Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#275107 by Gus Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:05 am
[email protected]

"Martin Grimes"
Do you need a loan to start up a business or to pay off your bills?

I am Lagendijk Robert a legitimate loan lender created to help people in need of financial assistance for personal, business and other purposes. So are you going through financial difficulties? Or in any financial mess? I am here to help. I give out loan from $ 5,000 to $9,000,000.00 and any other currency at the rate of 3% interest rate. Easy documentation, Quick loan processing, No collateral required, flexible repayment. If you are interested to get a loan from us, please contact us via our email to get your Loan application form and terms and conditions.

Email: [email protected]
Thank you.

Posted online 16-November-2015
Advertisement

#275260 by mettes Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:25 am
Scammer uses this bank account:

ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: xxxx x Carew
ACCOUNT HOLDER ADDRESS: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
BANK NAME: 53rd Bank
ADDRESS: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, FL 34787
ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxx1863
ROUTING NUMBER: 063109935
#275267 by Gus Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:35 am
Screenshots of the first and last pages of their loan agreement. Below I've pasted the full text of the "loan agreement" extracted from the pdf so that it's searchable.

LOAN AGREEMENT
THIS LOAN AGREEMENT (this "Agreement") dated this 18TH day of
November, 2015
BETWEEN:
ALTEC TRUSTFUND.
( the "Lender")
OF THE FIRST PART
AND
XXXXXXXX of Address: XXXXX
( the "Borrower")
OF THE SECOND PART
IN CONSIDERATION OF the Lender loaning certain monies (the "Loan") to the
Borrower, and the Borrower repaying the Loan to the Lender, both parties agree to
keep, perform and fulfill the promises and conditions set out in this Agreement:
LOAN REPAYMENT PLAN:
Loan Amount: £20,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 3%
Loan Term: 2 years
Monthly Loan Payment: £859.62
Number of Payments: 24
Cumulative Payments: £20,630.98
Total Interest Paid: £630.98
Hello XXXXXXXX, Note that am a USA citizen where my loan business was
established and I have really helped a lot of UK/USA clients regarding loans and they have
been very grateful to me. So you are to note that you will be receiving your loan via online
bank to bank transfer from USA to UK and you will be sent the loan agreement document
after you have received the loan funds today. As for your loan fee, I am in charge of your
insurance fee, registration fee and attorney fee. The only fee which is required is your Close
cost fee (CCF) which will clarify you as a legit borrower in my firm and guarantee you of
attaining this loan. Note this particular fee is not going into my firm pocket but to ensure that
you receive your loan which is the desire of any client in need of a loan. It’s a fixed/endorse
fee which every borrower ought to remit to be fully cleared as a legit borrower in my firm
(This fee is entitled to all customers). It’s a compulsory fee which cannot be deducted from
your loan because he/she have not been officially cleared as a legit borrower in my firm hence
it cannot be deducted from your loan. CLOSE COST FEE is (£550) EURO only; as soon as
this process is done my bank will get in touch with you regarding your loan transfer. The fee
covers the remaining part of the transaction in which you will not be asked to pay any more
fees because we do not work like that. We believe in honest borrowers because we are also
very honest to our clients and we do not need much details from you, all that is needed is
your identity card, to stand for the loan amount needed so as to give us assurance that you
are capable of paying back the loan. Note you will be receiving this loan from my bank U.S
BANK (U.S-BANK: site: http://www.usbank.com) via an online bank to bank transfer. You are not
under any duress to engage with the transaction, you reserve the right to fully consent or back
down from this transaction. Above is the calculated loan re-payment plan and I want you to
go through it and get back to me if you are OK with the term.
1. Loan Amount & Interest
1. The Lender promises to loan £20,000.00 to the Borrower and the Borrower
promises to repay this principal amount to the Lender, with interest payable on
the unpaid principal at the rate of 3.00 percent per annum, calculated yearly not
in advance.
2. Payment
2. This Loan will be repaid in consecutive monthly installments of principal and
interest on the fifteenth day of each month commencing the month following
execution of this Agreement and continuing until December 18TH, 2017 with the
balance then owing under this Agreement being paid at that time.
3. At any time while not in default under this Agreement, the Borrower may pay the
outstanding balance then owing under this Agreement to the Lender without
further bonus or penalty.
4. Default
4. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, if the Borrower
defaults in the performance of any obligation under this Agreement, then the
Lender may declare the principal amount owing and interest due under this
Agreement at that time to be immediately due and payable.
5. Further, if the Lender declares the principal amount owing under this Agreement
to be immediately due and payable, and the Borrower fails to provide full
payment, interest in the amount of 3.00 percent per annum, calculated yearly not
in advance, will be charged on the outstanding amount, commencing the day the
principal amount is declared due and payable, until full payment is received by
the Lender.
6. If the Borrower defaults in payment as required under this Agreement or after
demand for ten (10) days, the Security will be immediately provided to the
Lender and the Lender is granted all rights of repossession as a secured party.
7. Security
7. This Loan is secured by the following security (the "Security"): Non collateral
fee.
8. The Borrower grants to the Lender a security interest in the Security until this
Loan is paid in full. The Lender will be listed as a lender on the title of the
Security whether or not the Lender elects to perfect the security interest in the
Security. The Borrower will do everything necessary to assist the Lender in
perfecting its security interest.
9. Governing Law
9. This Agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws
of Country of The United State.
10. Costs
10. All costs, expenses and expenditures including, without limitation, the complete
legal costs incurred by enforcing this Agreement as a result of any default by the
Borrower, will be added to the principal then outstanding and will immediately
be paid by the Borrower.
11. Binding Effect
11. This Agreement will pass to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective
heirs, executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns of the Borrower
and Lender. The Borrower waives presentment for payment, notice of nonpayment,
protest, and notice of protest.
12. Amendments
12. This Agreement may only be amended or modified by a written instrument
executed by both the Borrower and the Lender.
13. Severability
13. The clauses and paragraphs contained in this Agreement are intended to be read
and construed independently of each other. If any term, covenant, condition or
provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be
invalid, void or unenforceable, it is the parties' intent that such provision be
reduced in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court
to render the provision reasonable and enforceable and the remainder of the
provisions of this Agreement will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated
as a result.
14. General Provisions
14. Headings are inserted for the convenience of the parties only and are not to be
considered when interpreting this Agreement. Words in the singular mean and
include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the
feminine and vice versa.
15. Entire Agreement
15. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and there
are no further items or provisions, either oral or otherwise.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have duly affixed their signatures on this 18TH
day of November, 2015.
SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED
before me, this 18TH day of November, 2015
___ MR. DAVID PALMER_ ___
_ LOAN CONSULTANT OFFICER _
SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED
before me, this 18TH day of November, 2015
___ MR. NELSON TAYLOR, LLM __
_ LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE _
#276958 by Gus Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:04 am
[email protected]
Here is the same scam as above but with a different email - posted online 30 November 2015

Are you in need of a loan??? I am Lagendijk Robert a legitimate loan lender created to help people in need of financial assistance for personal, business and other purposes. So are you going through financial difficulties? Or in any financial mess? I am here to help. I give out loan from $ 5,000 to $9,000,000.00 and any other currency at the rate of 3% interest rate. Easy documentation, Quick loan processing, No collateral required, flexible repayment. If you are interested to get a loan from us, please contact us via our email to get your Loan application form and terms and conditions. Email: [email protected] Thank you.