Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#276612 by Zander Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:22 am
Scammer offering fake loan with advance fee scam.

After a quick introduction and submitting a loan application, the loan is quickly approved:

Attention: <Snipped name>,

This is to inform you that in regards to the loan application details you sent to us, the entire board has agreed to offer you the loan amount of $679,852.00 and I would like you to acknowledge the content of the loan terms carefully and get back to us with an update.

Attached to this mail is the loan terms and agreement, you are expected to sign the required field in the agreement document and return a scanned copy via e-mail attachment to this mail box for approval and release of your loan.

I would want you to understand that the loan will be insured before transfer to avoid risk like theft e.t.c. and to that regard, there will be a hard cover insurance policy covering your loan which makes deduction not possible till it gets to you. Note: that you will be responsible for the insurance fee as stated in the loan terms and agreement document.

You are eligible to receive your loan in full value as applied by you. $679,852.00 will be transferred to you. We have no right or what so ever to deduct any sum from it till it gets to you. Otherwise, we will be sued for it. This is the insurance policy we abide to.

Be informed that you are required to send alongside the signed document, your prove identification like international passport or driver license or equivalents and your bank account details which will be used to transfer the loan to you once it's approved by the entire board.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

I await your swift update.
Regards as I look forward to transact business with you.

Best regards,
Musolino Finance.

scammer is confused about even basic emailing and produces "certificate of agreement". Asking for advance fee of $875 ( see certificate )

Advertisement