Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#296204 by AlanJones Thu May 26, 2016 2:39 am
Loan Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
Dear friends, for all your loans between individuals to cope with your daily expenses, personal loans, mortgages, investment loans, loans to the automobile, we also sell the gold metal. Please write me directly email: [email protected]
Thank you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#298220 by AlanJones Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:25 am

Dear friends, for all your loans between individuals to cope with your daily expenses, personal loans, mortgages, investment loans, loans to the automobile, we also sell the gold metal. Please write me directly email: [email protected]
Thank you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#301710 by AlanJones Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:04 am

Hello.
Thank you.

#304841 by AlanJones Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:21 am

Hello.
Thank you.