjlUfOS0HugsP8vsJ2uIUKzRcXRtjDhXOLWmpkLGCg9iTzbVJlU5R9QTSpR8bdEQu qzGuiQiwXwet6LnSjxo1Gq/7yIYJ7UC4sel1+Fxhl/P3BTjBXjR4cfVn5k4viaV4grwNWPJDQ 7GSRRDHs8SCmT/bjuKuP/ZE3rkbsJlZ+Nq7zhxWME+E6RNMYfe/tlALZuLPYb/ercLYnBUrfA lohxprKjlEMVDNrSwcLsqztktovX8O+/4onhatE4p6iFYk+XN+He7lnTsbWsbW0T6jdEgcgRS Sw+9FhgdZetVUGLo7VgGMnyg+Hhi4a0uRiFOHJqKVMzwJ2JtLM

Hello Mr *snipped*

On behalf of this company ,i got your mail and i understand all what you said ,i want you to know that here is the Uk account where to make the deposit now without any delay or complain from you again okay, i hope you will be better off here okay .

HERE IS THE UK INFORMATION ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT TO THIS BANK ACCOUNT BELOW :

Bank: Nationwide,
Account name: Colette .O. ,
Account number: 48877926,
Sort Code: 07-02-46,
IBAN: GB20 NAIA 0702 4648 8779 26,
Swift Code/BIC: NAIA GB 21,
Intermediary: NID LGB22
Bank address brodgate coventry

Awaiting your urgent mail with the payment today to this account today .......Thanks for your understanding and God bless you .

With kind regard
Mr Diego Carlos

-------------------------------------------
* Bank account reported