Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#273167 by AlanJones Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:04 am
Bank Guarantee Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
BANK INSTRUMENTS LIKE BG/SBLC/MTN AND MT103(LOAN) ARE AVAILABLE NOW WITH A CLEAN FAST AND EASY PROCEDURES, CONTACT ME NOW @ [email protected]; skype: jeremy_hunt49

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#276688 by AlanJones Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:40 am
Bank Guarantee Scam - [email protected]

From Linked In:
GET YOUR SBLC/BG NOW! PROVIDER MOVES FIRST WITH MT799, ALSO GET YOUR LOANS NOW AT 3% PER ANNUM, BUYER/LENDER CONTACT ONLY, NOT CHAIN OF MANDATES, CONTACT ME NOW AT [email protected] SKYPE: JEREMY_HUNT49

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#301114 by AlanJones Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:10 am
Bank Guarantee Scammer - [email protected]

A safe and secured Bank Guarantees (BG), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC),a Medium Term Notes (MTN) leasing procedures for the able and serious clients only, we have formulated a very simple and transparent system to execute business, our concern while formulating the procedure was the clients security Of course this system does not leave any room for changes or negotiations, so i would beforehand itself like to apologize to those able and willing clients for whom our system is not suitable.We work only with our procedures; no changes, alterations, etc.
BANK INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS BG/SBLC/MTN ARE OFFERED NOW AND LOANS AT 3% PER ANNUM, DIRECT CONTACT ONLY
Regards,
Jeremy Hunt
Racea
[email protected]