Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#295414 by Tim Atem Wed May 18, 2016 11:38 am
other email: [email protected]

GARANTIA OFERTA DE EMPRÉSTIMO INSCREVA-SE AGORA:
STEWART J. FORD COMPANY tem dinheiro para emprestar aos interessados pessoas, investidores, empresas e.t.c de qualquer país para qualquer finalidade, com qualquer forma de crédito.
Você está na necessidade desesperada de fundos?
Você deseja uma casa ou um carro, mas não têm as finanças para adquiri-lo?
Você está na necessidade de fundos para o seu negócio imobiliário, a compra da propriedade ou estabelecimento projeto?
Você foi recusado por outros emprestadores ou Banks?
Você está na necessidade de fundos para pagar suas contas ou para a sua educação infantil?
Você está na necessidade de ajuda financeira para o arranque ou expansão ou para outros fins?
empresa STEWART J FORD Lending está concedendo-lhe a oportunidade de concretizar o seu dream.We ajudar a resolver o seu problema financeiro dentro de um curto período. Se você estiver interessado em um empréstimo, por favor contacte-nos através do endereço de e-mail abaixo para o seu pedido de empréstimo.
[email protected]

Google Translate:
GUARANTEED LOAN OFFER APPLY NOW:
STEWART J. FORD COMPANY has money to lend to interested people, investors, companies etc. in any country for any purpose, in any form of credit.
You are in desperate need of funds?
You want a house or a car, but do not have the finances to purchase it?
You are in need of funds for your real estate business, buying property or property project?
You have been turned down by other lenders or Banks?
You are in need of funds to pay your bills or your children's education?
You are in need of financial assistance for start-up or expansion or other purposes?
company STEWART J FORD Lending is giving him the opportunity to realize their dream.We help solve your financial problem within a short period. If you are interested in a loan, please contact us via the email address below for your loan application.
[email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#295416 by Tim Atem Wed May 18, 2016 11:42 am
reply-to: David Breindel - [email protected]
other email: [email protected]

GUARANTEED LOAN OFFER APPLY NOW:
STEWART J. FORD COMPANY have money to lend to interested persons,investors, companies e.t.c from any country for any purpose with any credit rate.
Are you in desperate need of funds?
Do you desire a house or a car but lack the finances to acquire it?
Are you in need of funds for your real estate business, property purchase or project establishment?
Have you been turned down by other lenders or Banks?
Are you in need of funds to pay your bills or for your child education?
Are you in need of financial help for startup or expansion or for other purpose?
STEWART J FORD Lending firm is granting you the opportunity to actualize your dream.We help solve your financial problem within a short period. If you are interested in a loan,kindly contact us through the below email address for your loan request.
[email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#295661 by Bryon Williams Fri May 20, 2016 8:51 pm
More information on this loan scammer.

:
DAVID BREINDEL LOAN LENDING/INVESTMENT COMPANY.
We are investors/loan lending company located internationally in different countries.We invest with other companies and also offer loans to interested persons who are interested in it.We offer Educational loans,Agricultural loans,Start-up Funds,Investment Loans,Construction loans,Personal Loans,Purchase funds, e.t.c to any interested persons with affordable interest rate.If you are interested in obtaining funds from my firm,contact us through the below email address for your loan request.
[email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#295663 by Bryon Williams Fri May 20, 2016 9:07 pm
More information on this scammer.

Any loan company must be licensed, registered and regulated in your country. You will never pay any advance fee for a loan.

OBTAIN YOUR LOAN HERE.
STEWART J. FORD has money to lend to interested persons,investors, companies e.t.c from any country for any purpose with any credit rate. We have upto USD$50 million to lend. If you need a loan, contact us through this email. [email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#295664 by Bryon Williams Fri May 20, 2016 9:14 pm
POSSIBLE LOAN AVAILABLE APPLY:
This is BONIFACIO JOSEPH WORLDWIDE INVESTMENT LENDING COMPANY established for the purpose of assisting individuals,investors, companies e.t.c who are interested in a loan or investment. We offer both educational loans, mobile home loans, personal loans, agricultural loans,real estate loans, construction loans, purchase loans,startup funds, debt free loans e.t.c to anyone who may be interested in it from any country with any credit rate. We help solve your financial problem within a short period. If you need investor or loan of any type,do contact us through the below email and we are here to assist you with the loan you need.
[email protected]

#295839 by Bryon Williams Mon May 23, 2016 1:16 am
Any loan company must be licensed, registered and regulated in your country. You will never pay any advance fee for a loan.

#295847 by Bryon Williams Mon May 23, 2016 2:55 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Meet your loan agent/provider face to face to avoid scams. Never pay money for a loan.

Read this thread >> viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3161

You can always come here and ask for advice.

#296070 by AlanJones Wed May 25, 2016 12:42 am
Here is another one of this dumbass' email addresses - [email protected]

You will have to contact EDRIC D CHALMERS COMPANY through this email [email protected] they will be able to offer you such loan as they are lending at the moment and they lend international.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#296101 by janny20 Wed May 25, 2016 5:53 am
I had the misfortune of contacting this criminal after finding his loan company online. I became suspicious when he seemed more interested in getting my personal details and a copy of my ID than answering my questions and in giving me details of his rates. Here are the emails he sent me from [email protected].

Hello,
We got your mail, this is international investment and loan lending company, we invest and also offer all type of loans to interested persons from any country for any purpose. We are offering loans from my lending branch in south america Brazil. We give loan to persons from any country, transfer of funds is through bank to bank. We will loan you money but before then, send the below informations so we can give more details for our lending.

NAME:

ADDRESS:

DATE OF BIRTH:

AMOUNT NEEDED:

PURPOSE:

TEL:

MOBILE NUMBER:

Wait your reply.
STEWART J FORD LENDING COMPANY INTL,

Second email after he ignored a question I asked that I needed answering before I could decide whether I wanted the loan from them

The informations i requested from you is needed to give you more details for the loan. We offer both secured and unsecured loan. The rate can be given with the amount needed. Send the informations so we can proceed. Await your mail.

Final email after I told him that I would be looking for another lender

You are not serious to get a loan. It is people like you who fall into wrong hands. How do you expect a lender to give you terms and rate without knowing the amount you need? you can go else where we do not force people to get loan from us.

When I got the last email, it was clear to me that I wasn't dealing with a competent legitimate financial institution, but someone with the business skills of a schoolchild.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed May 25, 2016 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
#296102 by AlanJones Wed May 25, 2016 6:32 am
Thanks for posting. There is no such thing as International loan companies. Any lender must be authorised by the financial regulators in any country they want to do business in (which would mean having a physical presence there). A loan company in Brazil would not be able to lend to residents of any other country.

As Bryon said

Meet your loan agent/provider face to face to avoid scams. Never pay money for a loan.

For the bots +5511946661814

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.